• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD 3-FPM Megathread

Now I definitely don't think I want to try that shit.

But hey, I'm an adventuress; and there's a reason I don't often say "never". If sometime down the line, somebody catches me in the right mood with some decent pre-ban 3-FPM or even actual Preludin ('cause why hang for a lamb, when you can hang for a sheep?) I might be open to persuasion .....

Strictly weed and pharmacy meds for the foreseeable for me, though.
The only way to play safe is not to play at all...
Strange game ..... Only winning move is not to play .....

Oooh, one thing to watch out for guys... fucking Gout.
Yep, as in Uric Acid crystallisation in the joints - anti-diuretic, reduced thirst, minimal physical stimulation, standing in one position for long periods, vascular damage, peripheral neuron damage; all the factors that can lead to one of the most agonising conditions possible.
Gout at 21 - 4 days in hospital, like having hot glass rattled around my ankle.

All the more likely the older you are.

Do you want to swap names mate? I feel like a bloody teenager when I read your posts... ;)

Is that because I appear to have the body of an elderly man after punishing it with drugs for half my life? ;)

The way I see it (and also the way I rationalise my drug taking) is that all correlations are based upon statistics - you either fall within the normal distribution, or you don't. This can either be a good or a bad thing, depending upon the viewpoint of the study. Cutting to the chase, this just means 'some people are luckier than others'. There's absolutely no way of knowing which camp you fall in until it's too late. The only way to play safe is not to play at all...

Edit: This is NOT to say that you shouldn't research everything you can about a substance before taking it. Forewarned is forearmed...

You my young hot, thing lie nakedly prone (statistically speaking of course) at the hard drug man end of the bell curve I reckon. The Man's the same too...me I'm girly and a softy, if not a greedy drug bucket with it 8)

Oooh, one thing to watch out for guys... fucking Gout.
Yep, as in Uric Acid crystallisation in the joints - anti-diuretic, reduced thirst, minimal physical stimulation, standing in one position for long periods, vascular damage, peripheral neuron damage; all the factors that can lead to one of the most agonising conditions possible.
Gout at 21 - 4 days in hospital, like having hot glass rattled around my ankle.

All the more likely the older you are.

Hopefully that health check will put you out of your misery, and / or identify something that can be treated easily. Least you are at the acknowledgement stage, that some of it may be drug related.

I'm still not touching the stuff, no matter how tempting the positives read...and I do like my stims :|

K is not going to be a lab-rat for this one.

Edit: Sprout do you experiment on rats and mice?

Last edited:
Aye gout is pretty nasty (especially if you trod on the unfortunate persons foot with you steel toe capped boots as a mate of mine did to some poor soul :)).

So have you never tried 3-FPM Julie? I tried it once several months ago but probably wasn't the ideal time to try it as I was still rattling pretty badly from my protracted detox and any sort of stim was a bad idea...

Incidentally I was just thinking today that I felt a bit rough and then I thought back to earlier this year when I was roughly two weeks in to my methadone CT and how utterly terrible I felt and it made me realise that this is nothing. I'm still not sure how I got through that. Only those of us who have experienced true opiate withdrawl can know how CT from that amount of methadone after that many years feels. God.... It make me shudder to think about it.

Edit..... Evening Kate :)

I had a doctor palpate my ankle under the illusion that I was after Opioids unnecessarily (which I have learned to expect by now) and I yelped and jumped out of the bed like a wounded animal and told him in no uncertain terms that if he did so again I wouldn't be held responsible for my actions.

Is that because I appear to have the body of an elderly man after punishing it with drugs for half my life? ;)

Er, yeh...

You my young hot, thing lie nakedly prone (statistically speaking of course) at the hard drug man end of the bell curve I reckon. The Man's the same too...me I'm girly and a softy, if not a greedy drug bucket with it .

Ho yes! I'm definitely a HARD man who likes nothing more than lying prone (and nekkid) by someone's bell curve ;)

Oh, and Koneko, your bucket will always be greedy, to me... ;)

No, not tried 3-FPM. Thought I wanted to ..... then read more about it, and decided it might not be for me after all. The vaping-from-foil ROA also would be problematic for me.

