• MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Mmmmm water...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Till freehugs rolls absolute fucking bawlls on my e-diet
Thats what haha.

Out friday night.
Interview at 2pm saturday.

What doseage does anyone reccomend at friday, 10:30pm ?

LOL

600mgs, go big or go home.

lolz if you have an interview perhaps just do a bunch of ketty? Not really the same, but the next day wont suck ass ;)

LSDMDMA&10043643 said:
that shit is dope as hell, I just found me a new DJ

your just snorting it?

atm?
yes, everyone's awake so i cant smoke.
smoking is later.
for now, another little chunk is going up my nose.

Well you know what im like,
the most mdma i ever do in one night is 150mg,
and i do that whole lot in one go in a capsule.

I was thinking about 100mg,

but im just worried about my eyes being Blown stilll.
I can get 4 hours sleep before i go to it, shower, tea and toast.

I was thinking of ketty too

you will be sitting in a mess on the floor by tommorrow with an empty baggie tommorrow

MORE METHHHH

MOAOOORRRRR

I can get 4 hours sleep before i go to it, shower, tea and toast.

I was thinking of ketty too

way to not further stereotypes lol...
maybe do like 75 and some K too to keep things "interesting"

and llama, doesnt it still take a little while for the amp to kick in when you snort?

^its much more comfortable to lay on a bed than the floor in that situation

I cant folley, i turn into a K fiend,
Ill start hoofing "sit down dose" bumps and instead wander and bump into everyone .

Lol. 100mg is looking Most probable, but rockstar 69 has seen a pic of me on 100mg, and he will probably say less considering i have an interview the day after/same day (I guess!) lol
Wouldnt mind some Crumpets to go with my Tea

90mg maybe I dunno!

I could sure go for a big mac and some meth =D

I cant folley, i turn into a K fiend,
Ill start hoofing "sit down dose" bumps and instead wander and bump into everyone .

I KNEW IT!!!!!! There is a fiend in all of us

and i did moar..naw
i predict this is gonna last till abotu 24 hours from now, smoking is more efficient/better rush and thats how i'm gonna be dosing after everyone's asleep.
i got a source now anyway its all good
takes like 10 mins, at least when i first snorted it earlier today, i havent been sober since

Im good though ive never went through more than 1gram of ketamine in one week before ,
hehe,
but id easily go through 500mg in a rave one night,
Wonky as fuck!
Off to the Zzz land now,
I had a really strong dream last night, that i was with a girl i met yesterday, and it was kinda sexy too,

...Fuck im lonely ha.

LSDMDMA&10044328 said:
and i did moar..naw
i predict this is gonna last till abotu 24 hours from now, smoking is more efficient/better rush and thats how i'm gonna be dosing after everyone's asleep.
i got a source now anyway its all good
takes like 10 mins, at least when i first snorted it earlier today, i havent been sober since

Ima say this one more time man, be careful with that meth shit. Its a lot fucking harder than amp.

its like making the jump from Oxy to heroin...

Ima say this one more time man, be careful with that meth shit. Its a lot fucking harder than amp.

its like making the jump from Oxy to heroin...
you've never had dem shards so you're not able to comment the way i see it.
Except oxy--->heroin....heroin isn't worse than oxycodone or not much worse, its just a street drug vs a pharm.

You havent smoked shards either. Ive done more meth than you.

But I dont even need to have done that shit to see what it does to people. Everyone Ive ever known that did meth for a extended period of time got fucked over, hard.

all Im saying is be careful with that shit, personally I would just keep doing dex and save the meth for a treat every once in a while, when you really wanna get fucked up

and oxy is much safer than H... in overall addiction potential, the effects it has, and the fact that most people pop oxys and shoot heroin

I concur with Folley man. Don't wana see mah homie become a crack head ;) Moderation whatever. I aint ya fucking mother anyway haha.

Gonna post a picture up of the MD I'm picking up friday, show you what real UK MD is like :)

theres MDA crystal in Washington right now...

need to find me somma dat

Haha mate all I get is MD crystal, dont ever touch pills. I can get it so cheap too, its criminal (no pun intended). Never ever had a bad bit either.

Last edited:
if i have suboxone in my system, wiill it affect my roll??
i plan on taking subs friday night, and molly on saturday night

Haha mate all I get is MD crystal, dont ever touch pills. I cant get it so cheap too, its criminal (no pun intended). Never ever had a bad bit either.

Yeah Id rather get molly, but its all cut to shit by the greedy dealers here

tested MDMA pills are much better IMO

Ahh, the pills over here are wank... Never come across any good ones, but I guess its who you know.

takes a long time to find the good ones lol...

I would have thought the pills in the UK are better than the ones here, you guys dont get Netherlands' pills?

Status
Not open for further replies.