• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Dead snakes and long breaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
id do drugs with tori, i hear she likes her psychs.

Just to let you guys know...
NSFW:
1175029_10151868502254911_407197260_n.jpg

I totally took some ecstasy on my birthday this year. :D

NSFW* for size.

doin it right. slightly out of reach of those pesky hardcore/wubstep noise polluters reach.

needs more bass and robot noises dude. more drops bro needs more bass drops.

do you know uffe netherlands disc jockey?

No :) But I'm diggin it! M.A.N.D.Y is also awesome in my book.

Loving this track at the moment

Hope you had a ballin birthday, you too Matt!

I've been digging DJ Activator HARD lately.. I'm totally and completely, on his dick.

Pretty stoked, I got a few good shows coming up. I got Zeds Dead with support from Paper Diamond, The Green Lantern and Branchez, Freaknight, and Contact Music Festival in Vancouver
NSFW:

Freaknight-2013-PhaseIII.jpg

contact-winter-music-festival-2013.jpg

Might be hitting up a Bassnectar show too, it all depends if my Seattle friends come up for it (don't really have any extra money right now but I'd have to go if they went haha)

Got a Hard House mix up, some real good shit :) First all freestyle mix, went damn well if I do say so myself

https://soundcloud.com/cpt_folley/captain-folley-gone-rogue-hard

Listening to it now. I love doing freestyle, that's how I always practice and preform. Although when I want to make a serious mix what I do is just mess around until I find songs that go together well then I note them down and build a set list that way, currently in the middle of doing that, I got a 10 minute dubsteppy minimix right now that I'm trying to build on. I might upload it tomorrow and share it just because the transitions are soooo sexy :3

idk, I think I'm off tomorrow due to an eye injury so I might just finish that mix and make it an hour long then share it with all you guys. :)

It's gonna be more dubsteppy/electo-housey... might see if I can do some crazy multi-genre mixing... idk.

Contact looks good.

so excited for freaknight

Hell yes it does! I'm celebrating my 19th birthday at Contact! Plan for it, MDMA and K one night, the other one drink (legally xD)

And I'm eagerly waiting for Freaknight... Can't wait to get back down to Seattle to see all my buds and my rave family down there. It helps I'm also gonna be down there the week before for Zeds Dead haha.

Who are you most stoked to see at Freaknight? You can list as many people as you want haha

Hey guys just thought I'd say hi! I'm new here, and going to see Paul van dyk in a few weeks! Haven't rolled in about 4 months so I'm really excited!
Is anyone else going to any events soon?!

Who are you most stoked to see at Freaknight? You can list as many people as you want haha

I only started listening to edm regularly in march, so I don't even know everyone on that list.

Hardwell
W&W
New world punks
afrojack
and I'm sure nicky will throw down a good set.

what about you?

^ That's all fine and dandy, but who is making enantiomerically pure MDMA on a commercial scale? Not many..

Nearly all MDMA seen on the market will be racemic MDMA.HCl

Status
Not open for further replies.