Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Mmmmm water...

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol east coast we go ham.
i go ham sandwich.
i'mma be smokin bowls all day tomorrow long as diggy is right

Thizz is a pressed pill MARKETED as MDMA .

Molly is MDMA .

Very very very different

You missed the concept, I said it all depends on where your from and what lingo they use and what someone refers to it as themselves.. I've heard some people say thizz when referring to MDMA. Slang is never official or outright factual in most cases.

LSDMDMA&10042461 said:
lol east coast we go ham.
i go ham sandwich.
i'mma be smokin bowls all day tomorrow long as diggy is right

we go Turkey out on the left

You missed the concept, I said it all depends on where your from and what lingo they use and what someone refers to it as themselves.. I've heard some people say thizz when referring to MDMA. Slang is never official or outright factual in most cases.

Right. Where I'm from those seem to be pretty standard definitions.

Everywhere's different you are right .

Last edited:
lol
I GO HAM HARD AS A MO FUCKA LET DEEZ CRACKAS KNOW WHO I AM
yeah pills=ROLLS not thizzles.
justsayinbro.

LSDMDMA&10042445 said:
imma be smokin dat till i die.

meth ODs sure dont sound like a fun way to go to me LOL

and molly is pure here most of the time too lol, but we also have pressed pills with pure, dank MDMA. And not just one Gs up Hos down press, theres like 50

LSDMDMA&10042476 said:
lol
justsayinbro.

but thats retarded lol.... you can take pressed pills and not roll... it happens everytime in NY, its called piperazine

And Folley from what I read online , "Morphine patches do not exist as morphine is hardly absorbed by the skin. There have been experiments in the 1950s and 60s with morphine patches by the UK military but they proved to be ineffective. "

So yes. Even though Lil Wyte makes some (a few) good songs, he probably just made up morphine patches for his rap when he was really baked.

Folley, you still get those flat top, domed bottom low/med dose beans? I haven't noticed any on PR, the last I saw were spades

And Folley from what I read online , "Morphine patches do not exist as morphine is hardly absorbed by the skin. There have been experiments in the 1950s and 60s with morphine patches by the UK military but they proved to be ineffective. "

So yes. Even though Lil Wyte makes some (a few) good songs, he probably just made up morphine patches for his rap when he was really baked.

Or he thinks thats what they really are lol? Never underestimate the stupidity of gangster rappers

Folley, you still get those flat top, domed bottom low/med dose beans? I haven't noticed any on PR, the last I saw were spades

Im pretty sure that press died out :( but good pills make their way up from Cali every so often

LSDMDMA&10042476 said:
lol

haha

TM138 ewww tunas gross.

Maybe one day we will agree upon something .

mmmmm piperazine . . . jk

meth ODs sure dont sound like a fun way to go to me LOL

and molly is pure here most of the time too lol, but we also have pressed pills with pure, dank MDMA. And not just one Gs up Hos down press, theres like 50

but thats retarded lol.... you can take pressed pills and not roll... it happens everytime in NY, its called piperazine
uhh cracker please, even my boys cant get 100% MDMA, before it leaves holland/canada its less than 100%-90%.
G's up are east coast only.
No way out west you have G on one side lady on the other, thats east only press and its not even a respected press anymore out here...
Dont comment on east coast shit when you dont know..
http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=27280
http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=27591
why is it when i type G lady into PR its all northeast/east coast hm?
i just went ham.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypp67dm6TjA

LSDMDMA&10042512 said:
uhh cracker please, even my boys cant get 100% MDMA, before it leaves holland/canada its less than 100%-90%.
G's up are east coast only.
No way out west you have G on one side lady on the other, thats east only press and its not even a respected press anymore out here...
Dont comment on east coast shit when you dont know..

Bet there are fakes tho haha .

Fake G's up?
Yeah out east there are lots of em, but out west no.
Its not a respected press out here even anymore, and G's up used to be our equivalent of pokeballs. since last year most g's up/g ladys are shit.

LSDMDMA&10042525 said:
Fake G's up?
Yeah out east there are lots of em, but out west no.
Its not a respected press out here even anymore, and G's up used to be our equivalent of pokeballs. since last year most g's up/g ladys are shit.

Well POKEBALLS RING A BELL SLAPPPPPPERRRRZZZZZZZZ

There's more than that but G's up are shit.
Again, out east its all molly and moonrocks, nobody takes pills here.
Ahem ahem
Do i need to start postin pics of the dank that you all have seen already?
thats wat we get son.
so there's one g's up press that someone probably just mailed over?
that, or someone (they didn't even press it right like we have out east...) is a fucking idiot with a pill press who rips off of a SHITTY stamp.
NSFW:
picture2012.jpg

kthnxbai, i get that dank.
that's from last year, i'm used to that high grade raw, no pills for this llama

Status
Not open for further replies.