• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

The CWE War version Garbage Dump

Status
Not open for further replies.
24 hours to dissolve? That's impossible says Philip. There's a good reason I dictate for Nightmare Girl to write. It's because it's illegal for me to tell you the things I have been telling you. So she writes it, I say it. Now we have Matthew. Matthew is a psychiatrist. A professor of psychiatry and he wants to say something to you all. We have a good reason for saying these things. We are sick and tired of doctors not being able to help people with addictions properly.

We have decided to speak out and people will hear about this because we are making a movie and codeine addiction features heavily in it. Now over to Matthew. I don't believe any tablet could possibly take 24 hours to break up, that's impossible as Philip said. Did you use tap water? No you used cold water from the fridge didn't you? Well that's your problem, that's why it didn't break up. Now as to crushing tablets it is very dangerous. All sorts of bad things can happen. The paracetamol is more soluble even though you may think it will cool down by the time you put it in water, it doesn't. These things have really been tested by doctors, myself included back in my med school days. We really do do a thorough investigation into it at medical school. We have to to be able to help people.

Well here's the rub, we learn all about it but we aren't allowed to tell people about it. So how does that make sense? It doesn't. That's why we are all speaking out now. It's not just me and Philip, there are many doctors involved in this movie. It's about a girl with multiple personalities. She takes codeine. Well you have already thought so with all these different people writing in her account. Well personalities don't have separate knowledge to the host. Yes you might make sick jokes about Nightmare Girl but she is far more intelligent than any of you. I"ll say this even though it will embarrass her. Her IQ is 185 the same as Philip. I'm much lower but I say that because this thread will be in the movie.

We are showing the world how cruel people can be. You got stuck into her because she is a girl. As she said, what would a 'girl' know. Well I'll tell you, plenty. We have told you all this only to gauge your reaction to her. You think she is some kind of basket case as one of you said. I kid you not, this is me Matthew a psychiatrist not one of her personalities. She wants to know why we are telling you this now. Well it's for the movie about her.

We are not exploiting her at all. This is a story that must be told. She is very unusual. Yes you won't believe her IQ or even wonder why we told you right? It's to see if you say nasty things about her that's all. Several of you already did. She wasn't expecting me to say this, she thought I would want her to write more drivel for you. Well this is about taking codeine. Codeine has saved her life. How? You'll see how when the movie comes out.

Now if you want to enjoy codeine you have heard how to do it. Stop doing stupid things with it. All you do is waste it. Yes it's cheap so do as she said before me, take one dose and see for yourself. Stop crushing them it really is dangerous. We've given you instructions and it's against the law to do so. We don't care because the whole lot of us are going to speak out when this movie comes out. And that will be soon. Okay, that's all except you might not think this is the place for this discussion, well it is. This is the perfect place for it. Some of you ought to grow up is all I'll say because I know you'll say mean things about her.

Matthew (professor of psychiatry oxford university)

I don't know what you'll make of this. We'll find out tomorrow when we check here again.

you cannot be serious.

i think the whole "crushing things raises their temperature -> more paracetamol will dissolve -> crushing co-co is dangerous" and "stirring a solutions makes codeine 'lose its salt' and become freebase" things gave you away.

i want you to explain these theories. properly.
i think you are not a chemist as you are using the word freebase without cringing,
and try telling us that neutral water is turning codeine from its salt form to an insoluble form, when someone stirs it, making it lose its salt....?

apart from this random shit (and now split personalities and movies)...
you are right about:
cold tap water is fine, no need to heat/chill/etc pointless shit.
normal filters are fine.

Ok I thought you were for real for a bit, but now I'm thinking you are a cracked out psychotic with multiple personality disorder. I'm out, I've asked legitimate questions and you can only rant and rave about stuff that doesn't make any sense.

you cannot be serious.

i think the whole "crushing things raises their temperature -> more paracetamol will dissolve -> crushing co-co is dangerous" and "stirring a solutions makes codeine 'lose its salt' and become freebase" things gave you away.

i want you to explain these theories. properly.
i think you are not a chemist as you are using the word freebase without cringing,
and try telling us that neutral water is turning codeine from its salt form to an insoluble form, when someone stirs it, making it lose its salt....

