• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Everyone here is a tweaker!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-______-

I was craving like mad the other night, turned on the TV, and the oxy episode of drugs inc was on.. :\

lol wow...

Im still sitting on my hydro, I want to take it but Im afraid if I get fucked up Ill never wake up tomorrow lmao

It's only 630 dude. And its just hydro. If you twos a reasonable amount, you'll be fine.
Not like its oxy or morphine.

probably the only drug more addictive than meth...
I beg to differ, but that always varys person to person. I can always chill on H when Im already fucked up (Smoked my .5 in 6.5 hours, so I didnt rush through it at all), but with Meth I constantly wanted another hit/line just to get that rush.

Heroin > Meth
/story

lets talk about crystal meth. yay
No.

Im still sitting on my hydro, I want to take it but Im afraid if I get fucked up Ill never wake up tomorrow lmao
Wut.

Not like its oxy or morphine.
This ^ Or Opana.

Well I was planning on doing a bunch of shots too lol, thats why Im worried.

Just dropped it though, if I dont now it would have to be after dinner, and thats no bueno

also I had morphine sulfate once, wasnt that good. Got me fucked up, thats for sure

The greatest opiate experience I've ever had was when I broke my arm and the hospital shot me up with morphine....
Get chills just thinkin about it..

lol havent been lucky enough to injure myself gravely yet

One thing Ive had shot up is tons of novacaine, and thats not even IV :p

I would much rather have nitrous, but I think they dont give it to me because I ask every time lmao

That's what's called "drug seeking behavior"
Doctors, dentists included, are not fans of it.

Well I do tell them thats its because needles and other sharp tools in my mouth makes me nervous as hell, and its true lol.

what evs though, I practically denied opiates last time I was at a hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.