• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. The Black Knight has fallen..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ibiza is on my things to do list. I'd rather check the UK scene tho. I'd like to bring you brothers across the Atlantic all this great Ghb. :) Stuff is what dreams are made of!

Carl Cox is a god amongst men, can't wait to see him in a few weeks.

can't wait to see him october again, gonna be my 3rd time this year o_O

2CI aint been delivered :( Might have to wait until next week. Interested to see what it's going to be like !

Ibiza is on my things to do list. I'd rather check the UK scene tho. I'd like to bring you brothers across the Atlantic all this great Ghb. :) Stuff is what dreams are made of!

Skip the UK, go straight to Ibiza trust me, Ibiza scene shits all over the UK. Not many good places left now, well they are dwindling.

Plus in Ibiza if you walk about you can probally find top notch MDMA, pills, ket, hash within a few minutes, buy off any street dealer in the UK and you will get garbage. :)

Ibiza must have the highest concentration of drugs and consumption more than anywhere in the world lol

2CI aint been delivered :( Might have to wait until next week. Interested to see what it's going to be like !

You might not be so enthused when you try it.. it's a great trip, but kind of edgy. There's a very distinct psychedelic energy that can be hard to manage, it's no 2C-B or really ANYTHING like it. Tread lightly with it, I don't know how much more I'll be using it myself. 2C-B shits all over I for fun and LSD shits all over it for introspective trips lol :\

Not that it's a bad drug, because it's pretty damn unique... just be prepared for a mind bender and not a happy-fun-time type of trip

lol, yeah. I thought of that... will only help though, as if you go into it thinking of it as more of a classic psychedelic than all smiles and rainbows type of drug that 2C-B is you will have a great trip. Thinking it is going to be all smiles could lead to some trouble though.

It is a great trip, just a bit edgy as far as revelations and body energy go.

I'm kind of putting using crystalline MDMA usage on the side for a bit. Gonna hunt out some quality presses.

diamonds are one of the coolest presses iv seen. so much detail in the bevelling and they were nice and small and really hard. we had orange ones ages ago, maybe 6 years ago now, havnt seen the press since these recent green ones out of netherlands.

So I'll be rocking this flag all festie season! :D

NSFW:
dOXTY7e.jpg

Made it all myself including the tie dye! Pretty stoked on it! :D

EDIT: I also made the pole myself along with modifying my trailer hitch to hold it up!

That's a long ass pole.. (yeah, I know. TWSS) gonna suck when you try to go through the mcdonalds drive through and smack that shit off lol

So I'll be rocking this flag all festie season! :D

NSFW:
dOXTY7e.jpg

Made it all myself including the tie dye! Pretty stoked on it! :D

EDIT: I also made the pole myself along with modifying my trailer hitch to hold it up!

thats pretty fucking rad

NSFW:
KeseyBusEbaySM.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.