Exactly!

Could Dr. Crowley please provide at least a simple equilibrium equation to show how exactly this happens? Or have they not covered that yet in high school ;)

There's no need for any condescending talk from anyone here. Whether said person is right or wrong, it's just not needed. So let's just agree to disagree. People can believe what they want, and they will also make up their mind as to which method is suitable for them.
End of...

Ok I thought you were for real for a bit, but now I'm thinking you are a cracked out psychotic with multiple personality disorder. I'm out, I've asked legitimate questions and you can only rant and rave about stuff that doesn't make any sense.

Seriously...I'm being reminded of that movie Sybil... 8(

Tyler was creating an army. For what purpose? Only Tyler knows.

It's for the CWE war, of course!

Tyler was creating an army. For what purpose? Only Tyler knows.

It's for the CWE war, of course!

LOL no kidding!

Is it possible for the mods to clean out this stuff or move these posts to a different thread for the debate to continue?

^yeah please feel free to move mine asking for them to shut up please when you do

See? we proved our point which none of you picked up on. Multiple personalities is not the same as being psychotic. She didn't even write most of these posts. I wrote the last one and none of you said a thing. Well you didn't hurt her feelings she's just laughing at your stupidity. Why would you want to move the thread? It's all about CWE for the last time! Nothing more to say except get a life. Why do you lot spend all your time here? Yawn.

Matthew

Okay now we are back. Nightmare Girl wants to tell you something. What is your problem? Why won't you believe doctors are taught about CWE? Why do you think a doctor knows nothing about chemistry? It's a large part of their training obviously. So you think I've lost my credibility because I have a mental illness eh? Well that just shows how stupid you are. Didn't you read Matthew's post? Yes there's a movie and the reason we told you about it is because we are showing up people for how mean they are to people like me. We proved our point. You were mean, the whole lot of you except maybe one person.

Why do you keep crapping on about moving the posts? This is about CWE right? Why do you all think you know more about CWE that trained doctors who studied it at medical school? Tell me why? I'd love to know your reason for that. You want them to tell your the chemistry behind it? They have and you still didn't believe it or probably even understand it. They have told you over and over why you do this or that and the reason. Try listening for once in your life.

Now it's me Matthew. I have to use her account I will say again because this is illegal for me to tell you these things. She is right, why don't you believe us? None of you know anything about chemistry. We have explained over and over and you still say we haven't explained. Why is that? Because you still think you are superior to a girl with a mental illness. There's a good reason we told you that, we wanted to gauge you reaction to it. Once you read that part you stopped listening to what I was saying. That's how people like you are and she knew that would happen.

Why do you insist that we move the thread? Because you are threatened by us. We are doctors except Nightmare Girl. Do you know why she chose that handle? Because she is going through a nightmare and nobody cares, even you guys. We only said it to get your reaction. I wish the decent people on this board would write. Shame they don't. You call it a war, why? We are just saying this is what doctor's know about CWE. Yet you fight us every step of the way.

Now it's me Philip. You make me angry. You called her Sibyll you stupid cunt. .Yes I can swear too. That's just plain mean of you. She's not crazy, you can see that for yourselves. So why the insult? Why won't you listen to reason or is our posts too long for you to concentrate? Well try eh?

Everybody.

What stuff did you unapprove Leftwing? Our stuff or other people's stuff? We only want to help people with CWE yet you are talking about some dangerous things with tee-shirts for filtering. Wtf? It is too porous. The paracetamol gets straight through it. Very dangerous. Please use coffee filters. If you use tap water you will filter in ten minutes. I'll cut in, it's Nightmare Girl here. I'm sick of this. Whatever we say you do the opposite. Personally I don't care what you do but being doctors the others do. Why are we even posting again? Okay well Matthew will tell you why. We will keep this up until we get the result we want. I won't say what that is. But please other sane people speak up for us eh?

