• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD ITS FRIDAY THREAD + SATURDAY because Im doing more things then. What ya doin

I'm currently holding an 18 wheeler truck hostage while my boss negotiates a compromise on price with its owner.

Fucker took five days to do a one day job and refused to let us unload until we pay almost double the agreed price. So I have parked a truck behind it blocking the front gate and a bulldozer in front so he can't drive out the back.

We know he has another job he needs to do, so this will expedite the negotiation, and also mean he cannot drive away and hold my gear, which is on his truck bed, for ransom.

Truck driver is actually good craic, and the owner is not here with him, so this standoff could last a few days easily:D

an amazing ollie!

You called? :D

Working this weekend as usual, finish at 12 today tho so having a few beers and spliffs this aft then gonna cook and watch shitty horror films later. Not so bad. Working tomorrow sucks but missus won't be working the evening so at least I got her to go home to! I feel a weekend off to take LSZ is on the cards soon. Have a good one everyone

That is the the most euphoric combo, i have ever taken. I mixed it GBL mind, but holy fuck, it's incredible. I got that feeling like when I took my first E, like it's unnatural to feel that good. It makes you want to fuck anything.