• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD 3-FPM Megathread

So why have you been taking it for over 2 weeks straight? Now you are risking addiction (your probably mentally hooked already a bit) and a whole host of mental and physical problems.
You said when you started you would keep it to one day a week, so you could keep everything else on track for the person depending on you. But you've already gone back on that and lost control of your use.

MDPV just another one of these edgy manic stims. The first dose made you feel very concentrated and mentally together. After that it just sent you more and more psychotic with each dose. Very dangerous nasty drug IMO.

This is my last post on this matter Evey because I feel like it's a waste of time getting suckered into this. You won't listen and have declined into a problematic use pattern quicker than anyone I've seen. It's like you are determined to make a disaster of this, throwing everything away for a cheap legal high. :|

Last edited:
I got stressed out with people going at me all the time so cut everyone out n just did it. Everyone was at me all the time from different angles. I felt like a caged animal n it helped.

It doesn't feel like two weeks it's gone fast.

Evey

Evey, as far as I'm aware PV has been banned. I could be wrong and I'm too tired to look it up. PV is one of a varied substances that I have a decent knowledge about through previous use. I cannot compare it to 3FPM because I've not taken that.

PV is not something you wish to mess with. It's very moreish and you can lose weeks on it. Sleep dep is not a thing to mess about with. I'm not telling you what to do or not to do, I am simply telling you, my experience and pretty much everyones experience who has ever lushed out on PV. It is simply a word of advice not a telling off. You're a big girl but PV is one stim I would stay the fuck away from.

Last edited:
Evey, as far as I'm aware PV has been banned. I could be wrong and I'm too tired to look it up. PV is one of a varied substances that I have a decent knowledge about through previous use. I cannot compare it to 3FPM because I've not taken that.

They're both fiendish compulsive stimulants. 3-FPM being the one we know less about. MDPV is probably worse mentally but by how much it's hard to know.

PV is not something you wish to mess with. It's very moreish and you can lose weeks on it. Sleep dep is not a thing to mess about with. I'm not telling you what to do or not to do, I am simply telling you, my experience and pretty much everyones experience who has ever lushed out on PV.

You could substitute the PV with 3-FPM and the story would be exactly the same. The insane binges, mad ramblings, paranoia, and weeks lost are all reported in the last few pages of this thread.

You could substitute the PV with 3-FPM and the story would be exactly the same. The insane binges, mad ramblings, paranoia, and weeks lost are all reported in the last few pages of this thread.
Which is absolutely vital: we generate data and interpret it to form a resource that won't be found through any mainstream channel.
If someone reads it and pretends there's no dangers, refuses our advice and won't accept responsibility for their own research, choices and situation, we as an information resource can't do much more.

I've not changed at akk dince stRtinf 3-FPM. I'm having a day off it 2moro.

Evey

Which is absolutely vital: we generate data and interpret it to form a resource that won't be found through any mainstream channel.
If someone reads it and pretends there's no dangers, refuses our advice and won't accept responsibility for their own research, choices and situation, we as an information resource can't do much more.

I completely agree it's good those using are documenting it. It's how future users of every drug will learn about them. I was pointing out to Sadie 3-FPM shares many of the same traits and may well be just as dangerous as MDPV in many ways.

I had a gramme within 12 hours last Thursday but think it was a fake cause felt nowt off it

Evey

I completely agree it's good those using are documenting it. It's how future users of every drug will learn about them. I was pointing out to Sadie 3-FPM shares many of the same traits and may well be just as dangerous as MDPV in many ways.

having never compared the two I could not say.

It's not just you. I remember I would come home from work, open a new box of foil, plan to have an after-work vape..then before I knew it, I was having my before-work vape and making a before-work bomb :|

What was more annoying was trying to be responsible by taking a couple of benzos at a reasonable hour, then just vaping through the effects of the benzos. It makes me cringe, and drool with longing, every time I think about it :( I shall not touch the stuff again though. I'm enjoying being only a bit underweight, as opposed to emaciated :)

Don have you been getting my texts? Because I've a new number now n think I forgot to end it 'Evey' so apologies if you were freaked out.

