• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The drug with the best high

Y
I'm not saying that's not a good combo, but I'd honestly take the ciders and the coke, and drop the blues with the last line of cocaine.
When I do coke, I like that jittery feeling. I think benzos remove that, so I prefer to not involve benzos.
Though alcohol has a similar effect as benzos, when alcohol and coke combines, the cocaine changes structure into different more potent metabolites or some shit. Don't quote me on that thoug

I'm not saying that's not a good combo, but I'd honestly take the ciders and the coke, and drop the blues with the last line of cocaine.
When I do coke, I like that jittery feeling. I think benzos remove that, so I prefer to not involve benzos.
Though alcohol has a similar effect as benzos, when alcohol and coke combines, the cocaine changes structure into different more potent metabolites or some shit. Don't quote me on that though.
Yea cocaethylene that's what I like not one or the other

Though alcohol has a similar effect as benzos, when alcohol and coke combines, the cocaine changes structure into different more potent metabolites or some shit. Don't quote me on that though.
That’s true, it adds an ethyl molecules rom something to the cocaine, I think Ritalin does that to, I 5ink it turns into ethylphendiate, I can’t remember what cocaine turns into, but I think it’s a more potent dopamine reuptake inhibitor

That’s why so many people like mixing cocaine and alcohol

That’s true, it adds an ethyl molecules rom something to the cocaine, I think Ritalin does that to, I 5ink it turns into ethylphendiate, I can’t remember what cocaine turns into, but I think it’s a more potent dopamine reuptake inhibitor

That’s why so many people like mixing cocaine and alcohol

Cocaethylene :)

-GC

The best high? It is not from just one drug. The best high I have felt, is the combination of low-to-moderate doses of LSD, MDMA and ketamine. Not all at once, but if you’re consuming those three drugs and are mentally and emotionally prepared, those three in conjunction produce my favorite drug experience.
The other one is speedballs, though I don’t suggest it.
If I had to pick one drug, it would be one of the three I mentioned initially.

There's no need to accuse someone of lying, but it is important to point out that 0.6g of even decently pure cocaine would absolutely kill almost anyone unless they had absolutely absurd tolerance, especially via the IV route. No one reading this should ever, ever attempt such a dose, or anywhere close to it. Most coke these days, at least in America, is absolute garbage though, to the point that coke that even has any real coke in it is often considered good shit. I've had really good coke a few times in my life and it's in an entirely different ballpark to the shit you normally find. A lot of coke doesn't even have cocaine in it but is levamisole, or it has like 10-20% cocaine in it and insert cuts, or both.
Cocaine is generally something of a letdown IME, so your point holds... but in fairness, most cocaine in the US these days is not quite that bad, at least if DEA numbers are remotely accurate.

In 2018, the average purity of retail samples hit 64%, up from 46% in 2013, where it has apparently remained "steady" through 2020 (despite price fluctuations at the beginning of the pandemic). Also, 80% of the cocaine bricks tested that year were uncut (totally free of levamisole or any other adulterant/diluent), a record high and a sharp increase from 60% in 2017.

Not to say this is definitive or matches everyone's experience -- there are obviously regional disparities, and the DEA's sampling could be skewed in some way. But it does suggest that our cocaine is pretty pure, at least on average (and compared to the recent past).

Wow, I wonder if that's a locational thing, because in my region, it is absolute garbage, always. I've had good coke, and the shit I encounter around here from all sorts of people produces no numbing and a very faint shadow of the actual cocaine high. Usually when I've seen it tested it tests positive for levamisole. There have also been several rounds of fentanyl tainted cocaine that have killed people, in the past 3 years. Including an acquaintance and a friend of a friend.

The best high? It is not from just one drug. The best high I have felt, is the combination of low-to-moderate doses of LSD, MDMA and ketamine. Not all at once, but if you’re consuming those three drugs and are mentally and emotionally prepared, those three in conjunction produce my favorite drug experience.
The other one is speedballs, though I don’t suggest it.
If I had to pick one drug, it would be one of the three I mentioned initially.
I very much agree this is a winning combination when you start with LSD and get past the comeup and especially if you go with s-isomer ketamine so you don’t get so much of the lingering slurring/uncoordinated confused period once the visions stop and you rotate back to the real world. Although the stimulant effects of the MDMA do seem to reduce that problem.

I fell in love the first time I had DHC as a teenager, and that's what out me on that slippery slope to heroin and finally methadone. Hopefully I can get off this shit soon
Ive only had oxy whilst I was on methadone so unfortunately I didn't get much out of them and won't until I'm old and get cancer or something.

For me MDMA (after 2 nice, clean and not too strong pills) was also up there. The rush was amazing! Also the risk of addiction is way lower and I really wish more than anyone can ever know that I'd left it at that and not picked up opioids!

So fucking stupid. That's like asking what your favorite painting is. What is your favorite grateful dead song. You'll tell me your favorite dead song, then I'll ask you which performance truly captured the magic and message of that song. It's just not possible.

So many humans who won't be satisfied unless they have all of life, the universe and its untold wonders under their thumb, in their microscope slide for analysis. You will never be satisfied with such a mentality my friend. Life can't be figured out and if you do eventually "figure it out" then you die, so don't waste your time worrying about "figuring it out".

These are all subjective experiences. Tastes, smells, sensations... the universe has so much to offer us, but you are the only one who can taste her nectar and truly understand it, right? Even words fail to describe the drugs in our lives that our so ubiquitous. At the end of the day, we all say "Heroin makes me feel good", but is it not so much more than that? Is it your mother coddling you to her warm breast as an infant? Is it your first kiss?

You'll never get where you're trying to go asking questions like this. Quit swimming against the fucking riptide man. It will consume you. Just float and hope that she brings you back to the beach in one piece.
I don't say this often: This guy is fucking smart.

What are all your lots favourite drugs for me it's either a high dose of lsd with lots of weed or speed ball of heroin and crack
Always loved speedballs (h & coke) but didn’t know u could do the same with crack..how does that work?