• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

The CWE War version Garbage Dump

Status
Not open for further replies.
The newest personality to come into play said:
Mr Blonde you wouldn't be dead from your faulty filtering method because contrary to what you all think paracetamol isn't half as dangerous as you think.

Huh, then what about this that was posted by your friends earlier?

lost count of which personality this is said:
We only want to help people with CWE yet you are talking about some dangerous things with tee-shirts for filtering. Wtf? It is too porous. The paracetamol gets straight through it. Very dangerous.

You want hard science? Chemistry is hard science. If codeine loses it's salt easily then it does.

Chemistry is hard science; however you are showing NO scientific proof that stirring codeine in solution causes it to lose it's salt. If you and all those friends of yours up there can't provide an equilibrium equation to explain this, then nix the argument sweetheart. 'If codeine loses it's salt easily then it does'? Huh? You may as well have said 'if the sun revolves around the Earth then it does'.

How? We show her reading this and reading your replies. Why? To show how men think they are superior to women.

Ok, for the last time; THIS ISN'T THE ORIGINAL THREAD YOU/SHE/WHOEVER POSTED IN. All this alleged sexism, which never actually occurred, wouldn't have happened here it would have happened over in AusDD. The people who would have committed these insults against you aren't reading this. They are all in another forum if they are even still on the site.

I would go on and on but you are sick of us.

Yes we are. You got that right at least; kudos, dollface.

Poppy cock. We wouldn't say we were making a movie if we didn't have people in it other than me. Now, somebody said what IQ test did I do? Well 'the' IQ test because there is only one. The same person never questioned Philip's IQ which we said was the same as mine. Why? Because he's a man right? Also a doctor. Well not all doctors are very intelligent I should warn you but Philip and Matthew are.

Second point. Somebody said a doctor should cringe at the word 'freebase'. Why? In chemistry there are bases and acids. Surely you remember from school? I never went to school but even I know that. Any base not joined to a salt is called a freebase. Codeine is a base.

More about salts. You precipitate a base with a another base. So to make freebase codeine you use something like ammonia or sodium hydroxide. That would leave the codeine freebase as a powder at the bottom of the solution. Yes in theory but they put something in it to stop you doing that. It causes it to become an amuslion. (sorry about spelling) I worked that out before I even met Philip.

See? that was Juliet and it's all true. She got angry. You can see she wants to stay out of this but suddenly she thought she would like to add something to the debate. Naomi really was here tonight. Of course you don't believe it but so what? Tomorrow we have Germaine Greer to add some things about men and how they abuse women. It's all true but as usual you think you know best. So you can see Juliet does know a thing or two about chemistry eh? We aren't her personalities you condesending arseholes. We, once again are here to prove a point and it's coming along nicely. I'm glad Juliet decided to say that to you. It proves she does know about chemistry and yes she left school at 13 years of age. Why? because she in mentally unwell. We are also proving something about intelligence, yes my IQ is also 185. Ask me what test I did next time. The same because as she said there is only one.

Juliet and Philip Crowley GP

Poppy cock. We wouldn't say we were making a movie if we didn't have people in it other than me. Now, somebody said what IQ test did I do? Well 'the' IQ test because there is only one. The same person never questioned Philip's IQ which we said was the same as mine. Why? Because he's a man right? Also a doctor. Well not all doctors are very intelligent I should warn you but Philip and Matthew are.

I didn't question Philip's IQ because his isn't an unbelievable 185. And there are different IQ tests, some more reliably gaging IQs in the higher ranges then others.

Yes in theory but they put something in it to stop you doing that.

Very convenient.

Poppy cock. We wouldn't say we were making a movie if we didn't have people in it other than me.

I look forward to seeing it; send me the torrent, eh?

Tomorrow we have Germaine Greer to add some things about men and how they abuse women.

I see. This ends here. No more off topic discussion about feminism or movies about codeine addicts suffering from mental disorders or whatever else. Either discussion of CWE or nothing.

This is president Barrack Obama. I say CWE is the shit and T-shirts work just fine.

I didn't question Philip's IQ because his isn't an unbelievable 185. And there are different IQ tests, some more reliably gaging IQs in the higher ranges then others.

On a "standard" IQ test, with average score of 100, and standard deviation of 15 points, a score of 185 would be rarer than one in a million, I believe.

IQ tests, buy and large, pretty well hit a "ceiling" at 2 or 3 standard deviations.

Think about it. How could a simple "question and answer, pencil and paper" test possibly be able to tell if a person has a "one in a million" intellect?

Thanks for your rude replies. This is Naomi Wolf, feminist writer.

Feminist writer Naomi Wolf?

You mean POLITICAL CONSULTANT and LIBERAL FEMINIST Naomi Wolf?

Well...THANK GOD!

Finally someone who obviously has the background in chemistry and pharmacology to prove to these ignorant people your point is law! I was a bit fishy when these people claiming to be in medicine told me how to CWE, but now that I have you agreeing as well...how can I believe anything else?

PS: Julia Roberts and George Clooney are at my house playing canasta and trying to prove something to the pigeon that hangs out on my roof, and they agree with you too! And they want to be in your movie--call their people.

pps: i heart 6/7 for allowing me to say this haha

Last edited:
Just to be perfectly clear...

In case we don't realize the obvious, if we're doing enough vicodin that even a simple paper-towel CWE wouldn't bring the APAP levels down to a safe level, then it's time to move on to bigger and better drugs...like heroin.

Unfortunately, I no longer have a heroin connect. I'm nauseous and ill, and would just like to say:

Fuck you all :)

kc: I heart you too, dear.

Also, if anyone has a post in here or sees a post in here that should remain in the original CWE thread, let one of us know and we will move it back. I kinda just mass-moved the whole off-topic discussion and I'm sure a few good men a few relevant posts came with it.

This thread probably won't be alive long, so yeah.

I totally agree with Nightmare Girl. Clearly they know what's up. An IQ of 185! What else do you need to know?

-Leon

I totally agree with Nightmare Girl. Clearly they know what's up. An IQ of 185! What else do you need to know?

-Leon

An IQ of 185 among, like, three people still averages out in the low 60's, which is technically...retarded.

An IQ of 185 among, like, three people still averages out in the low 60's, which is technically...retarded.

you missed one person...there are 4 of them (Juliet, Dr. Phil, Matthew, and Naomi...Adrian Greer or someone will be there soon too).

Mods, when this has to end, just send it to the lounge. OKthnxbai?

3 people in the same head man. Come on BA even if all 3 are retarded, there's still 3 of em. No sir you have not swayed my opinion at all.

-Cletus

you missed one person...there are 4 of them (Juliet, Dr. Phil, Matthew, and Naomi...Adrian Greer or someone will be there soon too).

Im counting on "Shiva, the god of death" being the next person over at the Doctor's house to do her movie interview on how many people shes taken to the underworld as a result of using other CWE methods.

But seriously, I don't know what libel laws are in Australia but I'm sure the real doctor whose name you are using (and now Ms. Wolf as well) would really appreciate the nutjob things you are attributing to their names. Might want to rethink continuing this any further..

^ yeah, i tried looking up dr. crowley of adeleide to see if there was one with an e-mail address.

Thought it'd be a good idea to let him know about this slander.

All I could find was a Phillip CrAwley.

Whaddaya know...

Status
Not open for further replies.