Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. "Dude, can't handle it unplug this bastard"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Folley, don't recommend 2cb as non neurotoxic man,

ever since i did it in feb, white walls look colourful and 'stained'
i cant tell what pure white is anymore either.

Not saying its neurotoxic but as you can see its changed my field of vision lol

That's nothing damaging.. :p More of an inconvenience, harmless HPPD lol. I've had that stuff for ages, I can see the shape and color of my screen if I look at the wall now and I see patterns waving all the time.

lmao i just look at white and think blehr what a boring plain colour now lol

lol, i hate it when i get the 2d vision from weed though. if you never had it... it sucks big time XD

Still quite messed up no sleep for me anytime soon

Same man, I've got a few hours in but shattered. Face is so sore aswell, learnt to stop chewing my teeth but have started licking my face.... Not good, look like a crackhead.

Missus is back to nurse me to health though.

People have that same effect who have never done psychedelics before. When your eyes see pure white, they think there is supposed to be color there so they add their own hues on it. Psychedelics just make you more in tune with that.

I tripped 100+ times on LSD and mushrooms in under a year, I have no lasting HPPD. I thought I did for a while, but then I forgot and it went away. It's probably all mental, one small dose of a drug isn't just going to change your vision forever lol

and 2C-B is non-neurotoxic. As in, it is not a neuro-toxin and causes no direct damage to the brain... unlike MDMA or amphetamine which are directly toxic and have metabolites that act as a "poison" destroying receptors

That can't be right because the fact that something reflexes light makes it so you can see that color. Mixing light means that something white reflexes red green and blue, and thus you're eyes see white. Same as an object that is dark, it absorbs most of the light and reflex only little, which you can then see.

Saying your eyes add their own hues to it is not true. The brain just corrects stuff it doesn't understand, for instance, we have the worst eyesight in the world, we have a very small focus point and everything around that is blurred. The fact that the brain is so good at remembering details it colors the picture so to speak, hence usually the most common visuals are just out of eyesight. Your brain is failing to fill in the blanks properly :).

I know Halloween is a bit far past, but I just felt like I should show you guys what I ended up wearing that night. :)

If you guys are familiar with Feed Me or the Crystal Fighters you should get this.

545412_10151969502220931_216146051_n.jpg

If you can't tell by now Feed Me is one of my favorite electronic artists so I felt the need to make that haha.

Of course this is were I got the idea from, I think I did a half decent job mimicking that epic costume. :)

That can't be right because the fact that something reflexes light makes it so you can see that color. Mixing light means that something white reflexes red green and blue, and thus you're eyes see white. Same as an object that is dark, it absorbs most of the light and reflex only little, which you can then see.

Saying your eyes add their own hues to it is not true. The brain just corrects stuff it doesn't understand, for instance, we have the worst eyesight in the world, we have a very small focus point and everything around that is blurred. The fact that the brain is so good at remembering details it colors the picture so to speak, hence usually the most common visuals are just out of eyesight. Your brain is failing to fill in the blanks properly :).

Well yeah, "adding it's own hues" isn't exactly a scientific way of explaining it ;) You're right though, it has to do with memory, how we process what we see and shiet like that... point is, it happens to people that have never done drugs as well.

It's basically the same reason as to why when you close your eyes (even in a dark room), you don't just see black.... your eyes add all those little colorful squiggles and shapes

I don't want to be a dick or anything or beat a dead horse, that's why I wasn't going to say anything, but if you really can't resist the urge to use like that you should find another drug to keep around the house... 2C-B or something else that isn't so neurotoxic.
I tripped 100+ times on LSD and mushrooms in under a year, I have no lasting HPPD. I thought I did for a while, but then I forgot and it went away. It's probably all mental, one small dose of a drug isn't just going to change your vision forever lol

are you saying its ok for some people to abuse drugs, and not others, or, that its ok to abuse some drugs, and not others?

I'm saying neither of those things, so please don't put words into my mouth.

I never said it was OK to abuse psychedelics, only that it is much less damaging to do that than to abuse MDMA.

You have a problem with me buddy? You seem to have a lot of issues with what I say recently.

tbh i find you passive aggressive, abrasive, and really childish since you didn't get the last mod position.

it was only yesterday that it was you with the problem and nitpicking my posts. can you dish out the medicine but not take it yourself? lol.

You wouldn't consider tripping 100+ times in a year abuse, however, dosing mdma more than 4 times per year is abuse?

Last edited:
You wouldn't consider tripping 100+ times in a year abuse, however, dosing mdma more than 4 times per year is abuse?

I have NEVER said that. Tripping that often is OBVIOUSLY abuse, and I do not recommend it to anyone.

Nor do I say anyone that uses MDMA more than 4 times a year is abusing it.

Don't put your dirty words in my mouth. Ever.

Okay a quick update on my supplements.

I was taking 4 pills of Neuro Optimizer for 3 days leading up to me rolling (including day of rolling). Along with taking the Neuro Optimizer I was taking 200mg of 5-HTP a day for 2 days (not during the day I rolled). Post roll I took 4 Neuro Optimizer's and another 200mg of 5-HTP and repeated the same doses again today. I would also add that I tried Darksidesam's Dark Chocolate method too.

The results. I popped around 150mg of molly around 11pm rolled really nice. I didn't notice any anxiety or much of a come up, just a little butterfly's in my stomach. I had eye wiggles, jaw clenching, euphoria, overall pleasantness. I felt I was coming down so I re-dosed with 100mg around 2:30-3:00. Throughout the night I kept drinking, smoking etc.. One of the best - cleanest rolling experiences I've had. I rolled till 7am! I slept till 10am at my friends, drove home popped some 5-HTP and slept again till 4. For dinner I had me some sushi and N.O watched some tv and done day.

So its Monday, a lot of people get a bit depressed and are feeling cloudy and bit dazed and confused for the next few days. None of that for me, I feel 100% no hangover!

Last time I rolled was 22 days ago (saturday). I took more molly (same rock), and it wore away around 2:00am I felt like crap the following Sunday and I wasn't myself till around a week and half later. Yes I know 21 days is a very short break! This upcoming break is 43 days.

Haha is this your first acid trip? Have fun man, I wish I was on acid right now.

hahaha nah, i've tripped too many times to count on my hands and toes, i had a phase last year when i tripped every weekend for 2-3months straight :/

it was really out of the blue, a friend called and said he had a vial of LSD and iwas like, "can you front me a hit or two, i aintz gotz moneyz," and i was totz expecting him to say no, but he said yes and iwas like zomggggg!!!!!!

i took the dose on my tongue, and then my parents called, saying that they came up to my college town for the weekend, abd theb i was like fuck!!! lol i just took that hit!!!

i ended up going downtown and smothering the effects of LSD with insane amounts of alcohol which kind of made me believ ethat it was bunk. however, during the day, i noticed i had the emotions of a teenage girl loool, like one moment i would be on top of the world happy, and the next i would be really sad and upset... so i wS like woah loool then after my parents went home, i went back to my apartment and smoked hella weeds which is when i started to reallllllllllly trippppppppp. twas awesome!! i was so at peace iwth mysef and my family, and i was soo happy and loving and i just wanted to float away with the mythical creatures in my mind...

was really fun, definitelly tripping again next week...

how was your weekend strutter gear????

and sam!! whats up man, it feels like ages since we've spoken!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.