• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Dead snakes and long breaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ lol he mentions that in his first Hard With Style, I'm pretty sure it's the first at least.

I was going to go to a rave last Friday but have pretty much just been stuck in "fuck it" mode lmao. Would have been sober anyhow, which is.... meh.

I do need to cut back on the serotonergic psychedelics though, the MDxx especially is starting to get to me

The new armanis are pipes. haven't made a PR because I don't have reagent, let's just say I learned the hard way :(

So my buddy called me told me that he knows a guy with strawberry flavored blow, any one have any experience with this kind of stuff? Its about 20% more per g than my standard stuff and he's been told that that this stuff is phenomenal and quite uncommon. Im worried that its not blow and ideas?

So my buddy called me told me that he knows a guy with strawberry flavored blow, any one have any experience with this kind of stuff? Its about 20% more per g than my standard stuff and he's been told that that this stuff is phenomenal and quite uncommon. Im worried that its not blow and ideas?

Sounds like someone cut their coke with Kool Aid and raised the price anyways.

Several years ago there was various flavored coke going around my area. There was a news report about it. Never had any but I assume it's just a gimmicky way to sell crappy/averge coke at a higher price.

In mints I trust, most consistent reliable/desirable american press out there.

And you need like three to get a buzz..they sound like a last resort to me.

Wouldn't touch the coke with someone elses money. Duck that.

Laugh don't knock it till you try em, id bet they rival some of the best Dutch presses.

31890.jpg

31891.jpg

Yeah, some pretty shitty pills right there

/sarcasm

O say can you see by the dawn's early light,
What so proudly we hailed at the twilight's last gleaming,
Whose broad stripes and bright stars through the perilous fight,
O'er the ramparts we watched, were so gallantly streaming?
And the rockets' red glare, the bombs bursting in air,
Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there;
O say does that star-spangled banner yet wave,
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave?

^ Do a pill report, although I don't fuck with pills anymore haha

just heard Tosh mention MDMA, at least he didn't say Molly lol

Soo, possible trying 2c-E for the first time soon. Anyone ever had it? What's it like?

I've had some for a while now actually, I'm kind of scared of it lol..... mushrooms too, for that matter. I only take them when I need a trip to get my life in order, otherwise I'm basically on the verge of freaking out for 3 hours until I hit some major epiphany and have the best trip possible after that :sus:

I much prefer inherently euphoric drugs like MDMA, MXE and 2C-B.

I've had some for a while now actually, I'm kind of scared of it lol..... mushrooms too, for that matter. I only take them when I need a trip to get my life in order, otherwise I'm basically on the verge of freaking out for 3 hours until I hit some major epiphany and have the best trip possible after that :sus:

I much prefer inherently euphoric drugs like MDMA, MXE and 2C-B.
It can be overwhelming, took some at a festie everything looked 2d my buddy ran off during his come up couldn't find him for a few hours couldn't look at people for too long cause i saw there veins pulsate. But none the less visuals were stunning and the experience was one of a kind. Can't wait to repeat

I've never had a bad DMT or mushroom trip, just had that one terrifying acid trip a long time ago.
Don't you get a massive grin on your face with mushrooms and laugh at everything? love that shit.. DMT trips are my fav though! ;)

No, not really lol... that's what LSD does :\

It's honestly like no psychedelia or happy feelings for most of the trip, then there's peak only likened to a slower DMT experience followed by a great feeling of euphoria on the comedown. Too much hassle for a good trip, but when I need to get slapped in the face they're a literal God-send

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.