• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Dead snakes and long breaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Busting out dem 60mg Mints, theyre that pure they're basically 150mg Molly.

source - interwebz

^ Yeah, because that's been said by anyone ever. :|

31890.jpg

31891.jpg

Again, just AWFUL pills right there. It's such a shame you can't take two of them... :| 8) ;)

I haveve no doubst they're high quality, they look suspiciously lovely.. unique.. never seen pills like them before. When a pill ways say 150mg net weight though you have to wonder about the contents, but if they are the only presser around pressing MDMA/MDA then kudos to them!

If you need to take two pills they are not good pills. Unadultered maybe weak yes.

'Buy cheap by twice'. Who wants to pay twice for something.

Who buys drugs from appearance anyway. Who gives a shit what it looks like so long as it is what is suppose to be. It doesn't come out the other end in formation with a pretty stamp.

damian lazarus - burning man 2013

Last edited:
I only started listening to edm regularly in march, so I don't even know everyone on that list.

Hardwell
W&W
New world punks
afrojack
and I'm sure nicky will throw down a good set.

what about you?

I'm looking forward to...

ATB
Benny Benassi
Cosmic Gate
Dannic
Dash Berlin
Delta Heavy
Deorro
Destroid
Dillon Francis
Hardwell
Infected Mushroom
Koan Sound
New World Punx
Otto Knows
W&W

I know half those are gonna conflict with each other but oh well, I'll see who I can haha.

I honestly can't wait to see Zeds Dead again (4th time) and Paper Diamond the week before freaknight, both them throw down hard. I also hear Branchez is pretty dope, I've been meaning to check them out.

dude you gotta see claude von stroke! dirty bird brain child.

you might remember this one?

Damn Laugh, I really dig those tunes! Guess I should add Claude Vonstroke to that list haha!

I've been pretty lucky recently to see some of my favorite DJ's live, still can't believe I saw Oliver the other weekend... I only wish they headlined over Zedd haha. I felt much better vibes from Olivers set not to mention Zedd's set was the "jump in the air fistpumping" kind of set... Oliver through down that's for sure <3

Who buys drugs from appearance anyway. Who gives a shit what it looks like so long as it is what is suppose to be. It doesn't come out the other end in formation with a pretty stamp.

I have met so many people with the mindset of appearance = quality its ridiculous.

^ Good thing I'm not one of those people ;)

Mints are unique, they aren't the best pills in the world and no one said they were a high dose. They have been supplying Chicago and the surrounding area with high quality MDMA for quite a few years now however, and have earned themselves a reputation for being very consistent in quality. The mint press is relatively small scale anyways, a labor of love if anything. I'd take two mints over a Defqon any day of the week, and it's not like they're the same price as Euro pills where people are taking half a pill at a time. It's honestly much smarter to press a pill around 100mg, it makes it a lot easier to dose.

I don't know about you guys, but trying to break a 200mg pill in quarters so I can take a dose that actually makes sense just seems... unnecessary. It's just another case of "my pills are better than yours!!", I'm not sure why we have to continually go over this :|

care factor = 0

thanks for the lesson though mr teenage still living with mummy and daddy ecstasy guru. ;)

I only started listening to edm regularly in march, so I don't even know everyone on that list.

Hardwell
W&W
New world punks
afrojack
and I'm sure nicky will throw down a good set.

what about you?

baauer
claude vonstroke
dash berlin
datsik

would have included hardwell / w&w and ingrosso but i'm so tired of hearing the songs they play in their sets
pretty well-balanced lineup tbh, something for everyone

I want to bring in a vape pen and some hash oil but that was enough of a pain in the ass at paradise I bet it'd be worse at freaknight.

Probably just going to twist up some joints with lines of BHO in them.

Cig packs must be sealed upon entry, and doing that while I'm rolling sounds like a pain in the ass.

Just remind them weed is legal here, they'll let you right in!*

*No, no they won't..

baauer
claude vonstroke
dash berlin
datsik

would have included hardwell / w&w and ingrosso but i'm so tired of hearing the songs they play in their sets
pretty well-balanced lineup tbh, something for everyone

Is there another Vancouverite Bluelighter heading down south for Freaknight? xD

I think your the 4th other bluelighter from Vancouver I've seen on here :)

I want to bring in a vape pen and some hash oil but that was enough of a pain in the ass at paradise I bet it'd be worse at freaknight.

Probably just going to twist up some joints with lines of BHO in them.

I had no issues at Paradiso getting pot in haha, then again it was all my friends who brought it in but they had no issues haha.

Can't remember how the security was at Lucky but I think it was pretty relaxed...

Last edited:
Its like seeing the girl of your dreams, then she slaps you in face and walks away forever.

This is how I feel right now, BK-MDMA=FUCKIN GARBAGE.

I wanna be pissed but it won't let me pissed so then I'm even more pissed, itslike hey im molly for the first 15mins then she says jk no im not

-_________-

Getting it in is no issue, trying to load hash oil into a vape pen while rolling , not so easy

Status
Not open for further replies.