• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD 3-FPM Megathread

Not sure about better than Amphet. due to the duration - but 3-FPM has a much more immediately libidinous effect.

Thanks! I can't find a consistent duration for 3-fpm, insufflated - 5ish doses maybe, what would that be in your view? Please?

2-3 hours of acute effects from each insuff. dose :)
5 doses may prove unnecessary if the doses are large enough initially. :)

thanks man. would much rather end the night with some drinks and proper sleep instead of lying there awake all night which I think amph might cause... things to do in the following days. probably a better dirty weekend drug than amph then? cheers.

Sorry to hear that Fisty: obviously you need to concentrate on your health currently but I would like an update whenever you feel up to it.
We're all behind you.
<3

Wondering if anyone has ever combo'd this with mephedrone? I have some of both at the moment and I inherently know it's not a sensible thing to do to mix stims, but I was just curious. It's become hard to get good quality meph in recent months and I only have a little, so it would probably be a waste and is certainly not in the interests of harm reduction. But sometimes you just can't help trying these things. So if anyone has tried these two together without dying could let me know that would be great.

Could you do 15g in 18 days FUBAR? Seems a tiny bit excessive to me but.....

I'm sure I read somewhere that more than about 10-14 days without sleep is fatal... Not 100% sure though...

15g in 18 days sounds like a pretty sure was to get to sample hospital food for while though...

I'm sure I read somewhere that more than about 10-14 days without sleep is fatal... Not 100% sure though...

15g in 18 days sounds like a pretty sure was to get to sample hospital food for while though...

Wow that's a bloody lot. I'm glad I've only ordered 5 g. Hope he's ok. Wow.

Evey

I thought I heard the record for staying awake was about eight days? Not sure if that's without stimulants though. I remember reading about a guy in South Korea that died of heart failure after 54 hours straight online gaming. I know plenty of people here have gone on 3 day benders and been fine. But 18 without any sleep sounds a bit suicidal.

I can do two nights without sleep then I'm screwed. I need n love my sleep lol.

Evey

The brain does shut down momentarily sometimes without you even knowing about it, they are called 'micro sleeps' or something. Longest I have stayed awake is 60 hours; however, I'm unsure how accurate this is due to said micro sleeps.

I'm pretty sure that the brain would have to shut down for an instant to function at all during 18 days without proper sleep.

Well, I'm back from my travels over Christmas. 641 miles. £150 on fuel, and not a touch of 3-FPM until I got in this evening. Probably a gram vaped in very few minutes! Cravings have been next to mind numbing.

F-Lam doesn't seem to do anything anymore. Plus I have work in a few hours.

I feel back to my usual self. The long lasting metabolites really seem to cause a great deal of anxiety and impending doom, that actually doesn't arrive. Although large binges of course aren't exactly healthy as highlighted only just on the last page.

I assume it's the high build up of p-Hydroxynorepherdrine metablolites from daily use for months that cause these symptoms. Seems to create an autoimmune response until it's fully out of the body.

as I no longer feel like I should see the doctor, I'll give it a miss.

New Years soon. Let's start it off with some positive vibes shall we?

-Cloud

F-Lam doesn't seem to do anything anymore. Plus I have work in a few hours.

-Cloud

This is a common complaint among users of Flubromazolam. The first time I took some I took 1.25mg that had me crawling around the floor for 6 hours. I dont think Ive ever felt so smashed from a benzodiazepine. I used it again about a week later, this time I took 2mg, but its effect on me was no where near as noticable. I have a high tolerance to benzos and I would equate the effect from the second dose as equivavelent to 15 - 30mgs diazepam - no where near as powerful. I decided to leave it a month before trying the drug for the third and final time - this time I took 3mgs (which I know is a silly dose) but this time it had NO EFFECT whatsoever. All doses were from the same batch of 0.25mg pellets. I have no knowledge of complex brain chemistry but my only rationale for this response is that the drug was so powerful the first time I used it, it burned out its own metabolic pathway creating a total and permanent tolerance to this drug. This is backed up by the fact that I have continued to use Clonazepam, Clonazolam, Diazepam and Flubromazepam on a regular basis which continue to produce their full effect as expected, despite flubromazolam no longer 'working' on me.

Sorry to derail thread back to the 3fpm. I dont know what has yet to be saod about the magic white powder that hasnt already been discussed though