• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Mmmmm gum.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I plan on going to school there, so Ill be out there for a while. Im trying to leave within a few months. And yes, Ill still be on BL as much as possible.

But how will I text you when you're so far away?? Lucky duck, getting to get out of this place for a while...

Finland is part of the EU? I'm not sure which countries are new members

You're killing me Tweaky. God, I want to move somewhere else for a while... even a different part of the US. But without guaranteed financial security (AKA: without having a job in that place) I'm too afraid to go anywhere else. Life sucks. Boooooooo.

Finland is part of the EU? I'm not sure which countries are new members
Yeah, they joined the EU in 95.
You're killing me Tweaky. God, I want to move somewhere else for a while... even a different part of the US. But without guaranteed financial security (AKA: without having a job in that place) I'm too afraid to go anywhere else. Life sucks. Boooooooo.
Life does suck :|

llama boy is speed garage best for people who like speed,
just wondered why its called speed garage,

I like the darker bass sounds of it when im stoned..

dundundun woooohhhhhh

llama boy is speed garage best for people who like speed,
just wondered why its called speed garage,

I like the darker bass sounds of it when im stoned..

dundundun woooohhhhhh
nah dig its cause it was sped up compared to regular garage back in the day

im not always sure what to put on when im stoned,

Feeling perhaps some dnb soon

Railed .1 of amphetamine.

On the drive home... Everything was so simple and beautiful like I was a little kid again.

Suddenly Sinistermuffin and Tweakyb steal the cuddle puddle @_@
You know it, and this is how I feel about it.
NSFW:
tumblr_lx7vafr8cy1r7lwjko1_250.gif

Ill get a bollocking for playing that track folley,
but its fucking good, so sod it...

but i really want some kind of chicken burger with mayo and lettuce on right now..

Shame i gotta have broccoli juice instead XD

im on 'broccoli protocol'

in the morning i have to get 1 liter of water kinda boiling, put broccoli in it (250grams+) for 5 minutes only,
Strain off and i pour each 500ml into a different cup which i drink one in the morning , 20 minutes before breakfast,

and one in the evening like about now,

im on it for 28 days, ive got prostatitis

im on 'broccoli protocol'

in the morning i have to get 1 liter of water kinda boiling, put broccoli in it (250grams+) for 5 minutes only,
Strain off and i pour each 500ml into a different cup which i drink one in the morning , 20 minutes before breakfast,

and one in the evening like about now,

im on it for 28 days, ive got prostatitis

But why make juice lol...? That just sounds NASTY, eating broccoli isnt that bad if its covered in dressing

Status
Not open for further replies.