• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Early Gurning Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any "dealer" is a shady cunt, I look for suppliers and Enlighteners. You know, the kind of people who sell GOOD drugs so other people can experience them. A dealer will just sell anything to make money

yeah if i were to sell drugs it would be good quality shit to my mates so they don't have to go to shady cunts who sell shit stuff.

if one dose cant last you 4 hours of euphoria, you've seriously depleted your serotonin and your brain is damaged and unable to produce more serotonin.
That's why the long wait is reccomended

If you wait 60-90 days all the time and only take one dose, you shouldn't really have any problems
Uhm dude one dose lasts more then that for me... The problem is when I'm rolling I always want more more more and I don't give a fuck about harm reduction lol...

^ shouldn't MDMA always be taken as an enhancer?

I can enjoy life on its own. I don't need anything to enhance it, well, maybe weed. When I take MDMA, it's for the sole reason of feeling that pure euphoria and empathy, that love for every human being. It just happens to make everything better in the process..

For me I'd prefer using MDMA to make something AWESOME even more awesome :) Rather then sitting at home as usual and then taking it, I think stuff like psychedelics, or opiates are more suited for something like that. Where as with x atleast for me it's all about the social aspect, other people, music and community :) Not just the drug and it's effects, but rather all the elements put together make up for a magical night :)

Well if the nights are really so amazing, it should be plenty of fun without MDMA!

Then, every 3 months or so, you can have a night that is 10x better than the rest lol

That social aspect is one of the drug's main effects lol... its not like I would rather just sit at home by myself and feel orgasmic all night. I would probably only take it at a rave or with a close group of friends now, something that would still be plenty of fun without the E

Where is that kid who always sniffs uppers and was trying to get meth from everyone? How has he been?

yeah it was man. taking the piss and having a joke around, thats one thing sure thats a giggle but joking about someone being alive isnt funny.

got some 2C-B

waiting till i get some EMA so i can buy some 0.001g scales to weigh out my doses, then im gonna try it at home with some friends.

yeah it was man. taking the piss and having a joke around, thats one thing sure thats a giggle but joking about someone being alive isnt funny.

:\

Yeah I guess, I thought it was funny though lol. Better than explaining why he was banned again..

Blue light is a "No spin zone"

No tweaking allowed. Please use fewer adjectives, more periods and separate ideas into paragraphs. Otherwise expect to get a "speeding ticket".

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Renz Envy

in this puddle, there is always tweaker talk, i go through cycle after cycle of "Oh i love ketamine it makes me feel much more happier" to "I need to quit *inserts problem its giving me this time* "oh man i am so baked"
OMG Noooooooooooooz there is meth talk then speed, *bad mouths speed talk*
then every now and then we see bees. 2cbs

and renz keeps going on about ghb something ive never even seen in person

You're in the UK, you practically have legal access to it -_-

and EH, it's not for everyone. Great for harm reduction at raves. Cools, lowers blood pressure, anxiety and lowers heart rate to a low/normal pace all in 30 minutes.

i dont think ill go near it, im so shit when im new to a drug, then i find my perfect dose etc
Look at my DXM experience *Slaps head*

It's too useful for me to never touch it again, but it just makes people act so obnoxious and stupid.

It's worse than stimulant gabber. GHB gabber is like a bad mix of stim and alcohol blabbering. Funny while you're on it. Annoying as hell to people who are off. But its definitely the most euphoric GABA-ergic.

Nothing beats chilling on a high dose of G and smoking weed in my book. So relaxing and invigorating at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.