• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD Metal Thread V. Fukkin' br00tal!1!1!

I take it from the squint smiley coupon that you weren't that keen? Haha!

Nah I do like Glasgow but it was just a really shite time for me and I ended up heading back home after a few months. I also got mugged in Greenock, which helped to seal the deal :p

I can't complain too much. I basically arranged the mugging in advance, and bought a train ticket to get to said mugging :(

I'll opt for anything in the drone or stoner category. Otherwise, metal sucks...

You're entitled to your opinion.
Just as I am entitled to my opinion that yours is wrong... ;)

The most diverse style of music in existence is probably not the best thing to opt for if sweeping generalisation is your preferred method. ;)

https://youtu.be/VUayZvdXCaw

The overture from the new Dream Theater rock opera. Metal, crossed with Disney, meets Jesus Christ Superstar. Melodic and beautiful throughout!

Listen to the part starting at 4:00 and tell me that DT is all proficiency, no soul.

Last edited:
Fucking incredible how he does the electric guitar, drums and vocals.....true legend!!

My judgement is..... IT'S FUCKIN WANK!!!!

I mean, I like (classic) heavy metal, but these guys are just taking the piss...

T'was for the judgement of Fug.
The idea being it is certainly in the "stoner metal" category but the delivery is that of pure death fucking metal. ;)

Death metal is worlds, or probably universes, away from your pissy wannabe metal back in the "good ol' days".
=D

T'was for the judgement of Fug.
The idea being it is certainly in the "stoner metal" category but the delivery is that of pure death fucking metal. ;)

Death metal is worlds, or probably universes, away from your pissy wannabe metal back in the "good ol' days".
=D

Tough shit, you got my judgement instead. :)

I defy anyone to say they actually like that bollocks and mean it ;)

https://youtu.be/VUayZvdXCaw

The overture from the new Dream Theater rock opera. Metal, crossed with Disney, meets Jesus Christ Superstar. Melodic and beautiful throughout!

Listen to the part starting at 4:00 and tell me that DT is all proficiency, no soul.

Now that I CAN appreciate - though it has more in common with pompous prog rock than metal tbh...

Now that I CAN appreciate - though it has more in common with pompous prog rock than metal tbh...

Oh yeah, absolutely. They run the full gamut from 70s prog, to seven string riff-based shreddy metal. The new album is very Disney/Broadway-esque, so different again.