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks time speeds because summit weird happened last week. Sadie phoned me around 9 pm but I wasn't able to answer it as i was in the middle of sorting my CDs into alphabeticall order. A few hours later round 1ish I was texting Sadie n I said summit "you just phoned me sry i was sorting something." She said "that was hours ago." I looked at my phone n it waa 1:30 pm. I literally felt like 5 minutes from 9 pm to 1 am when it was hours.

Evey

Heh, what a contrast. You lose time to tidying and sorting CDs, I lose time to touching my willy 8)

No worries about the texts, I changed my number a while back so you've been texting a ghost phone! Fucking spooky or what? 8o

Longtime lurker, going back to bluelight.ru days, must be 15 years...

anyway, evey evey evey, what your doing isnt good. I've seen alot of shit over the years and i can tell this will end badly for you. Your not using, your seriously abusing it. Multi day stim binges will wreck your health especially if you think your fine.

There is 2 outcomes for you now evey, stop and crash hard or keep going into that 10g and end up in hospital with a hole in your stomach like sharapovafistpump. Anyone heard from that lad btw?

I've 20 years under my belt doing e mdma etc so have a fair idea what im talking about.

Anywho, ignore me if you like, i've said my piece.

Good luck...

Long time lurker, eh? ;)

See tbe invisible shower over there *point* I was born thetr a minute again :\

Well had some 3-FPM but I'm going to take it easy after this. I need to get this house done. Bedding taken off right scrubbing time now :D

Laters

PS: If you're genuine, I apologise n appreciate you taking the time to give me some advice. I've just had such horrific abuse off people claiming to be lurkers (espec in anon) n I'm not talking your average abuse. I'm talkingp a full-on going personal, hate campagn that's gone on for years. I feel extremely sad because I love to greet n welcome the newbies but I'm now paranoid as to how genuine each one is. Friends PM if you want to know further i wont say no more publicly.

Evey

Last edited:
yeah its the multiday binges with any stim that will eventually get the better of you, the sleep deprivation alone, combined with appetite suppression is enough to start sending anyone round the bend.

evey: PV is what landed me in A&E once and detained in psychiatric hospital in a locked ward for a couple of weeks, on 3 seperate occasions. It almost killed me.

This is why I mentioned that even just 20mg in the mornings the odd day over a month was enough to have me sensing the fringes of stimulant psychosis looming on the horizon if I didn't stop. so I have. Not have a go at you this is general advice for everyone reading this thread, because although some people like the stuff, i can tell it absolutely does have the potential to be very damaging indeed.

3fpm seems to have the same mechanism of action as MDPV just not as potent, so I'm sure if anyone takes enough of it they will end up in exactly the same kind of fucked up state I was in after MDPV took over my life.

also 3fpm seems to be a pretty horrible irritant, I imagine probably even oral dosing might save your sinuses but could end up giving you / worsening a stomach ulcer instead.

I havent tried this stuff, but stims are fucking brutal when taken excessively.
Although i remember the euphoria of amphetamine all too well, i'm also reminded of the drawn-out sleep/food/water-deprived comedowns, the confusion, the inability to focus my racing mind.
It's always a worry to see some of these new substances emerge, and the toll they take on some of the more enthusiastic consumers.

Experimentation is one thing, but massive binges on potent psychostimulants?
Been there, done that - and personally i have no desire to return.
In the end, stims can be quite the opposite of comforting, pleasurable, escapist pursuits; maintaining a functioning life outside of stimulant binges becomes really hard work, and there are inherently deminishing returns.

The more you use, the more you burn yourself out - and the less postive effects are inevitably revealed.
It's even more of a worry when the drug in question is something with little to no safety data, animal or human trials.
I've known enough people that have apparently been permanently changed by their heavy use of methamphetamine (and the way of life that tends to accompany that) to be very wary of using stims recklessly - hell, i've experienced it first-hand.
They can be a great tool - or they can really get in the way of living your life.

Im genuine evey, my last account on a drug forum was a long time ago on overgrow till the fbi seized the servers so ive been around.

re the anon abuse, fuck them and ignore them. They are cowards picking on low hanging fruit.
And whoever posted eveys email should be fuckin ashamed of themselves, dirty fuckin rat...

Anywho, look after yourself missus, alot of what you think is smart comments etc is well intentioned advice from people who have been around a while and dont want to see you wreck yourself. If i seen one of my friends do what your doing id take their shit and either flush it or hold it till they copped on for their own sake.