• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD Maintenance and After-care Thread

I have a thread in EADD which was light-hearted fun. Other moderators had NO issue with the thread an Allein comes along and closes the thread because he doesn't like me. This is NOT the first time I've had issues with this moderator and not the first time I've made a Support complaint either. Whenever i make posts he doesnt like he just deletes them n plays God with his position.

My thread wasnt harming anyone. It was just a joke thread to makr light hearted fun.

Can someone please ask him to STOP using his dislike of me to close down my threads n posts? I'm not the first he's deleted people's posts when he's had issues with them. I've tried to get along with this moderator but's it's obvious that he doesn't like me.

Also they've gone and infracted my friend, Raas, over a silly joke so I'd like an infraction too please.

It's hard to get on when staff are out to get you.

Evey

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/748242-Moderator-deletes-thread-n-posts

Wow my addiction service centre are real over the top. They say to me "Evey, wont be long now n you'll be off suboxone." So there's me thinking they mean a few weeks / months. "We'll say this time next year!" I'm sitting there thinking WHAT?!?!?! No love I'll bbe off this s*** by this summer.

What's everyone else's experience of maintenance? Coming off, tapering? Are you key workers pushy, encouraging, don't seem to care? Really interested in people's experiences. Also I'd love some support n encouragement with getting off this ****.

My key worker also said something about changing me from suboxone to subutex because the pills come in under 2mg. And also they no longer think I need the blocker (good job they don't know that another, older, forum I recently visited has reminded me of when I first did CWE n the thrill n excitement of it all ;) )

Doesn't suprise me Allein is a cock.

Was this said in jest? Nah he aint. I was already wound up n upset that week n over-reacted.

Evey

Drug services will say anything to make their stats look good. Don't let them dictate your taper.

I'm not. They think I'm on 6 mg. I'm on 4 mg. How's yours going? Are you off now? If not, have they sorted it n letting your wife pick them up or still being strict over that?

Evey

Right offto see my key worker n I'm going to tell her I want to reduce the subs. I read somewhere once of the negative affects of being on suboxone too long n I thinl it's happening to me so I want off.

Summit about them being the first thought of the day, feeling tired all the time among other things. So want off the crap.

Evey

Meeting with key worker over. She gave me my four weeks script (two, fortnightly scripts) n then I go down to 2 mg subs a days yesssss! What she doesn't know is I'm going to reduce to 2 mg on Monday. Still sure whether to trust her as I still feel that people are just backstabbers n just out for themselves. And with me having a child I knoe that people can use that to their advantage. So she made small talk with me for half hour n I was just thinking "Can I get out here n go take my script to the pharmacy? That's what I'm here for, not this!" Finally she let me go.

I stupidly told her that I'd studied to be a counsellor but couldn't find 100 placement n am too scared encase I
Mess up the clients lives. So it was "well can you pick this up? You cant mess up the clients" while I kept thinking "Nooooooo please do this. No way am I being a counsellor n having the responsibility of screwing up their please leave it." Besides I've the net to help people where it's not so damn intimidating.

Thank fuck that's over for another month!!!!!

Ugh - the sooner this is over the better.

Evey

On 2 mg suboxone (sod the alternative days I'm tired of this s*** literally). I want off. And I never thought I'd hear myself say those words. Still scared of doing it but the more I do walking, healthy stuff, the more I'm thinking "I don't want this no more!"

Thinking of getting off, getting back into fitness n using it to help others with addiction.

Evey

If you want off subs really want of them you will be able to do it, 2mg isn't much least its not meth that is the cunt from what am told and seen, never been on it myself, thankfully.

Last year I decided, or other peoples gulit trips made me bite the bullet and get on a script, so anyway that's what I did, first meeting with this ladie giving me the usual bullshit chat clearly did not have a clue asking me how I took my gear, told her started with snorting but was smoking 99 percent of the time these days, mentions hep I say that is not possible as I do not share snorters haven't in donkeys years regardless of the drug then she said the most radio rental thing I have heard , what about the water you use to smoke your stuff with as you can imagine I just had a what ze fook look on my face said I don't know what your talking about I have never seen water being used to toot she said ok and moved on rapidly, fucking bonkers that was. Anyway, had to go back a day or two later rattling to get on the subs, ended up on 16mg this was not discussed with me I was just told that is what I would be taking never argued thought fuck it here goes ...

