• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Free Thizzlam!

Status
Not open for further replies.
the Japanese too, and the Americans, and probably the British and just about every other super power in the war...

except Russia, theyre too poor. Vodka is the only thing they could afford lol

If you havent heard of it, look up the DI-X pill

fucking crazy man, cocaine, meth, and oxycodone all in one pill...

IMAGINE THE HIGH

Eh, I wouldn't think cocaine would be a good war-chemical.

There's stuff now that can basically make people have incredible endurance. Lance Armstrong got busted for it.

I think meth would be good at first, then pretty soon it could only hurt you...

unless its a zombie attack, then looking like a cracked out, bug eyed psycopath could really come in handy

naw.t,
meth mang, you ever run on meth?
while ditching a smoking utensil (after smoking the last of the stash stash) i was a few houses down from mine right, well i being the sketchy tweaker i am, thought OH SHIT SOMEONES GONNA HEAR ME PUTTING A MAKESHIFT PIPE DOWN THE STORM DRAIN AT 3AM fucking RAN as soon as everything was broken and down teh storm drain, and god DAMN can you run fast on meth.
mind you i'm in the opposite of being in shape, and it wasn't far and i was having chest pains (yeah, i was high....) but god DAMN you run FAST on meth.
probably why its so good for hoodrat stuff innit

Yeah if the world ended and I was one of the last people on earth- I would break into a pharmacy and become a crazy pill junkie.

Fuck the pill junkie bit, i'd raid the pseudo and make me some....cookies ;)
tweakahz4lief?
long as tweaker applies to regular phet and not just methamph then for sure, i wont be dabbling in the meth again for probably a good 3 weeks-monthish though, i'z gotta get more..
but when i do, i'll have been off all amphetamines for a little while right, and i'll get so fucking high off of just one bowl, that i wont fiend as bad an hour later.
me and meth probably wont end well, if i can get it consistant....
i'll show yall cracka how to smoke a pipe at the ED social meetup and BBQ.

Yeah if the world ended and I was one of the last people on earth- I would break into a pharmacy and become a crazy pill junkie.

thisssss lol. I would travel to the Sandoz factory...

it would fucking suck to be a heroin junkie before the world ended though.. meeting up with your H dealer only to have him try to bite your neck

yo snowboarder came to my apt last night haha. crazy show for sure. gave him some yellow + signs :)

I like that idea...

everyone has to bring 100 doses of a different drug than everyone else
weed doesnt count, because everyone who smokes has to bring that

so I call acid

pokemon crystal lol? Is that like Onix?

acid?
you're lucky, thats cheap
i can bring enough meth to kill everyone attending including myself if its just a few people.
an oz of methamphetamine would suffice, right?
should i go to a vet?
i'm a llama who may or may not be intoxicated on some marihuana resin.
i def. need to roll again soon, its been 5.5 months about.
it wasn't hard, mainly just cause i just started doing about twice what i used to do in speed and obv. acquired a very strong taste for smoking methamphetamine till recently

LSDMDMA&10091663 said:
i'm a llama who may or may not be intoxicated on some marihuana resin.

MY GOD.
me too lolz

acid aint cheap foo... least not this liquid, a vial of this shit is like the price of 2 rolls

^I know right? Imagine snorting a couple of those.. you would be a super soldier lol

uhhh 2 pills, even at the ridiculous prices i could get for here maybe (and considering everyone who i knew who coudl get rolls/ever bought off of here is gone....) thats not very much at all....

I'll bring the GHB
Keaton brings the Ketamine
DNA brings the coke
Folley brings the molly
llama brings the meth
Thizz brings the mints

i can handle the molly too, thats no problem.
how many doses are in a zip?
yeah that would be enough
damn i'd be spending more than 1k on drogz, like a decent bit moar
yall mofuckas better bring the fire.
Who's bringing the L? i wont be im payin enough
i def cant remember that well what rolling is like...
thats maybe partially from doing amps...
but not completely.
i'll sort that out by the new year.

2Cx depends on which 2Cx, i can haz certain ones no probrem i'd think, and same with dank MD if need be.

Around
280 doses in a zip

Well I have pretty dank MDMA too, got that moonrock pipeline again.

I could bring rolls and rolls and rolls of ecstasy

but no MDMA

lots of foxy, unidentified and pipez tho

I think were all gonna have to bring 2 drugs... so I got acid and Ill bring dat sizzurp for the end of the night

Bsiren doesnt have to bring drugs, just bitches, preferably the kind that dont do drugs so theres more for us =D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.