• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD Poppy Pods & Seeds Thread v1 - Watch Out For the Mould!!!

Yes, it was your own eating, mdb, that put the project in the back of my mind, I couldn't face eating the pulp remains from the tea though. I've been consuming kratom in yoghurt for a while though and so the same approach made sense. Quick google and it seems poppy yoghurt is very popular indeed. Rightly so!

Are you pre-loading with grapefruit juice? IMO it makes a big difference. It seems to potentiate kratom too.

Knocking the grounds back with the tea is too much I find, but consuming both seperately is easy. Yes I use grapefruit juice and promethazine to pre-load. I sometimes put lemon juice in the tea too, not sure if that helps. Some people say it releases more alkaloids, some people say it destroys them. Simillar thing with antacid indegestion pills, but Ive never tried that yet.

I've even read that adding a small amount of a common OTC painkiller (think it was aspirin but cant remember for sure - it could have been paracetomol ) converts a small amount of the alkaloids directly into heroin ! I've not bothered trying this as I assumed that since only a very small amount of heroin is produced you wouldnt be able to feel it anyway.

Have you used either of these extra ingredients ?

Last edited:
Not tried lemon juice or antacids. Seeing as from now on I'll be eating the entire pods, I probably won't bother! Might try promethazine though.

You probably already know this, and are avoiding such dangers, but if you get addicted to eating the grounds, the withdrawls are meant to be even worse than from the tea alone, since they last so much longer (both the high and the withdrawls.)

Last edited:
Man i never think about poppis in grams. I just get between 30/60 pods, blend em up wiith water & strain the "slurry" thru a sieve into a bowel & skull the liquid. If it's majorly bitter i wont finish, if itd only mildly bitter i#ll save it for later.

About an hour ago i picked about 50 pods so tonight my blood will b full of divine medicine.

JUst think when you're drinking this tea that it's a real atavistic way of life dating back thousands of years!

The more bitter it is, the stronger the brew. ie a greater concentration of opiate alkaloids, so really you want it to be as bitter as possible. I think no pain, no gain definately applies here.

ok, ao i have a good supply of poppy pods a stones throw from my home. i can pick some and use them fresh and i can dry some out for the winter?

anyone know of the effects with methodone, i wouldnt mind trying these instead of buying thedevils talcum powder but i dont want to suddenly go all sweaty sneezy horrible

if i have some in the evening will it make me woozy the next day for work? maybe ishould just practise at the weekend so i can dose this right ro wean me down

They can be stored under proper conditions for years, but they will loose some potency over time. Dont know about combining it with Methadone but PPT on its own will not make you woozy the next day.

if i have some in the evening will it make me woozy the next day for work?

Yeah it definately will - the thebaine is very stimulating and you won't sleep, you'll be in a strange half-sleep/half-awake dreaming state.

^ You can sleep. In lower doses the thebaine does as you said but at higher doses it's ossible to be fully out. However ime when i sleep i sleep say 3/4 hours & wake up thinking i've been asleep much longer, like i wake up thinking it's about 11am when it's actually about 7am!

So the post office and other couriers have now resumed dropping off parcels with neighbours. If anyone was to get a parcel of pods (which they use for craft arranging/decorative purposes) dropped off with a neighbour that neighbour might be intrigued/nosy as to what the parcel contains due to the rattling seeds inside. One would not wish to be rude to neighbour and say 'mind your own business' so one could just say 'they are dried plant pods which I use for decorations' but then the neighbour might want to know more/see them....

My imagination is failing me to come up with another answer, just incase they get asked, can anyone else with better imaginations come up with an answer that would put any curiosity to rest ?

Say you got some pigmy heads shipped over from Papa New Guinea for masturbation purposes. I doubt they'd ask anything else.

^^^^LOL. That's just a shade too imaginative.

As it turned out the neighbour would not have needed to ask what was in the parcel, as i totally forgot that this vendor sticks a label on the parcels with the company's name right on it !! Obviously my neighbour could have just googled it if their curiosity was at all piqued. As it turns out i was met with a very neutral facial expression, rather than something like the outright condemnation/suspicion/contempt i might have feared. My guess is they werent interested enough to google it, but if there is a next time im gonna make sure i ask the vendor to keep his damn label off the package !

the gods are on my side anyway. i did a load of harvesting last week....when it was dry.. its done nothing but rain since. they are such beautiful flowers... and the pods of them. they do just have one of those looks if ya get me? :?%)

i <3 plants

Just having my first go at poppy seed tea/seed wash method. Used 1 litre of water for about 600 grams of seeds. So far the water coming out is pretty weak, only a slightly beigey/ light yellow brown colour (Like that cloudy 'real lemonade' stuff). Is this normal or does this mean there isnt much alkaloids on the seeds ? Dont know why this should be happening as the seeds are straight out of the pods that i broke up myself....?

