• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD I'm Fucked MEGATHREAD - Imaginations required from an imaginative mod/member

Absolutely no clue where the time went. Been vaping myself into a wee storm. Got some mad emotions ramping themselves up.

sex and drugssss.

would absoutley love it. But my girl isn't into drugs :(

Trying 3-FPM for the first time, vaping naturaly, not noticing anything spectacular yet but i am quit drunk...shall push on

Trying 3-FPM for the first time, vaping naturaly, not noticing anything spectacular yet but i am quit drunk...shall push on

Did you get anywhere? There seems to be a threshold dose you need to cross before you start feeling the effects - for me it's about 50 - 70mg.
And don't go looking for anything 'spectacular', it doesn't work like that...

Never tried it but have plenty experience with dhc/oxy/morphine/heroin...although have fuck all tolerance now.

Was given it as a gift, turns out a colleague at work has a druggy boyfriend who has quite the collection :D

edit - tastes pretty repulsive imo...shouldn't have chewed.

Last edited:
Having no scales I was unsure how much to eat, I rolled up a pea sized ball and felt warm and fuzzy after a while but it was quite mild. Went well with a spliff :)

Nowhere near a gouch or anything just testing the waters.

I felt slightly nauseaus on the commute to work this morning...and now I'm constipated :p

Having no scales I was unsure how much to eat, I rolled up a pea sized ball and felt warm and fuzzy after a while but it was quite mild. Went well with a spliff :)

Nowhere near a gouch or anything just testing the waters.

I felt slightly nauseaus on the commute to work this morning...and now I'm constipated :p

The first time having next day nausea it was so intense I remember being doubled over convinced I was going to heave, but having to get the tube for a 9am appointment anyway...8(

The first time I did any opiate was with Kara - took some heroin and proceeded to vomit the dinner I'd just eaten :|

I decided to bosh the rest of that opium for my commute home, feels good yo...

Hey Y'all. Yeah I said fucking hey y'all. Hi. Pagey and mrcientist here, strugglling to type with a single MXP eye. Why is 2 so hard??? So one eye will do, like an aged sailor.

YAY DISSOCIATIVES

How's this part of town doing?

mrcientist & PAGEY! :D

Sublingual MXE ftw :)

Just sitting down waiting for the debacle to be, of Kanye, at Glastonbury...

I really hope he puts on a performance that blows me away and shuts me the fuck up... But I doubt it somehow. :)

Just did a small bomb of speed to see if it'll cheer me up a bit. After being sober for over a week I deserve something, I feel. Hope it turns out to be good stuff but probably won't be knowing my luck at the moment. We'll see.