• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Free Thizzlam!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading a interesting article about my second cousin who got shot.

Nah man, he was killed. It happened 6 years ago now.

Basically he went from one club to another and because of that it, he obviously created hostilities between the two clubs and was killed.

Here in WA at the moment there is 9 Bikie Gangs and there's a massive write up in today's paper.

Link

alright so shit well just have a happy cuddle puddle next time...

That doesn't make it right at all. You just restated what you previously said.

You need to be realistic. From the creator to your local dealer, every guy in the chain has cut it. Thats drugs mate. I never do it myself, I buy my 7g MD, which is a proper 7g not a 6.2g or lower, and if I wanted to sell you sell at 0.65 or 0.7g. Triple your money.

2ylvked.jpg

Thats how i see it anyway,
Gotta love MS Paint lmfaooo

Last edited:
You need to be realistic. From the creator to your local dealer, every guy in the chain has cut it. Thats drugs mate. I never do it myself, I buy my 7g MD, which is a proper 7g not a 6.2g or lower, and if I wanted to sell you sell at 0.65 or 0.7g. Triple your money.
thank you, someone else sees it the way i do, esp. when my diggity refuses to cut it, why couldnt i just cut it back a bit?
its methamphetamine i'd be cutting back, only way to get pure meth is to cook it yourself, everybody knows that, whatever mexican probably made it already cut it back 30% when i'd get it at least.

had a pretty kewl night last night. Got to meet chitown rollin. Pretty cool guy. Thanks by the way chitown for that favor. Was pretty rad of ya, First time at the congress theater. Hands down the best crowd i have seen ever. Security though was like a fucking prison lol.

My next shipment of Moxy is due tomorrow.. This time ima try smoking it

For a limited time only....

NSFW:
too late

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.