The drink actually tastes very nice though....

Last edited:
Issy, I don't know if it's a recent thing, I got my info here.

The police took about half a kilo of pods I had left after my mother couldn't wake me from a GBL nap and the next thing I know I'm being pumped full of naloxone and the filth are tearing my room up. I'm not dependant on opiods, and only ever once had some mild RLS after drinking a bit too much pod tea a few weeks back (which is after the event in question). I'd not had any in nearly a week either. Damn paramedics!

I've not heard ANYTHING from the police about the matter though, despite taking a few class A's (2C-E, X-flouroamphetamines) some MDPV and roughly 250ml of GBL. I'll definately report back if anything comes of it and if they include the "poppy straw".

Edit: Boooo Vader. I thought I was gonna get away with that one. Think I'm royally screwed. :(

Moving on... I'm a massive fan of the poppy though. I've had MS Contin and it just doesn't compare in my opinion. It's the stimulating side of the poppy that makes it so appealing. I can function exceptionally well on it for the first 4-5 hours of a large dose, and then get really noddy when the effects of thebaine wear off. In lower doses I can't really catch a nod on it at all really as the opiate effects begin to wear off at about the same time. I prefer to be more productive than just lying there doing fuck all though, but each to their own.

It seems enzyme saturation plays a big role in the effects and dose response when it comes to poppies, and of course the varying alkaloid content. You can get quite a range of effects. GFJ can be an unpredicatble potentiator too. I've notice the most potentiation from the more stimulating batches. And it becomes almost useless when your tolerance gets to where mine was before I my last lot ran out and I decided it's time for another month or two off (10+ large gigs to catch a good nod).

Last edited:
There's something in the misuse of drugs act that says:

3) Section 5(1) of the Act (which prohibits the possession of controlled drugs) shall not have effect in relation to—

(a)any drug specified in Part II of Schedule 4 which is contained in a medicinal product; .
(b)the drugs specified in Schedule 5. .
(4) Sections 4(1) (which prohibits the production and supply of controlled drugs) and 5(1) of the Act shall not have effect in relation to poppy-straw.

(5) Sections 3(1), 4(1) and 5(1) of the Act shall not have effect in relation to any exempt product.

But they still might try and get you for "preparation of opium" - you'll probably have a solicitor who won't know the first thing about drugs so you'll have to check into it yourself.

Pinching the nose definitely helps get the tea down! Four pods two cups one nose no gag.

EDIT: Well, well well! Nodding away on poppy pods for the first time, proper weird hallucinations!

Lovely <3 :D

Last edited:
Jealous knock! Not indulged in any tea in a while, figured my tolerance was too high but fancy trying it again, I love the way it lingers all day and sometimes into the next <3

I am currently preparing some poppy pod extract (let's not call it tea just now) for rectal dosing.

My aim is to enjoy the morphine content better, and avoid the taste.

I've done a bit of reading about codeine bio-availability via this route. Codeine becomes morphine when processed by the liver. Apparently plugged codeine will get to the liver soon enough and undergo it's transition to morphine. People plug codeine and say it's fine.

However, I've also read that IV codeine is a terrible thing because it can cause pulmonary embolism. Additionally, IV codeine will cause massive histamine release before it's converted to morphine.

But IMing and plugging codeine are apparently OK. You can in fact get codeine suppositories. So my question isn't, is this OK, because it clealy is. It's WHY is it OK?

What is different about codeine entering the bloodstream via IM injection, or via absorption in the rectum, and codeine entering the bloodstream via IV injection? Obviously it gets there quicker, but once it's there why doesn't it cause those problems once it's there?

EDIT: I've just finished putting a simple extract of 1 giganteum pod up my chocolate highway. It amounted to about 50ml of liquid; as I use a 5ml syringe to plug, and as I'm not sure what rate rectal contents are absorbed, this has been spread over about 20 minutes, starting 15:35 and ending 17:55.

I'm pretty sure I can feel the first signs of opiate intoxication now. I don't expect this to be strong, I normally use three or four pods when I make tea, but the morphine BA should be about double, so I do expect to feel it.

EDIT2: Yes, starting to feel definitely opiated now. Fairly mild but that's to be expected given the low dose. Will be interesting to see where exactly this goes.

The sheer quantity of liquid involved is too much to scale up beyond one pod. I need to evaporate it off. Boiling destroys morphine so that's not an option. It might be feasible just to leave some in a shallow tray for a few days. But to be honest for that amount of faffing about I'd be tempted to just do a proper acid/base extraction, and rehydrate that for plugging.

Last edited: