Im totally addicted to ket ..
lol

I know right? :(

All I got is resin and theres no way Im smoking that now lolz

i shouldnt even be doing K really

That just proves how much i feel i need to do it lol

discoshit

Is right...

Sam, fight the urge man lol... Ive found that once you say your addicted, you keep doing it even if you dont want to. Its become a habit at that point, not a full out addiction. You can fight it man, its only gonna get worse yo

Is right...

Sam, fight the urge man lol... Ive found that once you say your addicted, you keep doing it even if you dont want to. Its become a habit at that point, not a full out addiction. You can fight it man, its only gonna get worse yo

Na i cant keep doing k anyway man,
not physically, it messes my prostate up further then im in pain then, like it flares up.
I admit i rely on k but i dont think less than half a gram a week is much.

just do mdma once aweek way safer

LOL my fucked up serotonin system will tell you not to do that.

Honestly, once a week is too much for any drug... except maybe weed, but thats a herb not a drug

Na i cant keep doing k anyway man,
not physically, it messes my prostate up further then im in pain then, like it flares up.
I admit i rely on k but i dont think less than half a gram a week is much.
A half gram max per week shouldn't have serious side effects. For me, using that much would be using in moderation, since it's a lesser amount. Restricting yourself to a certain amount per week/month is a good idea so that it doesn't get too out of control..

just do mdma once aweek way safer
This is a harm reduction forum.. I hope you're being sarcastic. Rolls should be spaced out far more than a week, that could be potentially damaging.

Status
Not open for further replies.