• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. "Dude, can't handle it unplug this bastard"

Status
Not open for further replies.
People have got chemical burns after snorting 2C-B (apparently).

If you're snorting it I heard the best thing to do is split the amount you want to do into 1-2mg bumps and do them.

I've actually snorted 33mg in one line, by coincidence it's was smoothest thing ever. Hardly touched the sides and all I had was an uncomfortable feeling at the top of my nose for 15 minutes. I've done smaller lines that have burnt and made me want to die, also seen people react pretty horrifically to snorting it to.

On an unrelated note, had the strangest dream ever. Sleep paralysis, Lucid dreaming and thinking I was on k made for one crazy experience. During the dream I'm pretty sure I did some ketamine but the whole thing felt so real. When I woke up and couldn't move and was hearing things I genuinely thought I could have been at a party and done a hideous amount of ketamine and was just fully dissociated. I wish I could explain it better.

Getting my hands on some sassafras molly, any thoughts on this stuff?

Getting my hands on some sassafras molly, any thoughts on this stuff?

Sassafras is a tree.. "Sass molly" is usually just REALLY impure MDMA. When it's all brown and sticky and shit (as "Sass" usually is) half of that shit is still probably safrole and other toxic byproducts

Usually chemists just don't even clean the MDMA at ALL and leave it as that nasty sticky shit, at least, that's what gets sold as "Sassafras"

I would stay away from it by all means.

Thats exactly what my guy called it, "sassafras molly". I have a feeling it is MDA, because he told me I'll need more of it and re-dose more frequently.

^ Unless he's talking about MDA, which is sometimes referred to as "Sassy."

Edit: Posted at the same time lol. I do wanna say, however, that with MDA you generally need LESS than you would of MDMA and it usually lasts just as long for me. :\

Yea whatever you're buying sounds like shit mate, no offense. MDA tends to kick you in the bollocks a lot harder mg for mg than MDMA.

I don't even know what "sass mdma" is. We get MDMA and MDA, that's it. Nobody calls it anything else lol

Thats exactly what my guy called it, "sassafras molly". I have a feeling it is MDA, because he told me I'll need more of it and re-dose more frequently.

If he says you need to buy MORE of it than normal, it CERTAINLY isn't MDA.... and it probably isn't any kind of MDxx either.

the term "Sass" is only used by shitty dealers.... I wouldn't buy it. Did you even test it? Shit, even if it is MDxx "Sass" is so notoriously impure I wouldn't touch it

On an unrelated note, had the strangest dream ever. Sleep paralysis, Lucid dreaming and thinking I was on k made for one crazy experience. During the dream I'm pretty sure I did some ketamine but the whole thing felt so real. When I woke up and couldn't move and was hearing things I genuinely thought I could have been at a party and done a hideous amount of ketamine and was just fully dissociated. I wish I could explain it better.

I've had something very similar. Had something to be up for the next day and was worried I was going to lie in cus I'd been up all night doing k (wasn't even any ket in my house)

I've had something very similar. Had something to be up for the next day and was worried I was going to lie in cus I'd been up all night doing k (wasn't even any ket in my house)

It's one of the strangest things I've ever experienced. The whole situation felt like it could have actually been real. Probably had something to do with me waiting on the arrival of a 1/2 ounce of Ketamine. Need to try my hardest and not be some massive fiend, got to save a lot of it ready for summer.

It's one of the strangest things I've ever experienced. The whole situation felt like it could have actually been real. Probably had something to do with me waiting on the arrival of a 1/2 ounce of Ketamine. Need to try my hardest and not be some massive fiend, got to save a lot of it ready for summer.

Haha that is most epic. I've kind of had the opposite, being so far into a k hole that I might aswell of been asleep haha.

Haha that is most epic. I've kind of had the opposite, being so far into a k hole that I might aswell of been asleep haha.

Was really strange, we were in an old looking dining room and then everyone rushed to sit down, there wasn't enough room and I ran towards a chair and pulled it towards to. Then my friends leg got stuck under the chair leg and he fell over and looked hurt, I sat down and felt fully K'd out of my mind, hand in my head not knowing what's going on. Then everyone seemed really annoyed at me because my friend got hurt. Then there was a lot of voices/shouting/anger then I kind of woke up unable to move but where I was to fucked in my dream and the room was so poorly lit (candle light) I didn't really acknowledge that I was back in my room. I tried to move and then the voices just got louder, the more I moved the louder/scarier it got. Then I held my breath and aborted that sleep paralysis crap. Woke up with a huge smile across my face.

There's probably some dark underlying message in there somewhere. 8(

I'm only just out of my first hole ever. Very intense stuff. Mad CEV still and feel motion sickness from all the movin around (in my head, in space/whatever) What an experience. amazing

I'm only just out of my first hole ever. Very intense stuff. Mad CEV still and feel motion sickness from all the movin around (in my head, in space/whatever) What an experience. amazing

I find holing to ambient music so surreal, few weeks back i put on a gaming headset and did a .2 to some Sigur Rós and it was astounding. Couldn't really acknowledge the music but everything was somehow in time with with it. I'd feel myself be pulled downwards, stretched out and I was still somewhat in control. Why are k-holes literally impossible to describe without sounding like some crazy idiot.

Does lego land really exist?

Might be sampling some 4-FA tonight, I plan to mix it with 2C-B on New Years :D

Wow... Words cannot describe the night I had. Just got home at 4:30am from seeing (in order of my favorites) Alesso, Nero, Lazy Rich, DeadMau5, Chris Lake. Dosed my mdma perfectly and got to experiment with adding caffeine to the mix! I guess we shall see if my comedown is any worse than normal with the added stimulation in the next few days...

Met up with a ton of people, many of which I graduated with last year, a few old and a few new friends. I also got the chance to meet up with a fellow bluelighter!

Now excuse me while I pass out. :)

I find holing to ambient music so surreal, few weeks back i put on a gaming headset and did a .2 to some Sigur Rós and it was astounding. Couldn't really acknowledge the music but everything was somehow in time with with it. I'd feel myself be pulled downwards, stretched out and I was still somewhat in control. Why are k-holes literally impossible to describe without sounding like some crazy idiot.

Does lego land really exist?
I was holing on methoxetamine. But damn you I didn't think of sigur ros. GOTTA play that next time, love their music. I don't know about lego land, it was like I became a particle that traveled through a digital wormhole and all the rooms and places I visited had this matrix feel to it

Wow... Words cannot describe the night I had. Just got home at 4:30am from seeing (in order of my favorites) Alesso, Nero, Lazy Rich, DeadMau5, Chris Lake. Dosed my mdma perfectly and got to experiment with adding caffeine to the mix! I guess we shall see if my comedown is any worse than normal with the added stimulation in the next few days...

Met up with a ton of people, many of which I graduated with last year, a few old and a few new friends. I also got the chance to meet up with a fellow bluelighter!

Now excuse me while I pass out. :)

Jelly as fuarkkk/10

Status
Not open for further replies.