Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Free Thizzlam!

Status
Not open for further replies.
gardenbench.jpg

LSDMDMA&10090329 said:
when you smoke meth?
you inhale and exhale lots of vapor, its not actually smoke.
but yeah if you're not blowing out much you're not doing it right, i cant blow a good cloud every time yet but at least once every session i get a nice fat hit and thus a fat cloud of vapor exhaled.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_profilepage&v=20KMxVzy5EE

I find it funny how meth is like the opposite of weed, everyone wants the first green hit off weed but no one wants to try for the first meth hit, usually because the pipe isnt hot enough by that time so you dont get much of a hit. The 2nd person in line how ever knows why they are second, set the rookie up to get it hot, and YOU RIP TEH SHIT OUT OF THAT PIPE!!!! lol

whats up rollinglike.... tired as hell but i must say even though his dj skillz are subar, skrillex does throw one hell of a show. fucking dada life and dilion francis killed it last night.. that was the craziest crowd i have ever been a part of. plus i scored 2 yellow + but i didnt take them yet since i jsut rolled a few weeks back and security at the congress was like a fucking jail lol.

yeah at congress if they find you with anything they will rape the shit out of you.

anyplans for new years snowboarder? i hear theres a furthur event in madison. also, towards the end of january is WINTER WARMER 2!!!!! fuck yes!!!! gunna be epic as all hell

waa!!? a further event? sweet i didnt know that kurt was doing shows again.. sweet... idk yet on new years depends on if i get approved off .. winter warmer ? is that the event that was held in the dells?. have you tried the yellow + rolling?

waa!!? a further event? sweet i didnt know that kurt was doing shows again.. sweet... idk yet on new years depends on if i get approved off .. winter warmer ? is that the event that was held in the dells?. have you tried the yellow + rolling?

I have not tried them personally, but i was with a group that tried them, whilst i took a purple blank. The +'s are very very mdma heavy, taking those is like the first time all over again. Such a loved up feeling from everyone haha. good pills indeed.

Yeah another member msg'd me mentioning the furthur event, i have yet to hear back about it but hes not on much so its no worry. As soon as i get more details ill let you know.

Since coming to the Cuddle Puddle I've come to the conclusion that freehugs is the shit.. Lets roll up a cross joint sometime

valliee to the rescuee,

Renz my dad has mixed booze with that before lol.

I have not tried them personally, but i was with a group that tried them, whilst i took a purple blank. The +'s are very very mdma heavy, taking those is like the first time all over again. Such a loved up feeling from everyone haha. good pills indeed.

Yeah another member msg'd me mentioning the furthur event, i have yet to hear back about it but hes not on much so its no worry. As soon as i get more details ill let you know.
sweet that would be kewl... my first rave was a even further event... 1995,,, ah memories..lol

Since coming to the Cuddle Puddle I've come to the conclusion that freehugs is the shit.. Lets roll up a cross joint sometime
Why thank you sir :D I'm more then down, but the question is, sativa or indica?
freehugs tried my E-diet (Eternal gratitude for this)

Dude I'm doing that every single time before I roll/consume aMT from now on. Its a great thing.

Oh and also, are any of you guys actually able to get presses from Holland in the states? Like I don't care from who, but are you able to?

JESUS H. CHRIST BATMAN!!!!! What i would give for just one of those bricks....or one of everycolor.....better yet make it 2 of everycolor.....3yellow ones tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.