• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The Drugs and Music Mega Thread

I dunno its a US thing, just simply the fact its illegal suddenly makes it cool, well its not cool it can be bought for nothing from any pharmacy here MAYYYNNN and its stronger cousin Dihydrocodeine

Because even though they make millions of dollars they prefer getting f'd up on codeine/promethezine syrup.

@RTAIN thats what i dont get, if i was making that kind of money id be cherlie sheened all the time hahahaha

Lol codeine syrup ain't exactly an aspirational drug, is it? I don't get why these millionaire rappers are bragging about a bottle of syrup they brought from the chemists for a couple of measly quid. Whatever happened to chronic and high grade cocaine? It's just a bit weird IMO.

Unless they're not as rich as they all claim to be, of course...

Why do some rap artists sing about taking Promethazine?

Most rappers don't sing lol

Unless they're not as rich as they all claim to be, of course...

A lot of rappers including me are flat fuckin broke mayne! You ain't got to have money to spit bars brotha

They talk about it cause ogs like pimp c [rip] sip lean ( codiene with prometh) or tussinex ( hydrocodone and chlorpheniramine)
There are much better opiates but I think they like the fact it s a lighter opiate and you can still function.

Not all new gen rappers are bad, I'd recommend danny brown, dope head, and schoolboy q to start.

Im a rapper as well an I talk about the drugs I do no lean or any of that shit.

v-nasty.jpg

lol.

she looks like a 16 year old alicia keys.

if im not out buttfucking gorrilas on PCP or having paranoid delusions, drugs only enhance my listening experience, mostly. i only say mostly because of some dark experiences that have been curved by MXE.

Yeah I like it. She's got a few other good ones. She's better when she's being more herself "just fucking around" and not trying to sound like what's currently on the radio.

good experiences (i can remember):

Amphetamines - GY!BE
Weed - Oceansize
LSD - Tool
Ecstasy - diverse Psytrance
25B - Weather Report
2C-B+MDA - dj scratching

The Day

I just heard Black Sabbath on the radio. I remember being 16 and so supremely stoned after doing layer cake bong hits - red sens, blonde hash and hash oil over the top. Then putting on the head phones and listening to Iron Man cranked up to 11. (or playing it through two 100 watt Marshall stacks and sitting in between them). So wasted, so much fun...

Anyone else of my generation? LOL now I sound like Roger Daltrey. Saw that band play Shea Stadium 2 nights in a row.

LO motherfuckin L

ZVoSGB3.jpg

I might be a little bit older than you are, but I just heard Elvis Presley on the radio. I remember being 14 and so elitely tweaked after doing multiple amphetamines. Benzedrene inhalers, p2p biker dope, and biphetamine beads all over the top. Then putting the needle of the phonograph on the vinyl and using the loudspeaker, listening to the rat pack with the rpm's cranked up to 45. Or playing it through the cassette deck in my antique car. So wasted, so much fun...

Anyone else of my generation? LOL now I sound like Frank Sinatra. Saw that band play Los Vegas 2 nights in a row.

LO motherfuckin L

I actually helped Francis Scott Key write the star spangled banner when I was 12 after we smoked dat guuuuddddd kuuuuusshhhhh broooooo