• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Mmmmm water...

Status
Not open for further replies.
takes a long time to find the good ones lol...

I would have thought the pills in the UK are better than the ones here, you guys dont get Netherlands' pills?

Duno mate havent even bothered trying to look for them. Bought pills twice and they were bunk both times, from different sources.

Been doing molly crystal since I was 16/17, now nearly 20, never once had a bad bit. Duno where it comes from, all I know is that my tummy luuurvs it.

lolz sorry man, IDK anything about suboxone. I aint no junkie

I dont really see a problem taking it, subs block the opioid receptors right? I dont see any complications coming from that, especially if its the day before

I think there is a Mega thread about it in the mega MEGA thread

The most common club drugs are MDMA ("ecstasy"), GHB ("liquid ecstasy"), flunitrazepam ("roofies") and ketamine ("special K"). They have many other slang names.
oh yeah man I sure do love partying on roofies, you can really get down!!!
literally 8)

Last edited:
Like tobacco, marijuana contains many chemicals that can hurt the lungs and cause cancer. One marijuana cigarette can cause more damage to the lungs than many tobacco cigarettes because marijuana has more tar in it and is usually smoked without filters.

OK. WHAT THE FUCK. Thats not cool.

OK. WHAT THE FUCK. Thats not cool.

Yeah, but you smoke way less to get high.

Michael Phelps smokes weed and he's an endurance athlete.

Edit: Wait you don't get high on cigarettes...

Whatever, you smoke less to get your fix.

I just find the fact that they say more tar is in weed than tobacco infuriating... and when they say that weed is worse for your lungs.... that just really pisses me off.

marijuana has anti-cancerous and anti-tumorous properties to it. In fact there was a study of weed smoker, non smokers, cig smokers, and weed and cig smokers

weed smokers had a 2% less chance of getting lung cancer than the non smokers. The people who smoke both also had much better lungs in general than the cig smokers

I've heard a lot of conflicting evidence. I've read that weed is worse, I've also heard it's got a lot of anti-oxidants and such. I don't really like to believe studies based on a bias.

Anyway, with the amount you smoke weed, you'd probably need to smoke a lot more to develop lung cancer at the rate the average chain smoker does.

There were also goverment funded studies that would lose their funding if they did say weed "could" or "might" cause lung disease...

sure smoke does cause damage, but saying it causes more damage that cigs is just... I dont even have words for it

man I fucking hate crushing addy :p

I still have like 5 of these things to crush too...

Last edited:
yeah I bet lol

I got a good 80mgs crushed up and ready to start with

Got a question for the Amphetamine Anonymous posters here *Cough LMA*

I have a pretty nice tolerance to d-amp. I've taken a month break and when I come back, I still get paranoid and experience little euphoria with small doses.

This is not a harm reduction oriented question, but if I up by dose, will the feelings of euphoria come back or am I fucked to experience the wrong side of the amphetamine sword forever?

Its a matter of dose is all, you get more side effects but the euphoria is all there IMO, and i've been using for 2 years and a few months.
I spent 3 weeks off no phet and my tolerance didn't get any lower (that was the night i did 30 dexedrine 10s)
so i just smoked 2 bowls.
god DAMN.

Yeah man tolerance sucks. I remember when 60mg of adderall got me TUH-WEAKIN

Now I'm simply going to have to experience the come-down of satan's burning asshole.

Next question: Will opiates help mask some of the anxious feelings one may have on amphetamines without blurring the effects like benzos do?

Ive never done 75mg mdma,
do you think ill feel it?
(Ive done 80mg with 70mg caffeine) that was still quite strong lol
And of course

75, or 80mg is going to leave me a lot less wrecked than say doing 150mg like my original intentions lol.

I havent done any for about 40 days either

Not sure what to do arhghhghghh!?!?!?!

Last edited:
i'm gonna smoke moar
whoohooo finishing up last little bit smoking.
i'm getting better at this,

Last edited:
Bleorg and herp and derp and.....

Suddenly....

NSFW:
imag0236r.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.