Matthew and Nightmare

i think you're missing the point of this site. it's about harm reduction.

if a person doesnt have all the proper gear to perform the cwe people suggest possible replacements. now i know for a fact that a t-shirt works great for filtering, ive performed it many times myself and know many people who have as well. using a tshirt sure as hell is a lot safer as not filtering at all.

do you understand? it seems like you just like to argue, if you dont have anything constructive or nice to say, stay the hell out

Just swallow the tablets whole then it's just as good as a tee-shirt. That is harm reduction isn't it? We were telling you how dangerous filtering through a tee-shirt is. Isn't that harm reduction not arguing?

Philip

whatever dude, youre like talking to a brick wall. for a "doctor" you sure are thick.

Nightmare Girl said:
What is your problem? Why won't you believe doctors are taught about CWE? Why do you think a doctor knows nothing about chemistry?

Because whoever is typing, 185 IQ or not (which IQ test did you take by the way?), has not provided any substance to their outrageous chemistry claims, most of all the idea that stirring is causing codeine to lose it's phosphate salt.

Could Dr. Crowley please provide at least a simple equilibrium equation to show how exactly this happens? Or have they not covered that yet in high school

Yes, please do.

To be honest, if you are real you have gone about this completely the wrong way and I assume you are just a troll. For a start no one dismissed NG's claims 'because she was a girl'. It was because she was stating the exact same ideas as she was however many months ago, and not providing any chemistry to back it up either.

As for using a shirt, it's my trusted weapon and believe me, if it was as un-safe as you claim I would be long dead from liver failure. I won't go into my codeine consumption but let's just say it's plenty.

Thanks for your rude replies. This is Naomi Wolf, feminist writer. I am invited as a guest to Nightmare Girl's house tonight for some input into the movie we are making to prove something. You think we are talking crap eh? Well I'll tell you we have reason for it. We have stated several times why we keep pestering you. None of you picked it up except perhaps the quiet ones. Tee-shirts should be worn not used to filter codeine. I've tried codeine now and I like it, no wonder she takes it all the times.

Mr Blonde you wouldn't be dead from your faulty filtering method because contrary to what you all think paracetamol isn't half as dangerous as you think. I know this because I trust these doctors completely. What's her IQ got to do with anything. My IQ is high too but they only said it to gauge your replies. Now we have them, got ya. This thread is about harm reduction eh? Well what about harm reduction to women? Yes you won't care and think this is off tropic. I have a reason for saying this, she is going to be world famous very soon and you arseholes are going to be in the movie. How? We show her reading this and reading your replies. Why? To show how men think they are superior to women. If the doctors had written by themselves you would have fawned over them right? Yes you would have, I can tell you that right now because I am a feminist writer and thinker. Yes that's right, a thinker. Me a mere woman.

I'm no doctor but I do know you are talking shit. Back to harm reduction eh? You are harmful to everybody's health here on this thread. You won't listen to a word they say or me for that matter will you? You make me very angry. She likes me and has read my books. She thought they were interesting. What have you read lately? Chemistry? No? Well you should. Any first year chemistry student could back us up. Why are you so mean? Why do you read and then do the opposite as Juliet said? Yes that's her real name and you should remember it. Why are we wasting our time? I've told you, to show up men for what they are. Numbskulls, the lot of you. Go and take your tee-shirt off and filter codeine you idiot. Don't do it safely then. Why won't anyone speak up in our defence? Because as she said you imtimidate them. Excuse the spelling mistakes but I am tired and jet lagged that's all.

I would go on and on but you are sick of us. We are sick of you too but we must prove our point for the movie. You want hard science? Chemistry is hard science. If codeine loses it's salt easily then it does. Go ask your own doctor if you don't believe us. They will tell you it's true. It's hard science. Facts are facts in chemistry and they don't change. What is your problem? Yes you'll think this is all shit, well I don't care, I'm pleased and flattered to be in the movie telling you what idiots you all are. Please for god's sake speak up those of you who know we are speaking the truth and don't let those bullies run the show. Where are you? Or did you grow bored with them early on. Juliet certainly did. She only came back because we told her to. I'll tell you once again you only won't believe us because she started this conversation. Juliet, remember that name you pigs.

Naomi Wolf

haha oh my god. How many people live inside that head of yours now? 3? 4? I've lost count. I hope you're charging rent.

Status
Not open for further replies.