NSFW:
getridofcow.gif

Hamsterstruck.jpg

nascarsucks_topgear.jpg

tumblr_lil9y2awPY1qh986wo1_r1_500.gif

yeah im watching the first US special again

Last edited:
Ravey Mavey is a pretty cool guy though
you saw when they did the cars for a 17 year old challenge right?
NSFW:
tumblr_lmpgmanybK1qjirrjo1_400.gif

"ravey mavey"
i do something similar to that when i'z got mdma in me i think

lol yeah! ive seen pretty much all the top gears.

I love the clarkson island parody, that shit is fucking hilarious

I get a gram and a half of fire ass molly and an oz of mushies, fuck yeah!

god damn Im gonna have no brain left in a few weeks.

itll still be there mang, i went on a 300mg molly, 3mints, sid, and alot of ket binge the other weekend im still functioning.

haha yeah ive survived most of them. Couple weeks ago I did a acid + mushie combo binge, did speed, codeine and heroin in like 6 days. That was a goood week

Yeah I went a little overboard lol, I didnt really realize what I did till it happened.

that heroin shit sucks though. I barely even got high off that shit and still was fiending for more

The most hardcore I've gone in one weekend was like 700mg of MDA (estimate) and weed on Friday and two hits of acid on Sunday. Man did I ever trip fucking balls on that MDA. A lot more than on the acid. Took two capsules at the club went home and took another and then took another and then 10 minutes later took another. Shit really hit the fan after that as you can imagine haha Thankfully I don't actually go that overboard with the serotonin releasing drugs anymore.

Last edited:
Madison for heroin or gtfo, weve had 10ppl OD in the past week because the shit coming around is so pure that people dont understand they dont need that much. Just the other day a lady who was on a class trip as a CHAPERON for 1st graders shot up in the bathroom while on some oxy's and od'd

^ really? i never thought madtown as a place to score smack.... i always have it in my head its a place to score rolls lol... what a shitty day huh rolling... i think our 70 degree sunny weather is done til next year...

Yeah dude, its fuckin shitty out.

and yes man, the heroin around here is fucking ridiculous, madison just started a task force for the shit and a few people i know have already been harrassed by the fuzz, so i no longer talk to those people lol. I dont fuck around with H, never have but i dont need them questioning who i am lol.

of course they started a task force... its one big suburban collage town .. we cant have that shit around lol

Status
Not open for further replies.