• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. The Black Knight has fallen..

Status
Not open for further replies.
You roll recently llama?

A trip of EPIC proportions is on the list next Friday, I know I say that every time but I try and outdo myself every time lmao.

Going to bring everyone over to my house and get this bitch set up like a rave. My parents even said it was cool and they would buy snacks, lmao!

LSD, MDMA, MDA, ketamine and obviously weed are all on the menu... 2C-B and GHB are a possibility as well though.

You should try the 2c-b and Ghb together. Uggggg that would be so lush.

Also jam this https://soundcloud.com/high-sheen-recordings/sets/lovers-rights-lovers-rights

You should try the 2c-b and Ghb together. Uggggg that would be so lush.

Also jam this https://soundcloud.com/high-sheen-recordings/sets/lovers-rights-lovers-rights

I did 30mg 2C-B and some MXE last Friday, was AMAZINGLY visual and fucking weird. I have a lot of new found respect for 2C-B, it's the purity and clearness of LSD but with the euphoria and glee of MDMA. Not quite as deep as either one, but that's what makes it amazing. It just has a little bit of everything.

^ Finally, someone knows what's up. Cotts is the shit, wish he would release some new mixes though as the quality from 2010 to 2012 like tripled from all the fancy ass gear he bought lol

I'm pulling out all my old Hardstyle tracks, forgot how much I love the REAL shit with style. Those frequencies speak to my fucking soul. I'm pulling some INTENSE shit together, really hope I can have it done by my next party

This is the Mashup I made for my Senior Project, I'm really fucking proud of it haha... didn't know I had a recording done all the way through but I found it hiding in my recordings. Still not perfect, there were a few other effects I wanted to throw in there but overall it's killer :D no mistakes at the least lol, that's all I can hope for these days

Godz Insane Power - Mashup by Captain Folley

This is the Mashup I made for my Senior Project, I'm really fucking proud of it haha... didn't know I had a recording done all the way through but I found it hiding in my recordings. Still not perfect, there were a few other effects I wanted to throw in there but overall it's killer :D no mistakes at the least lol, that's all I can hope for these days

I can't hear the mix. I can hear all the youtube stuff but not this. sound cloud acts like it is playing but I hear nothing. anyone else able to play?

edit: its gotta be my java or flash or something cuz i can't here diloadid's either :(

I love the reverse bass intro/mid-intro for Go Insane, Coone was back here in October playing at a massive and he dropped his remix of that and it sounded amazing live.

And speaking of songs that sounded awesome live : &

Maybe 2 of my favorite hardstyle songs ever...and was lucky to hear D-Block & S-Te-Fan play them when they played here on NYE in 2010

Last edited:
Yeah haha, that's an edit of Godz Power! too. They cleaned it up and remastered it, shit sounds sooooo much better!

I basically sat down for 5 hours straight and put a mix together... it's fucking HARD. That's what speed does I guess, lol. Still putting the tracks together but it's just about done. I'm going to mix it with part of an older mix I have, get it all cued up and crush that shit :D

You people were lying to me.. I spent like a month going through genres. Picked up some House, Techno, Trance and Hard Dance which is basically pop music these days, lmao.
IT ALL SUCKS.

Hardstyle shits on all other genres. It just does. Shit is so amazingly intense it just rapes your soul with bass, but in a loving way

i dun luv dat screech

psytrance is what I go to for chiller moods, but there is so much variety in Hardstyle that there is a song for just about everything

^ my thoughts are along those lines lately too Folley. trance is awesome for psychedelics, but for any other drug, or even sober for that matter hardstyle is definitely my favourite music style atm.

After a big night of listening to hardstyle I like R&B or even pop, but once I'm over the comedown it's straight back to hardstyle again. I can't exactly figure out what I love so much about it, whether it's the hardstyle kick, the melodies or the hardstyle clap but I feel it so much lately, sometimes I just think about a track and get goosebumps

haha you'll love the mix I was working on today, it's killer shit all the way through.

Going to give it a shot now actually haha

Less than a month to go, not done anything since NYE. Got plenty of MDMA/MDA to do at the first festival of the year!

^ I'm running low on MDA.. knew I should have gotten more. Going to have to save it for special occasions now... speaking of, that's next Friday :D

looks like I'll graduate lol so I'm fucking PARTYING HARD.

Hardstyle shits on all other genres. It just does. Shit is so amazingly intense it just rapes your soul with bass, but in a loving way

i dun luv dat screech

Are we talking strictly EDM genres here or every other form of music out there? :O

Don't go too hard... I partied a bit too hard after grad and woke up the next morning leaning against the side door to my house... I don't really know what happened that night. :S

^ I'm running low on MDA.. knew I should have gotten more. Going to have to save it for special occasions now... speaking of, that's next Friday :D

Just how much cross tolerance is there between MDA/MDMA. People seem to have mixed views on the subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.