• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Early Gurning Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
I realized I think I enjoy a bit of speed with my molly. By itself I can get too content with being lazy and immobile and I inevitably get restless!

Doing activities on molly can just be awesome, as well as sitting in a euphoric sink-hole, but I like doing both

Well FUCK

Apparently I got an detention type thing scheduled for the day of the first rave I was planning on going to :( AND it looks like I might not be getting the amazing pills I wanted.

Me no like.

The detention is whatever, I can get that to go away lol

but I really hope these pills didn't dry up yet.. I could get some molly, but with no test kit I dont like risking powders..

The detention is whatever, I can get that to go away lol

but I really hope these pills didn't dry up yet.. I could get some molly, but with no test kit I dont like risking powders..

reckon if you asked a dealer nicely he'd give you some rocks of md instead of a powder?

although then it could still be a random rc it's less likely to be cut.

I doubt they even have a choice on what they buy lol

Any "dealer" is a shady cunt, I look for suppliers and Enlighteners. You know, the kind of people who sell GOOD drugs so other people can experience them. A dealer will just sell anything to make money

I know what you mean lol, best acid dealer I've met gave me 20 hits for 5 bucks just cos he thought i was a good guy lol... shit was STRONG

HA! Nice dude!

yeah mine has given me some free hits for all the business I gave him. Once he sold me 4 hits for the price of like 1, when I went there already twacked out on some MDMA + meth bombs and told him I wanted them all dropped on my tongue at once, he thought I was fucking crazy x!

SUCH a bad comedown though, sleep deprivation + lack of nutrients + Meth and MDMA = Month long comedown

and I had to go through the worst of it on acid....

Last edited:
Tell me about it... with mdma my last two rolls had bad comedowns. 5 hours of fun for a week of recovery. Seems fair... ><

I hate to say it, because I know it's going to sound like I'm talking down to you, and I don't mean to! I mean it with love! <3 (that also goes to anyone else who I care about enough to take the time to try and counsel... like someone from PR)

But I told you so dude lol... I remember you talking about how you could roll all the time without comedowns... it catches up to you!!! I never really had a bad comedown (other than from long nights on meth bombs) until that Meth + MDMA + LSD one I was talking about... but after that I KNEW something was wrong.

If you're getting week long comedowns from just MDMA, than you've done some serious damage already dude... you'll have the rest of your life to roll man though, don't ruin it now!

You don't want to be like me and push the boundaries, have them break and be fucked for the years to come...

I know you've already cut back a lot, but still, think about stopping for even longer. I took 6 months off to recover, and I'm SOOOO glad that I did.

Again, sorry if I sound condescending dezz lol... I already know that I come off as such. I feel myself to be "Grandpa Folley" so to speak though... I can be that bad guy who tells you that what you're doing is evil and wrong, but really I'm just trying to help you and try to keep you guys from making the same stupid mistakes I did.

I would rather people get mad at me because I say they use too often, then have them use too often and hurt themselves unknowingly. If you want to abuse drugs around me, you have to AT LEAST know the consequences... after that though, you have my approval to do whatever you want.

I just don't want anyone to get blindsided the way I did, I thought ecstasy was completely safe to use on a weekly level, hell that's what BL told me! That's why I'm always so quick to get on the moral high ground and give people the advice that they will probably never hear from all their buddies dropping with them...

^ Sorry lol, I kind of went off on a rant there... Speed is in my system, what can ya do? 8)

Last edited:
Hehe, I was planning that already man... I lost the urge to roll even for the time being. BUT being completely honest, summer IS coming and I bet I'll be rolling atleast once. The thing I'm sure of however is dosage lol. 1.5 pill MAX, and I'm set. After summer I am planning on at least a 6 month break for sure. Not just for protecting my brain, but I want to live at my best potential for a while, not just slowly creep up to a 100% and then drain it all to zero the next day. =/

Good plan man :) I feel you on the Summer thing though lol... but hell once from now through Summer is more than OK, I'm sure you could roll 2, maybe even 3 times.

The trick is to not dose like a maniac lol... look at Sam, all he needs is 100mgs and he's fucked. Those dutch pills are just waaayyy too strong, you really shouldn't take a whole one of those in a night. If you were to roll every 3 months with 125-150mgs tops, I'm sure you would be more than fine.

Over 200mg is when damage really starts...

Just take a 4-5+ month break and dose moderately, you should have no lingering problems... but remember to ALWAYS use MDMA and serotonergics responsibly now. Or you'll pay for it lol...

Yeah but considering im quite insensitive to mdma (125 didnt do it for me my first time), i'll take abit more anyways. I have found 180-230 to b e my sweet spot. And thats even while eating sams diet

Well IDK about that lol... I guess if you're naturally tolerant to the drug itself maybe you would just need more for the same effects, but that seems quite unlikely.

Just try and cut your doses down lol, for SURE no more than 250-300+ though. Just learn to enjoy the most out of one dose, it makes it SOOO much better when you dont just use the drug as an enhancer, but actually take the drug for the sole reason of feeling the effects it gives

if one dose cant last you 4 hours of euphoria, you've seriously depleted your serotonin and your brain is damaged and unable to produce more serotonin.
That's why the long wait is reccomended

If you wait 60-90 days all the time and only take one dose, you shouldn't really have any problems

Status
Not open for further replies.