Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Mmmmm water...

Status
Not open for further replies.
considering ive had meth for all of 2 days and 8 hours you probably have
methbombs that got maybe half a point if that dont compare to smokin shards mang, period.

Your completely right. Yet they still fucked me up

If I had been smoking shards I would be way more fucked now

meth is a hell of a drug, its fun as FUCK, but thats why its so bad

Thats why i'm not buying more for a month.
I dont especially care to hear BAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWey speeches about what i did/am going to be doing because
a. do you all think i REALLY care about my health? I do a little bit, but if i actually cared i wouldn't smoke a half pack a day and i wouldnt have been getting high on dexedrine 2-5 times a week since september 2009
b. i'd give up amphs and methamph (although i would have to have one last meth rrun thing just to go out with a bang....) if i had what most of you mofos do
ive been depressed for a long time; a long time before i started doing drugs.
I did legitimately quit amph for 2 months once, then i realized i hated my life just as much sober and started right back up again.

Its not your health you really need to worry about. Meth fucks with your mind. It changes people, Ive watched it happen to people multiple times now and said nothing.

I was done a few posts ago lol, just replying to the new info

Its not your health you really need to worry about. Meth fucks with your mind. It changes people, Ive watched it happen to people multiple times now and said nothing.

I was done a few posts ago lol, just replying to the new info
My mind?
Pfffffffffft.
I wouldn't say i have a healthy mind drugs or not, a healthy mind surely cant be like mine?

So my diet for the last two days has been

Thursday: 2 over medium eggs, 3 links of breakfast sausage, country potatoes for breakfast
salad with garbanzo beans, mushrooms, cucumbers, and mixed greens, a tuna sandwich, and a grilled cheese for lunch. Same salad and cheese stuffed raviolis for dinner.

Today: Salad with garbanzo beans, mushrooms, kidney beans, cucumbers, and mixed greens as well as a tuna sandwich. I'm munching on some 60% dark chocolate as it was the darkest I could find.

I'l probably have the same thing tomorrow as well. Lets see how sams diet works!

Sounds like your doing pretty good. I'm on day 5 of my no starch diet. Today I had a protein shake for breakfast, lunch I had green beans, and dinner I had broccoli, carrots, cauliflower, and two eggs.

I actually felt better today since my bodies been detoxing the past few days. Now I'm going to capitalize and start working out.

LSDMDMA&10050104 said:
My mind?
Pfffffffffft.
I wouldn't say i have a healthy mind drugs or not, a healthy mind surely cant be like mine?
neither would I lol, meth is the last thing a crazy person needs though lmao

^why no starch? I thought potatoes were on Sams list of foods to eat

Eventually I slowly start putting starch into my diet but not until a week before thanksgiving. Its more about just getting rid of all the bad shit in my body right now.

Eventually I slowly start putting starch into my diet but not until a week before thanksgiving. Its more about just getting rid of all the bad shit in my body right now.

ohhh so its not the roll diet thingy? Eating good to be healthy is a lot nobler than eating right to get higher lol

Haahahahahhahaa. Naaa, I'm trying to become healthy, but hey I'm looking forward to my comeback. I haven't rolled in like 3 months and don't plan on doing it any time soon.

Haahahahahhahaa. Naaa, I'm trying to become healthy, but hey I'm looking forward to my comeback. I haven't rolled in like 3 months and don't plan on doing it any time soon.
nice, I went 2 months and then took some ecstasy pills
I still havent rolled for over 2 months though!
Ha...

fuck Washingtons pills right now. So it will be a while till I roll again, which I guess is good

I got me some great liquid L and a bunch of good mushies though, so Ill be OK :)

this guy is gonna be ragin' hard at the club tonight in about 4 hours! can't fucking wait!!

Sounds like your doing pretty good. I'm on day 5 of my no starch diet. Today I had a protein shake for breakfast, lunch I had green beans, and dinner I had broccoli, carrots, cauliflower, and two eggs.

I actually felt better today since my bodies been detoxing the past few days. Now I'm going to capitalize and start working out.

I'm not dieting for weight loss or anything like that. This is modeled after Sam's pre roll diet to boost your bodies serotonin.

Ohhhhh I just thought that was some diet somebody made up. Ive heard that in general if your healthy you will roll better. Not sure if its true but I'm doing the healthy thing now so will see.

Supposedly

(lol sorry Sam I had to add that)

I can see how eating certain foods and ton of dark chocolate could make some someone roll harder, but building up serotonin...?

mmmm lucky...
Im staying off shit till Halloween, I must have an epic time.

SOLD MORE POWDER THAN JOHNSON AND JOHNSON
i think i may have sold moar meth than anybody around here though technically lol, less than a point i sold.
I RUN TEH METH TRADE ROUND HURR DONT MESS YO
NSFW:
imag0034j.jpg

all gone, i smoked it all and smoked the resin too.

i'm not scraping it out of the pipe, its this milky white looking shit that builds up inside (and is imo annoying cause then i cant see the puddle but anyway...), you can just smoke it as is the smae way you'd smoke crystal you jsut have to heat it a little more and it doesn't throw off as much smoke, and it vapes way quicker...
i'm pretty sure all the resin is is recrystallized vapor.
i smoked that shit all at once, just to clarify, that was what was left of my meth stash...

Status
Not open for further replies.