• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Everyone here is a tweaker!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol yeah forreal if I get on xbox I cant post on here... Im too high for this!

you have BF3 keat?

thats how I started out back on CoD1, but I cant afford all the new graphics cards and shit lol

wow this weed is sending me skyhigh... music man.. euphoria

I'm pretty good at cod4 ,
keaton has seen proof and it werent fair either because im very stoned/sedated/bad reaction timing responses/ sleepy

Off to sleep now :D

I want to break out the vodka and put this Watson to use... but Ill just fall asleep lol

soon...

Saturday really showed me how addictive Heroin really is, holy shit. Its all thats been on my mind since the last hit :| I guess that means its cannabinoid time.

^ Kinda saw that post coming lol

I only did the shit once, it was shitty Mexican tar too. I got enough to see what the fuss was about, but didnt see a point in going further. Especially since I craved that shit for a week after

"come on maaannnn you didnt do enough!!! Get some more you know you want too..."

yeah fuck that shit lol, i see them heroin addicts walking around in my town skinny as fuck, needle marks in their arms, and talking to halllucinations, they completely lost it. freaky

probably the only drug more addictive than meth...

I walked in on a Mexican smoking H in the bathroom before school once, I was just like "really?" before I got the fuck out of there lol

OK....

NSFW:
fHTow.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.