Status
Not open for further replies.
go
NSFW:
ham_with_cider_glaze_lead.jpg

I cant take that song seriously lol

huunnhh?

its like... "Turn my headphones up" but he actually trys to sing

"Here I come nigga, you ready? here I go!
-

Oh! What happened?"
I love Chappelle lol

Why are black people so funny?

some mexis too, like Gabriel Iglesias

"Thats how retarded kids walk when they dont know where to go" :!

Last edited:
lol i told you its hilarious.
mang.
next week i best have that yayo, and more amphets.
my amph tolerance wont go the fuck down much, i miss when 80 would get me high as fuck.
shits disappointing, soon as i get more i'm gonna do 200mg.
i havent been high in damn near 3 weeks proper at least, other than last week hwen i snorted a little adderall...
and my sleep cycle is still fucked up and all that even when i'm not on amphs anymore.

shiet Ive seen that on Comedy Central before
and take a break bro, its worth it. People at my school are getting fucked up off like 10 mg of adderall... 200 is just crazy

Switch to another drug and use the fuck out of that for a while, thats what I do. It started with addy, went to weed, then opiates, benzos, mushrooms, ecstasy, and now Im doing tons of acid. It keeps your tolerance nice and low until youve been using the same thing for a while

i dont care to do other drugs
the only drug i've ever liked as much as amps, was a combination of oxy and amph in the same line.
20mg OC+100 of dex
and i cant get OCs anymore i dont think, i should see about getting a 30 though...
then doing that and a whole fuckton of dexedrine.
i like stims, and in terms of stims dexedrine is king. at least since methamphetamine is unavailable for all intents and purposes, we'll have to see how yay compares.
200 of dex, thats like
300 of adderlol if my math is right cause that L-amph doesnt do shit and doesnt even keep me awake, just makes me pick at myself more.
i like MDMA, LSD, etc. but they dont have the hedonistic element that fat doses of amphetamines do
you cant jsut roll whenever, or trip whenever, you can get tweaked whenever.
only drug thats ever had any mental reinforcement to it for me, really.

lol shit you wont listen, just let the levamisole eat your nose away and decide for yourself

tolerance break would do a lot of good though man, if anything else do it because it will get you higher

Pfft, tolerance my ass.
I spent 3 weeks off before i got this bottle, i get this one right?
iirc i did 340mg in 12 hours.
it was between 3 and 400mg, i dont remember.
i can be off, i've been off other than 80mg adderlol last week (and less than 150 of adderall isnt shit) for like 3 weeks now, you watch, ill need at least 150 to get real high.
i never start with less than 150.
i dont even want to quit anymore, if i absolutely had to i might be able to, but nope, aint gonna happen.
i'll be amping at least once in a while till i die

damn then amp tolerance is a bitch lol. E and LSD have pretty forgiving tollys
If I took 150 I would be so god damn tweaked out, like in a corner running from Jefferson my shadow "friend"

anyways im out
peace beezy

Status
Not open for further replies.