Obviously daily supbervised pick ups, take sundays home. So that's what I did. Was ok, first two weeks weekly vists to see my worker, just told her everything was brand new honestly was a case of in and out really after that was fortnight vists. Waste of time seeing her, doing the piss tests was the only ok thing because I knew I wasn't using, I will give the subs that it did stop my cravings I did use twice after 24hrs and felt absolutely he-haw so maybe that played apart too, but I went weeks and weeks clean samples and me asking can I get this weekly I am doing it properly not taking the cunt so why can't you see that, proof is there my samples are clean, but would always be a reason why it would have to somewhere down the line could see the point if I ever gave a dirty sample but I never. Going to the chemist everyday life had to work round going to the chemist, worse than it was when it was smack as I bought enough to do more than the one day but the subs was not like that, I ended saying fuckit not giving me weekly I am coming of it. I know they are meant to ''supervise"" you but that didn't happen really could take what I want, so I cut myself done and just jumped of them as I couldn't be fucked with the daily trek to the chemist it was brutal and didn't look like there was an end in sight as much as I would have been happy staying on them if I was getting weekly but that wasn't happening didn't look like it was going to either, so getting of it by my own accord what I thought was right, I never told my worker just carried on saying yeah everything fine blah blah blah, out the door as usual. So getting of the 16mg was a doodle personally I thought, but soon as I was clean of them I did notice subs did kill the cravings, so the wanting to use thoughts came back into my head, I obvious gave in and used, it was always gonna happen the "treatment" I got wasn't done properly total fuck up, the big plan was just to use once a week, but I am a junkie so that was never going to work out like that I am a junkie. Worked for a few weeks using day here day there, then I used think it was 2/3 days on the trot woke up in the morning and I knew that feeling, the monkey was back. So here I am using eveyday cos am a junkie and I need to so I am not sick. I don't want to go crawling back tail between my legs to my worker saying I have fucked up, so when the time is right I will just buy x amount of subs and get of it again myself, maybe if my worker understood I wouldn't have went back and I think if I got the subs weekly I wouldn't have went back on the gear as they did kill the cravings, but that never happened so here we are, I will do it myself again.

Ohhhhhhhhhh shittttt. Theres feeling great that i can read cold water extractions n read about codeine ok but I've just read about someone starting 16mg subs n it's made me have the same feelings I had for codeine - that I want to stay on subs n shit.

Christ sake why is reading about subs making me want subs when I want off the bastard stuff. I should be banned from reading opiates full stop. I'm getting desires to grab a load of subs from my mountain of them n consume them. Damn

Evey

Last edited:
Took 4 mg today. That was wrong of me. Every night of the last few weeks I can too alert at night n cannot sleep. Then I wake absolutely tired. I finally got up at 8:30 am, hurried lilvibe off to school after breakfast. But this wont do. It's ok going to bed early but I can't sleep, so end up Bluelighting instead.

Please someone who has tapered subies can you tell me your experience from 4mg to 2mg ? I don't think I'm meant to be feeling any withdrawal affects with this decrease, right????

Evey

Ugh I feel so tired today i can barely function. This is starting to get me down now.

Evey

I get my reduced script today; 4 mg instead of 6 mg

I'm starting to get seriously fed up with the hell process n just want off them.

I'm thinking how hard can it possibly be to Come off n what the he is truly stopping me?

Evey

PS: how come none of you on maintenance use this thread? :)

Has anyone here been through suboxone withdrawal? Can you please tell me what to expect? Is fatigue one of the symptoms? I'd like some imput from anyone been through it please.

Evey

Has anyone here been through suboxone withdrawal? Can you please tell me what to expect? Is fatigue one of the symptoms? I'd like some imput from anyone been through it please.

Evey

Yup... Subutex, anyway.

You're going to feel any number of or all of the usual opiate/oid withdrawals that you experienced with codeine, only possibly more acute. I've never had a codeine habit so im not sure how it differs but Subutex withdrawals were pretty unpleasant for me but that was probably down to the rapid taper...

Are you planning on just jumping off? At what dose?