• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD I'm Fucked MEGATHREAD - Imaginations required from an imaginative mod/member

Exactly. It needs to be administered IV. Ok if you're with other IV users who have some ability, otherwise useless...

Nope. IM - just ram that shit straight through clothes and everything if needs be. That is a near direct quote from the nurse at my addiction clinic that gives the (five minute long - cos that's all it takes) naloxone training (followed by dishing out vials and IM syringes).

It's probably the haircut. ;) <3
Pray tell what impact my choice of hairstyle has on my father's 'legacy' being walking scum?
Or the fact my daughter and I do not share the same mortal plane at this point.

I'm dying to know.

Actually, having said that, I'm sure I saw a TV programme where a naloxone nasal spray was being tested by paramedics in NZ. Can anyone confirm this? Englandgz, this is your territory...
I'm certain there are forms undergoing trials that do not require IV access - how many long-term pin users have visible, viable veinous options that a panicking, non using, sitter can use?
Saves untrained but good willed sitters hitting an artery/nerve/giving a gaseous injection/IM'ing with an old, used needle. 8/

I do wonder just how available N-Kits in this country - would not be surprised if there's loads available in an area with 》0 annual OD's and 3 for the entire NW...

Honestly, it would be very handy to know.
I know with the Morphinians it's very difficult to judge, as the patient, and one is too incapacitated to self-admin if worries present.
I use Fent much more often and soon learnt not to go any higher - would have self-Nalaxed on numerous occasions.

Nope. IM - just ram that shit straight through clothes and everything if needs be. That is a near direct quote from the nurse at my addiction clinic that gives the (five minute long - cos that's all it takes) naloxone training (followed by dishing out vials and IM syringes).
Ah, I stand corrected Shambo, cheers.

The only times I know of naloxone being used is in a hospital setting and has been administered IV.

So, my sense of smell is absolutely off the rails. The smell of cat food was making my stomach heave yesterday. Is anyone else's smell weird during/after 3fpm? I think the continued use may just be making me nauseous and therefore I'm more likely to feel sick but was wondering if anyone else noticed a difference?

So, my sense of smell is absolutely off the rails. The smell of cat food was making my stomach heave yesterday. Is anyone else's smell weird during/after 3fpm? I think the continued use may just be making me nauseous and therefore I'm more likely to feel sick but was wondering if anyone else noticed a difference?

Yes. My sense of smell is enhanced for several days after a 3fpm sesh. I also used to get nausea, but that's stopped now.

Not to say I'm so glad for your nausea and smelly smells, but man am I glad! I was starting to panic that something was up hahaha

Don't want to be crude, but it also makes my Mrs dripping wet (noworramean? ;) ) both during, and for a couple of days after. She wants to know if any of you lady 3fpm ers get the same?

I wouldn't say it was a rainstorm or anything. The first time I took it..... oh blissful 3fpm dreams! I've pretty much been in a daze for days and haven't really had many rainstorm inducing thoughts. Probably depends on company, and if you're being encouraged. I took a notion for wanting to take some snaps the other night but I'd have been sharing with myself!

It's also been lady week so that may have affected my days of a daze.

Guess its down to expectations and conditioning. We've used it primarily as a sex drug since the start - now she only has to know there's some on the way and it's like Pavlov's dogs salivating at the sound of the dinner bell =D

That probably explains it then hahaha. I'll have to keep a diary of the weather when I get my next batch :p

Either of you mixed it with GBL? speaking of sex drugs.. GBL ontop of speed.. such a horny combo. Need to get me some more G

Haven't mixed it at all. Some sex drugs time would be pretty much on point right now tho.

Guess its down to expectations and conditioning. We've used it primarily as a sex drug since the start - now she only has to know there's some on the way and it's like Pavlov's dogs salivating at the sound of the dinner bell =D

hahaha sick! i'm yet to try this. it sounds interesting! is it a lot like meph?

Ran fast through rain its the best most exhilerating feeling in the world :)

Evey

@smacky: I've not had enough meph to comment, but I find it to have aspects of all kinds of drugs - uppers, downers, trippers and rollers...

Fubar...... D: I'm mentally distressed by this hahaha. Good ole rain on the face never did no harm.