I was fortunate to get the good speed that was about in the 1990s. (I had plenty of the shite speed that was about in the 1990s, too .....) But it was very much a young person's drug. I guess I've just got to face the fact that I'm just not 25 anymore .....

I can say with total honesty that 3-FPM is the most acutely addictive drug on Earth.

I can say with total honesty that 3-FPM is the most acutely addictive drug on Earth.

Is it fuck...

Like all stims, its only addictive while you're on it - I.e. self reinforcing. Get over the comedown and you may want it, but that's different to needing it. Depends upon your definition of 'addictive' though...

Last edited:

I just don't get it myself. If it was in front of me now I wouldn't touch it.

Definitely all down to the individual. I wonder if being on a large amount of opiates for a long period alters a person's brain chemistry to the point where some things that others find extremely pleasant just don't do it for you at all.

Is it fuck...

Like all stims, its only addictive while you're on it - I.e. self reinforcing. Get over the comedown and you may want it, but that's different to needing it. Depends upon your definition of 'addictive' though...
That was why I added the term 'acutely' - I could drop the pipe mid-binge with Crack and Meth far easier than I'd even consider doing so with 3-F.
After a week or so I agree it isn't addictive in the same way the other two are.

I definitely differentiate between addiction and dependency, and between acute and chronic addiction.

I just don't get it myself. If it was in front of me now I wouldn't touch it.

Definitely all down to the individual. I wonder if being on a large amount of opiates for a long period alters a person's brain chemistry to the point where some things that others find extremely pleasant just don't do it for you at all.

I think stimulants are particular in who they hook in, anyone with a functional Mu-system tends to find Opioids reinforcing, whereas many hate even the concept of three days of sleep-deprived hedonism.

That was why I added the term 'acutely' - I could drop the pipe mid-binge with Crack and Meth far easier than I'd even consider doing so with 3-F.
After a week or so I agree it isn't addictive in the same way the other two are.

I definitely differentiate between addiction and dependency, and between acute and chronic addiction.

I think stimulants are particular in who they hook in, anyone with a functional Mu-system tends to find Opioids reinforcing, whereas many hate even the concept of three days of sleep-deprived hedonism.

Yeh, I noticed the 'acute' bit afterwards, so thanks for not disappointing me by throwing that in my face :)

Tbh, I've got so used to addictions now that they only count when they're physical :\

Yeh, I noticed the 'acute' bit afterwards, so thanks for not disappointing me by throwing that in my face :)

Tbh, I've got so used to addictions now that they only count when they're physical :\
Yeah, after the whole 'potentially fatal seizures' upon benzo cessation I completely redefined addiction.
Semantics is a bitch. ;)

I didn't think you could get properly addicted to stims as there's no physical withdrawals?

Evey

You can get psychologically addicted to the point that you might as well have em though, it's why I won't really touch stims any more after getting really goddamn addicted to speed. You can get hooked very easily especially when you've got something keeping you awake and it's either take more or feel like shit without sleep, cos when you're coming down you're not gonna sleep properly unless you throw more substances in there. Hell, weed doesn't really have physical withdrawals but damn do I find it hard to not have that after a few days.

I know it's not 3-FPM but when I was taking ethylphenidate I started off buying maybe 100mg a time just for a weekend assuming a 20mg dose. That quickly turned into a gram a week and 50mg doses, and so on. I never felt a physical compulsion to take it, was purely psychological, but I do remember having the piss taken out of me here (and rightly so) because I posted I'd taken it for the first time and wasn't going to redose after I felt its effects, then posted I was redosing like an hour later if that. So even if you're not physically compelled, there's still the compulsion to take more to avoid comedowns or maintain the high and it can get out of hand very quickly when tolerance is factored in.

Last edited:
I didn't think you could get properly addicted to stims as there's no physical withdrawals?

Evey
You can quickly and firmly become entrenched in major psychological addiction though.
You may not be dependent, as such, it doesn't mean Crackheads (for example) aren't 'addicts' however.

how does this rank vs amph (sulph, not meth) as a sex drug? 'billy willy' aside? i hace this or that as an option for a weekend away with my SO which will involve walking, drinking and hopefully a ton of fucking too.

During the honeymoon period, and seemingly with the correct isomer, 3-FPM is perv powder for most. ;)

Thanks. so better then? And isomers... how would one know which was which?