• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The drug with the best high

I very much agree this is a winning combination when you start with LSD and get past the comeup and especially if you go with s-isomer ketamine so you don’t get so much of the lingering slurring/uncoordinated confused period once the visions stop and you rotate back to the real world. Although the stimulant effects of the MDMA do seem

So then at that point is it still crack or is it coke?
Would be the same as iv coke

Yep, by dissolving the crack in acidic solution you effectively are turning it back into a cocaine salt, so it's much better to save your veins from the acidity and just mix coke and bacteriostatic water. Same high.
Of course if h#3 is what you're getting you need the acidity anyway, but injecting crack won't give a better high than normal cocaine as long as the purity is the same.

Yep, by dissolving the crack in acidic solution you effectively are turning it back into a cocaine salt, so it's much better to save your veins from the acidity and just mix coke and bacteriostatic water. Same high.
Of course if h#3 is what you're getting you need the acidity anyway, but injecting crack won't give a better high than normal cocaine as long as the purity is the same.
Yea but most crack where I live is a lot purer than the coke

Yea but most crack where I live is a lot purer than the coke
Yeah this is true I suppose. But if you can get good quality cocaine hydrochloride then that is better for the veins.
Of course shooting coke is madness, but so is smoking it! Doesn't stop it feelin nice...for 5 fucking minutes anyway.

TOP TIP: DON'T SMOKE/SHOOT CRACK/COKE

Some people use vinegar to shoot crack too. I met a girl in rehab once that had abscesses all over her arms from shooting crack.

Some people use vinegar to shoot crack too. I met a girl in rehab once that had abscesses all over her arms from shooting crack.
I read a pretty good novel/memoir called "Digging The Vein" by a guy named Tony O'Neill, who came to the US with a moderately successful Brit-pop act and ended up strung out on the streets of Los Angeles as an expat English junkie (circa 1999-2001). Whenever this topic comes up, I'm always reminded of one part in it.

He's in Venice Beach at this point, trying to kick heroin at a house where some yuppie acquaintances have let him stay while they're out of town. Walking around looking for heroin, he meets a couple of local guys who need a place to smoke their crack, so he invites them back to the house (which they ransack as soon as he's gone).

But the author's needle fixation is something of a shock to his guests hitting the pipe:
An hour later and I was sat with Henry and Arturo, two members of a street gang called the V13. I was cooking up a rock of crack in lemon juice taken straight from the lemon tree growing out the back of the guest house and they watched me with mounting horror as I cooked it up, filtered it into a syringe and started digging for a vein.

"Man, shooting crack," Henry grumbled, shaking his head and looking at the floor , "that's some prison shit right there."

Henry was a man mountain, a local crack dealer covered in jailhouse and gang tattoos, and it seemed absurdly comical that the sight of my cooking up and injecting crack shocked him. I smirked for a second, before returning to the job in hand and focusing my attention to finding a suitable vein.

Last edited:
So fucking stupid. That's like asking what your favorite painting is. What is your favorite grateful dead song. You'll tell me your favorite dead song, then I'll ask you which performance truly captured the magic and message of that song. It's just not possible.

So many humans who won't be satisfied unless they have all of life, the universe and its untold wonders under their thumb, in their microscope slide for analysis. You will never be satisfied with such a mentality my friend. Life can't be figured out and if you do eventually "figure it out" then you die, so don't waste your time worrying about "figuring it out".

These are all subjective experiences. Tastes, smells, sensations... the universe has so much to offer us, but you are the only one who can taste her nectar and truly understand it, right? Even words fail to describe the drugs in our lives that our so ubiquitous. At the end of the day, we all say "Heroin makes me feel good", but is it not so much more than that? Is it your mother coddling you to her warm breast as an infant? Is it your first kiss?

