• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD old farts nostalgia thread!

+1 additional post with no actual content.

;) Expect a knock <3

1433966207523.jpg

+1 additional post with no actual content.

Wenlock I'm sure there's a lovely person in you deep down, look how you helped sshotel. Don't be a troll, that gets old fast. Why not get along with us n show us the true you? I know it's an internet forum but we're all people y'know....

So how's about it?

PS: are you Scagit?

Evey

I grew up a stones throw from pilton (where Glastonbury fest is - 10 miles from glastonbury) and started going in 79 last time i went and enjoyed it was 2003, i think and yeah i wsaw hawkwind there and i have the tripple album from 72 limited to 10,000 copies - prob worth a bit on ebay i think one whole side is devoted to silver machine

Sitting in a caravan in Weston-Super-Mare, huddled around a mono portable television; the picture gradually shrinking and the sound getting gradually more distorted as the 12 volt battery gave out .....

^ Hah.

11th June 1978. World Cup in Argentina. Scotland beat the Netherlands 3-2.

This was the game referenced in Trainspotting: "Christ, I haven't felt that good since Archie Gemmill scored against Holland in 1978"

We were staying in the caravan and my dad had already worn out the spare 12V battery for the TV, so he hooked it up to the car to see the end of the match. Next morning as we were leaving, the car wouldn't start cos the battery was flat.

Luckily, we had a Russian Lada with a starting handle. :D

I remember when we used to be able to afford a nice pint in the pub before the government fucked us...

Stop bastardising my bandwidth fuckface ;)

Anyway, I'm glad you've bumped this thread because today I have chanced upon a stash of ancient rubber johnies. If anyone can tell me how to post pictures using an Android phone without any of that imgur bollocks, I'll fuckin show yez all...

why not ask whoevers currently exploiting your phones security holes to help

Oy, no-one exploits my security holes except me (and several species of small furry animals of course).

But please can someone tell me the easiest way to post images from my gallery into this site. I've just got to show you these ancient nodders.. They are the bizz.

Photo bucket app, upload photo from library, copy paste URL link between

Follow this up with a pic wearing ancient johnnies