• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. "Dude, can't handle it unplug this bastard"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just how bad is combining Alcohol and Ketamine, if I was to get drunk, sober up a bit and then do a few bumps would the risks be the same as doing K whilst smashed?

i havnt done k but im assuming the heightened risks would come from cns depression, loss of inhibitions and risk calculability, falling over and hitting your head on the corner of something sharp...theres probably others too

Holy fuck, 2C-B is fucking amazing. Much more psychedelic than I thought but it's so lighthearted it almost doesn't feel like it

I snorted like 8-10mg more after reagent testing and holy SHIT. If you think MDMA burns.... you're wrong. Straight wrong.

Question for you folks.

It's been a long time since I last rolled, nearly a year now. I recall the last time I rolled it was really light, and this was from MDMA that I had rolled face from an initial 100mg dose.

My question is, do you think after almost a year of not touching it things should be back to normal? Or is there a chance I've "lost the magic"? Just wondering what some peoples experiences here are. When I did take MDMA, I'd do quite a bit.. I was really stupid about it, did it about once a month and would go hard, about 3-500mgs in a night, usually more like 3-350mgs though.

If this is the case, do you think I just need to take more to get back up to the same sort of level? This is gonna be my last hurrah and then I'm done with it, just wanna celebrate one last time before I start my career and professional life.

Thanks!

^Hard to say. I guess the only way to be sure if you've lost the magic is to try again. That's just my opinion thought.

On a side note I finally found a way to enjoy alcohol! Gotta love just socially drinking with two GREAT friends, one of which who I haven't seen for a good 2.5 months! Not normally a drinker but fuck I'm happy to share this with two close friends. <3

How is everyone's night?

I snorted like 8-10mg more after reagent testing and holy SHIT. If you think MDMA burns.... you're wrong. Straight wrong.

People have got chemical burns after snorting 2C-B (apparently).

If you're snorting it I heard the best thing to do is split the amount you want to do into 1-2mg bumps and do them.

Back when I was doing 2C-I, I snorted 20mg at once one time. And yeah, you're right. MDMA does burn, but snorting 2C's feels like having a nail hammered up your nostril. Not pretty lol...

@mdxx you ready for boxing day man? should be a killer night, me and some friends are going to Shogun after as well.

NSFW:
AC2DC602-F3A8-414C-866F-CDCC8E935BC0-1055-000000DA867EFBCB.jpg

What's suppose to be in them caps? They look pretty full.

Merry Xmas y'all. Stay safe <3

some of the most delicious MDMA Vancouver has to offer :)

merry xmas & happy holidays to all as well!

@mdxx you ready for boxing day man? should be a killer night, me and some friends are going to Shogun after as well.

Haha yeah I'm pretty ready! Although kinda bummed out because the two people I was gonna go with... well I don't know I'm going with them anymore, shit ton a drama last night.. >.>

Yeah I don't think I'm gonna hit up any of the official after parties, I was planning on continuing the party back at my house with the two people I mentioned before and a few other friends that are going but not sure anymore...

If that's half decent mdma in those then you're in for a good night ;)

ah that's kinda shitty :/ im going with my gf and like 20-30 friends,if you wanna meet up or something lemme know and I can pm you my cell.

after parties at the house are good
too. And yeah it's quality MDMA, he's a good friend of mine and hasn't let me down the past couple years. There's 40 caps in there, Not all mine they're for a few friends as well.

Last edited:
Haha merry Xmas to you too Dezz! Looking forward to tomorrow, not for the gifts or presents but for the food. Gotta love me some turkey <3

Not to mention tomorrow is my cake day too!

Merry Christmas all.... This is why I don't drink anymore; seen four fights tonight. Kudos to a friend of a friend... Some cunt sparks all his mates out and he takes two hits before the guy gets dragged away. Don't do roids kids, they make you into a CUNT.

Merry Christmas all,
Enjoy it, and noone over do it lol

Funny that you say that, for the past like 4 years my brother has always over done it on Christmas Eve... It always involves drinking. For example this year he was ripping it around my neighborhood on a mini dirt bike while intoxicated going from party to party and hit a patch of ice and fell off. No serious damage, just road rash and some bruises.. Hopefully he's learned a lesson haha.

Double belated celebrations sir. Have a g'dun!

Thank you very much kind sir, looking forward to a feast of turkey and cake this evening! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.