You'll never get where you're trying to go asking questions like this. Quit swimming against the fucking riptide man. It will consume you. Just float and hope that she brings you back to the beach in one piece.
i have a drug subclass for every mood lmao (comment on my GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING posts)

I very much agree this is a winning combination when you start with LSD and get past the comeup and especially if you go with s-isomer ketamine so you don’t get so much of the lingering slurring/uncoordinated confused period once the visions stop and you rotate back to the real world. Although the stimulant effects of the MDMA do seem to reduce that problem.
oh yeah. It’s like the MDMA/MDA and K give you this degree of control over your experience that you just don’t have with L alone. I love taking it like this: L first, wait until just past the come up, when I start plateauing and then eat the E and do a bump of K. Then I let the E hit, and then from there start really getting into the K. Blissful. The best part of the L is always the comedown. I used to really like cocaine instead of the E in that combo, but it started to stress my heart out quite a bit. LSD IMO makes any drug you combine it with in the second half of the trip more enjoyable, with a few distinct exceptions, and this being my subjective experience. But coke, K and E are 10x better on acid for sure. The first six hours though I can barely even smoke weed, I can’t do ANYTHING on top of it until about 4-5 hours in at least, and that’s on just one hit. But after that I get an appetite for intoxication that is... ravenous.

Wow yeah I completely agree @Tryptamino, I've never heard it being put that way.

The start of the comedown is my favourite part of acid too. The come-up is far too much, then a few hours of utter intense trippiness, but after you get used to it it's amazing to accept these mad melting trees and slithering grass tendrils as normal and go with the flow!
Then in this mindset a bump of K or coke is great. I also love a few beers with acid too. It takes the edge off and tastes awesome if it's nice and cold and fiiiizzzzzeeeeeeee...

So fucking stupid. That's like asking what your favorite painting is. What is your favorite grateful dead song. You'll tell me your favorite dead song, then I'll ask you which performance truly captured the magic and message of that song. It's just not possible.

So many humans who won't be satisfied unless they have all of life, the universe and its untold wonders under their thumb, in their microscope slide for analysis. You will never be satisfied with such a mentality my friend. Life can't be figured out and if you do eventually "figure it out" then you die, so don't waste your time worrying about "figuring it out".

These are all subjective experiences. Tastes, smells, sensations... the universe has so much to offer us, but you are the only one who can taste her nectar and truly understand it, right? Even words fail to describe the drugs in our lives that our so ubiquitous. At the end of the day, we all say "Heroin makes me feel good", but is it not so much more than that? Is it your mother coddling you to her warm breast as an infant? Is it your first kiss?

You'll never get where you're trying to go asking questions like this. Quit swimming against the fucking riptide man. It will consume you. Just float and hope that she brings you back to the beach in one piece.
All I want is some of whatever hes taking. Has anyone else not picked up on what all hes been laying down thru out this entire thread? No. Yall been getting on the wrong rides lmaooo

Pretty sure hes a legit genius lol

I see the elephant. I get you lol

15/20mg 2oxo pce + 30mg 4ho met

1g Phenibut + 2 tabs of LSD

LSD + MDMA + a bit of Ketamine

Heavy dose of 3FPM

Etizolam + lots of weed

I havent tried much of a variety with drugs. But the best feeling that I can remember came from 4mg of Dilaudid IV when I had kidney stones in the hospital. It trickled all thru out my body with a warm rush. I felt it in the bottom of my feet.

ketamine

lsd

hydromorphone

in that order

(edit, forgot about weed [marijuana affects the memory]. that one would be before any opioids.)

Last edited:
Yeah, the dissociatives, hands down. Specially when combined with opioids but they alone are probably my top 1. Followed by 4,4'-dimethylaminorex (MDMA-alike which doesn't crash / deplete serotonin too much). From opioids somehow I expected more but got less for much addiction. First time meth / alpha - PVP were nice too but not so repeatable.

I want to say DMT. I certainly see it as a high without negating its efficacy as a microscope or macroscope even consciousness tool I mean telescope a psychedelic kaleidoscope to pierce the veil of Maya or whatever they do it for

Never tried it seems like the best according to how I view euphoria might change how you view getting high though funny I say this yet am so wary to try it I would never just to "get high".

In terms of just getting high actually probably heroin and that is coming from someone who never had the pleasure

Last edited:
In terms of just getting high actually probably heroin and that is coming from someone who never had the pleasure
Well, from somebody who's been addicted to both dissociatives and opiates (never IV'd though), I'd say that the dissociative provide more for less, and even somewhat distantly comparable terrain, just the opis are sedative while dissos have a stimulating undercurrent.

Yeah, forgot about the psychedelics and specially DMT because.. I've been too scared off them after some stupid psilocybin overdose as a teen, so never had the pleasure yet to meet the machine elves but it's certainly on my list.

I find quite interesting that most ppl bow down for dissos and nobody says cocaine.