• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Early Gurning Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
fuck me weed + 2c-b brought some things to the surface that i didn't really want there. no more psychs for me.

Sorry to hear that chesh =(, psychs arent for everyone I suppose...

Sorry to hear that chesh =(, psychs arent for everyone I suppose...

yeah i dunno what happened. still feel a bit weird but i think it's over and i'm better now.

everything was fine, i was basically just high as shit and on 2c-b which made it quite nice. but sometimes i can get these 'bad moods' and i just got one of them while high and on 2c-b and the altered thinking just made it all so much worse. it was just like an uncontrollable feeling of sadness, loneliness and insecurity. my mate got everyone to leave my house then when everyone had gone i just cried for no reason, i think i'd been bottling that up because i had mates round. felt proper shit about myself, so much self hatred and i don't even know why along with just feeling really fucking sad. then had a brief moment of feeling out of touch with reality, bit of paranoia and that. i'm slowly just coming back to normal now. still feel 'off'. this had made me realise i've definitely got some mental/emotional shit to sort out though. also not touching 2C-B again and not smoking weed for a little while. won't be experimenting with any other psychs either.

crazy shit. think i'll just go sober at fabric this friday if i go haha my mind needs to recover.

Haha, I know that feeling lol, usually a sign to take a break from drugs and shit and sort out your life... I hope you haven't give up on psychs completely though. They can be so beautifull if used well. ^^

i dunno i think that's put me off ever 'exploring my mind' again lol, it pretty much just amplified everything. feeling much better now though.

i think from now on i'll keep it to just weed on the weekends and MDMA once a month.

I vaped weed after 2cb and it made me anxious and sad because my dad see me on it an he said im a bit too wasted, and that anxiety and guilt went on for hours after. Dont worry you'll shake it off and be smoking away in no time trust me :)

Ive done like .5g of weed today, haha

yeah i still feel some 'after effects' but i think im pretty much normal again now.

gonna defrost a korma my mate made the other day, watch a film and go to bed.

and yeah purple kush on its own usually treats me right, no anxiety or anything in fact i usually use it to help with anxiety from ritalin. so i figured it wouldn't have much effect psychologically while i was on 2c-b haha.

I can handle weed but I wouldn't touch it ever while tripping. Weed becomes like a different drug lol. Sends me right into a confusing pile of anxiety and shit.

fuck me weed + 2c-b brought some things to the surface that i didn't really want there. no more psychs for me.

That's not the right attitude at all! You fall off the bike... and get back on it!

When I had my first (and pretty much only) "bad" trip after taking 5 STRONG hits of some pure ass LSD the first thing I wanted to do was try it again after my tolerance had dropped... but with a much lower dose.

I have to ask with a drug like 2C, what was your dose?

I don't really believe that some people just should not take psychedelics, I do believe that some people really need to watch their dose and the set/setting though... low (~25mcg) doses of LSD could benefit literally every person on this planet..

only 15mg, it was just like 1 or 2 hours after i'd smoked some weed with it that it went a bit tits up. i feel like i've learnt from it but i definitely don't trust my mind with strong psychs like LSD. if i ended up having one of my weird little moods while on LSD i don't know what would happen.

I find the key is to accept the negative energy, then to actively fight it in your mind... just pull back into your third eye and will the bad emotions away. It might sound weird... but I swear it almost ALWAYS works.

Too often people fight the psychedelic experience and don't let go and let it do it's job... hell the trips that I've had where I got into a bad mood or in a depressed state have taught me the most about myself actually... that extremely critical self-analyzation is what psychedelics are all about! Sometimes it can take a nasty turn, but there are still things to be learned from it :)

I guess the key is just to not see psychs as a drug. They are a journey instead... and it can take you to the best, or the worst places in the world... you control what happens, with nothing but your noggin.

Almost like a lucid dream, but for realz

i get these down moods every now and then when sober, it's just the 2cb + weed amplified it i think. it didn't even feel like it was because of the drugs but obviously it was.

i'll try 2c-b on its own at some point, without smoking weed, and hopefully in an environment with lots of lights, music and people to talk to. when i was just on 2c-b i didn't feel like i could have had a bad time tbh.

