European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD old farts nostalgia thread!

F.U.B.A.R.

Bluelight Crew
Recently, I've realised there are quite a few of us old timers on BL. So come on lads 'n' lasses, let's hear yer stories about the music, the gigs, the festivals, the good times and of course, the drugs - back in the day!

As a starter, I've just heard on the tranny (radio 2 of course), the very first single I ever bought - Donna Summer's 'I feel love'. Still one of the very best disco/electronica tracks ever made IMO.

White dogshit - non existent these days. Wagon wheels - too fuckin small.

Spangles?

Also, trawling the streets for discarded pop bottles to get the 1p deposit back to buy penny chews..

Marathons are now snickers.

Evey

Yes!! That is SO fuckin WRONG!!

What about red Lebanese hash? Even if it was mostly henna, does it still exist!

Edit: Wow! Steve Weight on radio 2 has just played Neil Young's 'Hey Hey, My My' (live). 30 Years ago that was totally inconceivable...

Last edited:
freddo the frog used to be 10p! TEN FUCKING PENCE

pyhq5rT.jpg

i don't want to live on this planet anymore

pills were white, round and had mdma in them

football was at 3 o clock on a saturday

christmas started the 3rd week of December

Hi Warrior, thought you might pop in here :) Yes, £3/tab - remember it well. However, at the same time, speed was £15/g - much more expensive than it is now, but that's cos it was good!!

Quality phet tenner a gramme and top notch acid at 50p per tab ftw ;)

(going rate in the early 90s around the midlands area)

That's shocking 8( More shocking than Tudor crisps being more than 2p a bag.

Jimminy! And I thought I was pushing it when I bemoan the fact that Walker's don't still cost 10p a bag. 2p crisps?!? 8o

Aah, purple ohms :) remember window panes from around the same time? Best acid I've had in my life.....