• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Mmmmm water...

Status
Not open for further replies.
So one day I decided against "Rave dancing" and decided to just do my own thing.

That night, the club learned the lawn-mower, how to walk like an Egyptian and the elevator/escalator.

Needless to say, it was a good night.

HAHAHAHAH!!!!!

Usually im the kid fighting the air because the bass makes me bounce lol

Snowboarder: how was mord fustang? i was supposed to go but i had no ride :(

HAHAHAHAH!!!!!

Usually im the kid fighting the air because the bass makes me bounce lol

Snowboarder: how was mord fustang? i was supposed to go but i had no ride :(
you know for the amount of people that where there (prob around 50 to 70) that was the best crowd/time i have had in a long time. wasnt even that drunk and i had a fricking blast. Got to meet and talk with him after the show for a bit. Really nice dude... very shy but very cool... that was the warm up show for me though. the main dinner is next saturday for me :) i gots some vids of the mord show... you want me to post some?

i seen the vids, i go to segredos ALOT actually. DUDE!!!!!! are you staying in chi-town for amon? you should sooooooooooo gimme a ride!!!! LOL

that was my first time at segredos and its not a bad place. no pat downs, bouncers where kewl to me etc... unlike therave in kilwaukee. that place sucks lol no im going to be going to the mau5 show. im not driving though.. ive seen mau5 twice sober but not this time ;) lol ... but if i was driving i would have given u a ride there dude.

i hear ya broski. and yes the bouncers are cool shit. i love that club, small and still able to have one hell of a show. the outside is what throws it off, too much "ghetto" if you catch my drift.

glad im not driving though... the 3 and a half 4 hour ride back to green bay would have sucked lol. Im giving my buddy a four pack of red bull to chug for the drive back. that should keep him awake lol

i hear ya broski. and yes the bouncers are cool shit. i love that club, small and still able to have one hell of a show. the outside is what throws it off, too much "ghetto" if you catch my drift.
n lol thats exactly what i said to my friend when we finally found the place

hahahahaha, thats funny. its a great location they just need to clean it up a bit. did you notice once you PAID TO GET IN the ghettoness dropped severely?

sup bitches

so Im either going to get a bunch of cheap ass mushrooms, or some overpriced apparently dank ass molly...

Im leaning towards the molly

hahahahaha, thats funny. its a great location they just need to clean it up a bit. did you notice once you PAID TO GET IN the ghettoness dropped severely?

lol yea... incognito mode...well we arrived at nine right as they opened and there was no one at the door.... we and my friend just walked in. no one checked my tickets id etc. so if i hadnt boughten the tickets already i could have gone for free lol. i guess the good time to get in for free is right as they open at 9 lol i might be going there to check out wolfgang gartner the 28th.. idk yet if i am . ill know in a week or so. i might be broke and tired from all the feed me and mau5 goodness lol

^PINKY AND THE BRAIN!!!!

If you do decide to come down for wolfgang let me know man, my buddy doesnt live too far from segredos and we could after party there

Status
Not open for further replies.