Hm, also what works for me is being able to think objectively about what is happening to you lol. If I'm seeing some nasty shit rather then thinking "omg that's horrible", I'll be like "hmm, reality seems to be crushing down and my dead grandmother is eating a dead baby. That's interesting... I wonder why I'm having these visuals^^"

i get these down moods every now and then when sober, it's just the 2cb + weed amplified it i think. it didn't even feel like it was because of the drugs but obviously it was.

i'll try 2c-b on its own at some point, without smoking weed, and hopefully in an environment with lots of lights, music and people to talk to. when i was just on 2c-b i didn't feel like i could have had a bad time tbh.

Yeah I get that man, but what I'm saying is that if that happens next time, maybe try and figure out WHY it happens, and what you need to do in your life to change it... at least that's the kind of thing that works for me.

Psychedelics in a rave type setting isn't going to help anxiety at all I wouldn't think :\ by yourself or with a friend (MAYBE a small group) is always the best place for psychedelics.

Also, consider taking a small dose of MDMA with it... last trip I had I washed out a freaking vial, that's a LOT of acid... but the MDMA in my system kept any bad thoughts from going into my head, and even though I couldn't more than 10 feet because of the visuals I was happy as a mother fucker

I actually thought I might die that day lol, but I was happy to meet death... I just melted into the rhythm of the bass and... I'm not exactly sure, but something incredible happened after that.. not exactly a ++++, but more like the beings from the other side came into our dimension...

I should probably go over to PD with this shit :p

That's pretty dope dude, there are whole sound boards on the iPad though lol

Psychedelics in a rave type setting isn't going to help anxiety at all I wouldn't think :\ by yourself or with a friend (MAYBE a small group) is always the best place for psychedelics.

it's only a small dose (15mg) and when i was on just 2C-B i felt kind of child like and carefree, but with a sober mind if that makes sense. like i understood that any altered thinking i had was because of the drug and i was enjoying myself. after i smoked the weed which was probably 3-4 hours after dropping the 2C-B is when it started getting weird and my perception was a bit fucked, felt more disconnected from reality and a bit anxious but nothing i couldn't handle, then i very unluckily got a 'bad mood' while in this mindset and it descended into what i can only describe as sever depression. weren't really any visuals apart from the ceiling fan (which was turned off) looking like it was bending inwards but i thought that was pretty cool even though it scared me a bit at first.

i feel like 15mg of 2C-B on its own, in an environment with lots of things to distract me and keep me entertained (music, lights, people) would be fine. had literally no anxiety or negative feelings on just 2C-B, and a brief google search of "weed + 2c-b" seemed to show me that a fair few people have had bad experiences mixing the two drugs.

going to a dnb night at fabric on friday, would it be too soon to try it again then do you reckon? i can easily do it sober and still have a sick night, might wait until after exams (late june) to do the 2C-B on its own at a rave.

would it be too soon to try it again then do you reckon?

If you want the full experience I would say so...

2C-B is also very dose dependant... 15mg might be a low dose for someone else, but a really strong one for you. One of the Pillreports crew recently did some 2C-B, and got great effects from 10mg. But yeah, it's not uncommon for weed + psychedelics to cause people to freak out or whatever

I never understood that myself though lol, smoking weed always takes away my anxiety away when I'm tripping haha... but then again I do have a stupid tolerance.

Well I'm one of those people folley. Weed has turned even 1 tab of LSD into a confusing experience full of mindfuck. I don't mind though, I like tripping in it's pure form ^^

If you want the full experience I would say so...

2C-B is also very dose dependant... 15mg might be a low dose for someone else, but a really strong one for you. One of the Pillreports crew recently did some 2C-B, and got great effects from 10mg. But yeah, it's not uncommon for weed + psychedelics to cause people to freak out or whatever

I never understood that myself though lol, smoking weed always takes away my anxiety away when I'm tripping haha... but then again I do have a stupid tolerance.

felt like a low dose for me too, no visuals, clear headspace. just a nice elevated child-like mood which would be fun at a rave or party which is what i want it for really. it was only when weed was introduced it all went tits up.

i'll take a 15mg cap with me to the event this friday, if i feel like doing it i will and if not i'll save it for another day.

I think it's just people with a low tolerance to weed getting too much THC too fast.... edibles or just low quality hippy weed could be better for you guys.

Personally, I can't trip without weed lol. It won't happen... I smoke like 3-4 grams of danl, or a gram of hash or whatever...

Status
Not open for further replies.