• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Y.O.L.O. - "You Only Love Octagons" Come back Sam!

Status
Not open for further replies.
he's good man he just has been busy with the ins and outs of being our age

march 11th btw

whoa baby cakes. its all downhill from 21 my friend so enjoy!!

Last edited:
not for this guy

I got that baggage out of the way early

I know im a smart dude, im gonna be successful at something no matter how much I tried not to be.

maybe not book smart in every subject, but I can read people really fucking good man

and that will take you far alone

yeh i pride myself on being able to read people too shim. it is a good asset to have in a world full of thieves..

what do you want or what are you going to do for the 21?

idk man, probably just listen to music by myself and smoke weed

not very exciting but thats like where im at right now socially

Holy fuck I need to stop smoking :\

All these fat bong hits to the dome are turning my lungs raw...

dude i popped a lung at age 23. spontaneous pneurothorax i could smoke a gram of 'dank' or primo in one sitting through a bong. i had to take a year off after the collapse and it has never really healed properly. like i still get random pain in my left lung, its like air gets caught in there and creates a bubble or builds up pressure. my advise would be to use a double chamber and only smoke really small cones or bowls. iv never used a vaped but i suppose that would be even better again.

you would be correct

vapes are the future dude, I am sure of that

Honestly at this point I'm straight addicted :/ I know I need to get a vape, I've known that for a while lol.. fuck I wish I could just stop smoking but this shit is like medicine

folley im telling you this from one pothead to another

its worth it

you can save the vaped buds for cooking edibles or a rainy day

sprinkle some kief on vaped buds and youre flyin (if your tolerance isnt too high)

Vapeing is the best thing since sliced bread! If anything it makes you smoke more. I went from some one that smokes a few times a week to some one that does it almost daily lol. From what I understand, when smoking out of the vape you don't get as much canaboids which means your not groggy or fuzzy the next day. Its become a routine to smoke 5 times a week and at least a g per head. Some of my friends dab, now that is something else. I don't think I wan't to get that high.

folley im telling you this from one pothead to another

its worth it

you can save the vaped buds for cooking edibles or a rainy day

sprinkle some kief on vaped buds and youre flyin (if your tolerance isnt too high)

Its not as easy as it sounds, my vape (pax) basically cooks it beyond use.. I have mine on the hottest setting (i like to get most out of my bud) which really browns the weed in some cases almost chars it. I think it would ruin what ever edible you create. Then again I haven't tried I'm just assuming.

Hate to pollute the thread with another video from last night especially since some you pretty much despise them, and I understand why. I still think they are fantastic producers and for some of the reasons you hate them they are breaking up. In a interview a few months ago Ingrosso said that he hates that they've become, which is corporate monkeys that are told what to play and make. Ingrosso wants to go back to his roots and produce music HE wants and spin at clubs, Axwell and Angelo want to follow that path too. Any who, rant over. Enjoy these fucking lasers!!

I just got off work and smoked up. Fuck yeah. Shim, you really only gonna be 21?

today has been a good day.

no work
got a hair cut
got laid
had chinese buffet....

Good day

I just got off work and smoked up. Fuck yeah. Shim, you really only gonna be 21?

yep, and im about to smoke for the first time in a week off my vape after i do some odds and ends around the house

I should have my next batch of awesome sometime next week too

looking good right now %)

Status
Not open for further replies.