• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Free Thizzlam!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta crush up the XR, its pretty much nessicary...
otherwise you dont get a constant high, it will show up, leave, and come back a half hour later

I like to snort the IRs, it goes up so easy

Ehh if cool people stuff is that, then i talk about some really really cool people stuff.

I mean MDMA, LSD and methamphetamine.
Thats the win trifecta right there, llama's top 3 favorites of all time

I might start snorting adderall now even though there's a big difference in bioavailability.

I play on risky grounds. Sometimes stimulants give me discomfort, sometimes they're very pleasurable. So the less lengthy the high the better.

Snorting>oral.
Oral is for weiners.
Until you get to the point where you cant jam that much powder up your nose and thus not get high, of course.

So you tried to make them but fucked up?

Yeah Ive done that... I just get medibals now when I want to eat the shit lol

tinctures are nice too, I got a little weed tinc on the LSD sugar cubes I bought last time
Nah just ones that I bought from people who made them in a skillet with a massive amount of bud. Shit tasted so bad but wow they were potent.
And I've been wanting to make a tincture for a long time. Ounces are so damn cheap up here I just might do it.

Yeah snorting 3 20mgs was a bitch.

had to go back to class dripping as a motha fucka. But it worked, by the time I got back I was ready to do work lol

tincs are cool, but idk kinda a hit or miss thing

sometimes they got me straight fucked up off a tiny bit, and other times it barely did shit with like a quarter bottle

and it was supposed to be the same shit

Snorting isn't that hard...

I just have a very acidic stomach, so oral is hardly effective.

3 20s?
try 10 dexedrine XR 10s, that was my routine 2-3 days a week for a long time, and that was just the initial dose....
i miss amphetamine.
i wont be getting high for a while....not of my own accord, but i dunno, i think it wont be till i get meth next tbh :(

Yeah snorting 3 20mgs was a bitch.

had to go back to class dripping as a motha fucka. But it worked, by the time I got back I was ready to do work lol

tincs are cool, but idk kinda a hit or miss thing

sometimes they got me straight fucked up off a tiny bit, and other times it barely did shit with like a quarter bottle

and it was supposed to be the same shit

Did you make it yourself? Thats the only way I would go with tinctures. Put an 1/8th into a tincture and you have 35 doses right there.

LSDMDMA&10091428 said:
3 20s?
try 10 dexedrine XR 10s, that was my routine 2-3 days a week for a long time, and that was just the initial dose....
i miss amphetamine.
i wont be getting high for a while....not of my own accord, but i dunno, i think it wont be till i get meth next tbh :(

which is why you should start smoking weed :p

snorted addy feels a lot better to me, it hits pretty quickly and its more of a high than just energized and focused like when you take it orally

nah I didnt make it myself, doesnt it take like a month to make it?

smoking weed makes me more paranoid than smoking glass does, fuck that noise.
at least with glass you get one hell of a rush, weed you get a shitty paranoid high where you feel stupid, and sit on a couch and stuff your face till you feel sick
legalize meth, keep weed illegal.

lol... its pretty dope

Weed: "dont you want to go to a phish concert?"
Meth: "NO! Nobody wants to go to a phish concert"
Weed: "Nobody wants to suck trucker dick in the bathroom!"
Meth: "And I thought you were cool..."

Meth TECHNICALLY is more productive than weed in that video... At least he has a job.

but also technically weed never says he doesnt have a job lol...

"I need you to burn down my sister-in-laws house. TONIGHT"

if I had a nickle for every time I heard that one... Id have a quarter!

Meth is the reason germany was crazy fucking powerful in WWII- the nazis were given meth to fight all night.

Status
Not open for further replies.