Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. ROTFGALS

Status
Not open for further replies.
You American have such large penis,

we Japanese have a such tiny penises, we cannot accomplish much

it aint a hash only blunt, its hash and wax and a mix of a bunch of different dank

shit you know how much hash it would take to roll a blunt? a bowl full of that shit is like a gram

you wouldnt have tree fiddy, i havent tried to get yay too much, ive spent the last 2 years chasin dat ice.

I'm fresh I'm fly I'm so damn high, more than 500 horses when I roll by

i'm llama and I talk about getting coke / methamphetamines every other day... yet I never get them.

im deez and i dont know shit about amphetamine or methamphetamine.
wtf is methamphetamines?
tweaky school this trick ass mark.
i be get dat yayo soon, srs

coke is the last drug you should be getting excited over... but I wont crush your dreams

dog
you aint ruinin sheeeit
mang
i need t oget a ticket to fall massiv
then get some of dat L and dat raw

Lucy is the best drug that every was, ever. Period.

mescaline might fight for it up at the top though

i have had access to 4fa for a long time
but i got real amphet so i never bothered

Dude, you'd looove 4-FA, I don't see why you didn't get any lol

depends how much you take lol, and what job you have

and llama, 4-FA is supposed to be like meth but with 500x the dopaminergic activity or something like that
no, just no
4FA has less dopaminergic activity than d-amph/meth/amph but some sergotonic activity.
if it had 500x the dopaminergic activity then it would be better than methamphetamine.
i may ask a diggity if he still has any 4FA or 4FMA but when you got the standard amph the only reasonable alternative it seems (for a straight stim...) is methamph.
at least in my book, only thing that tops amphetamine is gonna be either cocaine or methamphetamine

Status
Not open for further replies.