• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD Metal Thread V. Fukkin' br00tal!1!1!

First time i've seen this thread, its about time there was a metal thread.
I'm really liking Gojira at the moment. They are french death metal guys who sing about whales.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suG-c_i2fBQ

My other favourite of the last few years has been Ghost. They aren't that heavy but have really good riffs and have an evil pope as their singer.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pVxx6WfziU

It's weird the older I get the more I like metal

Can't go wrong with a bit of Anal Cunt once in a while.

Damn straight - 'Hitler was a sensitive man' is a classic.

Can't go wrong with a bit of Anal Cunt once in a while.

Haha I always use my 40 more reasons to hate us cd case for cutting up all my hard drugs: coke, no 4, meth.

And yes, I feel like a total badass each and every time ;)

Fuckin hell - they actually exist 8o

Indeed. Which gives me the ideal opportunity to post one of their tracks I actually like (as opposed to the combination of feelings AC tracks usually inspire none of which could accurately be described as "like")... Anal Cunt - Stayin' Alive

anal%20cunt.jpg

All that aside, I really only popped my head in to post this map of Europe by density of heavy metal bands. Nowhere near as many Brits in there as I would have expected - seems we are slacking :!

Given it combines two of my all-time favourite activities, I must admit it I've always found that pic oddly depressing. Possibly the hairband.

Nowhere near as many Brits in there as I would have expected - seems we are slacking :!

We invented all the foundations of heavy metal (Motorhead, Black Sabbath, Ramones...) so we can rest on our laurels as long as we like.

The Scandinavians are crazily good at music, especially the Swedes.

We invented all the foundations of heavy metal (Motorhead, Black Sabbath, Ramones...) so we can rest on our laurels as long as we like.

The Scandinavians are crazily good at music, especially the Swedes.
The Ramones are/were neither British or metal. Sabbath were probably the most influential overall and another British band , Diamond Head were prolly more influential when it comes to speed/thrash than Motor head who Lemmy claimed were not metal at all.