• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Early Gurning Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ you should try it... though i have a feeling its not strong enough... still would be cool if it worked... you could carve "folley" in it and have ir own press :)

**edit** @folley, not dezz... i dont think youshould smoke valerian root lol **edit**

Last edited:
I wonder what will happen if I roll a cig with valerian root and smoke it...

http://www.vaporinfo.com/vaporizing-temperatures.php

Dezz i tried it with papaver Rhoeas, tasted bad lol. Ive tried smoking it too.
Not sure how bad valerian root would taste smoking it lmao, best just capsuling it , ive made a tea with it before and that werent great, the smell isnt nice either lol.

Oh, yeah decided not too because i saw it has some additives in the capsules aswell. and i've read some bad things about those. cant wait till next thursday, alot of booze, great music, amsterdam, and COCAINE muahaha

Isnt it very toxic to mix cocaine and alcohol?

lol drank a papaver rhoeas tea (straight nothing else with it) and then hit the vape, im feeling sedated haha

mxe is everywhere in the uk. its all thats you can really get unless you know people

i had a guy that did pretty pure ket but then the last time i picked up off him it had mxe in it

street ket just isn't reliable atm

I would never do cocaine without drinking alcohol. It produces a much more cardiotoxic, but also much more euphoric/longer lasting metabolite. Cocaethylene I believe.

Yep, cocaine by itself isnt worth it, mix it with alcohol it's very euphoric and ALOT of fun hehe.

Cocain+Alcohol=Bomb!!!! hahahahaha.

Got straight stupid with the DMT last weekend, blasted off like 3times in a night and the last one i came to on the floor with my head right next to the speaker practicing my gloving hahaha.

This wknd could be some 25i but we shall see. :)

Niiicceee dude

I'm just waiting ATM... need to put a few weeks behind my before I get my next trip on lol

It's not going to be the dealer who would re-rock the MDMA, it would probably be the chemist who made it :\

exactly, so if some MD gets to the UK from a chemist in the netherlands it won't be cut to shit on the way like he said.

Vaporizer hits are sooo tasty lol.
It's only 3:15pm here, couldn't wait till 4:20
haha

Status
Not open for further replies.