• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Mmmmm gum.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol sinister he's in holland, in holland all ecstasy pills pretty much have at least 150mg MDMA in them, some have more than 200mg.

@Thizz: Widdly scuds.

And a girl stuff bacon burtango with a side of bacon, please.

@dezz: Daaang. I want some of that! Was that a triple-stack, or what? I never seem to get much from small doses...I'm jealous!
Nice Word Score. I depend on a g or two o' kron layin around somewhere in my place.

Holland is the best lol, awesome raves, legal weed, legal psilocybin and the best mdma..

I would say you need to share, dezz, but I've actually got some for once. Unfortunately, I had my first taste of it just last week, so I can't have anymore yet...but it's so hard to resist!! :<

Also, Tweaky, I have the same number. And I actually meant to text you around Christmas - my mum got me some gloves that have led lights in the fingertips!! Just because she knows I like colorful, glowy, blacklight stuff... I immediately thought of you!! <3

Also, Tweaky, I have the same number. And I actually meant to text you around Christmas - my mum got me some gloves that have led lights in the fingertips!! Just because she knows I like colorful, glowy, blacklight stuff... I immediately thought of you!! <3
Sweeeet! <3

I would say you need to share, dezz, but I've actually got some for once. Unfortunately, I had my first taste of it just last week, so I can't have anymore yet...but it's so hard to resist!! :<
Yeah, real hard lol, can't wait to get some of dat molly, my new hookup is on a holliday... friend of my mom lol... oh if only she knew XD

^ Lucky bastard... I want to move to Sweeden or somewhere in the Neverlands, they have all the good drugs

I think Im gonna roll up a fat joint with the last of my weed, and sprinkle some keif on top. I need a prescription for some kpins

You're leaving the country, Tweaky?? WHEN? WHERE? WHYYYY? (okay, not so much the why...) I haven't been able to come to CA and meet you yet! ><

Also, is it possibly to fiend for molly? I know a lot of people say it's probably not molly if that's the case...and I'm not like physically addicted or anything, but psychologically I know I'd love to roll 24/7! Thankfully (?) I'm wise enough not to, but I have contemplated a little taste everyday since happening upon this gold mine...

You're leaving the country, Tweaky?? WHEN? WHERE? WHYYYY? (okay, not so much the why...) I haven't been able to come to CA and meet you yet! ><
v34MJl.png

I wish...

Things just havent been the same without Michael to tuck me in at night...
That explains a lot...

Status
Not open for further replies.