• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Bsiren's last time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sass is MDA thats made from sassafras, its brown because they keep it as MDA and dont take that last step to make MDMA

if someone is telling you that "sass is cut with lidocaine" then they are probably cutting it themselves, or know who is

No, i'm perfectly aware of what sass is.
This was saying that most of it in the northeast is cut. and hell, last i knew most "sass" isn't straight MDA, its MDA mixed with MDMA.
And Also, you dont turn MDA to MDMA when you make MDMA.
MDMA is made from safrole, which comes from sassafrass.
so is MDA, and MDE for that matter (tho MDE is nonexistent.)
sass is just what diggitys call it, i dont need schooling, i know digs/"the game" yo.

There is one method of synthesization that requires you to make MDA before you can get MDMA
thats the only stuff that is supposed to be sass

people use the term too much

Well yes there is a way to go MDA---->MDMA but no clandestine labs use that guaranteed. Or at least none of the people who post as SWIM on a few hoodrat forums i go on about cooking use that method.
i've never heard of that either.
llamaz knows diggitys and have never heard of sass being anything but MDA or MDMA+MDA, not a special synth or any BS.
ate klonopin.

Last edited:
When little eddy said he didn't like his teddy you knew he was a no good kid, but then he threatened your life with a switchblade knife, what a guy, makes you cry, unt I did....

Roses are red, violets are blue, I suck at poems. nice tits.

I cant write
I cant write poetry
I cant write in a hat
I cant write in town
I cant write
thats poetry isnt it

Go work out dog that'll get your endorphins flowing!
Why are you taking a break from smoking? Although, if you feel like life is boring without weed, it might be a good time.

Although, if you feel like life is boring without weed, it might be a good time.

Yeah thats mostly it lol. Im just tired of having to smoke weed to feel normal lol

Its really not that hard to just not smoke, but its the fact that if I want to hang with friends, I pretty much have to smoke lol... and just sitting at home all day with no weed is boring as shit

Yeah but like 80% of people smoke weed around here lol

and without a car Im stuck around this area, and all my drug-doing friends live within like 5 minutes

time to focus on the pussah IMO

lol true.... theres just way more people smoking non-"medically" here

oh well, as far as habits go Im OK with mine.

Roses are red, violets are blue, I suck at poems. nice tits.
roses are red
violets are blue
i have a knife
get in the van

pedobear_looking_RE_Naughty_Halloween_Costumes-s300x490-252543-580.png

Status
Not open for further replies.