Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Bsiren's last time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the hell would you wanna be taking a Tetracyclic AD? :|

I dont lol

traded them for TFMPP, and Ive had it sitting for like a month. Its probably gonna stay there

shits fucked

Id be out within 30min and having awesome dreams when I was scripted Mirtazapine.

The first time out of 2 that I took it, I was in school :|

fell asleep in every class, including PE, and almost passed out during the 5 min passing period after I took it, right in the middle of the school...

Im just gonna keep it for potentiation

I may be rollin in 2 weeks.
may go see dieselboy, may have some dutch dank...
but idk if i'd wnana go not on drugs considering the mofucka sold out and forgot about his roots.

FUCK YOU DAMMIT.
i need stimulants bad maan, least long as my luck doesn't turn to shit, i'll probably be gettin to go out in 2 weeks, and i should be able to nom some dutch fire.

I dont want to type "Lol." for every post, but this thread just forces me to :|

Last edited:
lol its great stuff what do u guyz think have another one or wait

I dont want to type "Lol." for every post, but this thread just forces me to :|

I was thinking it lol...

been a long time since I did coke, it should be coming around again soon I might just get me some

^DO IT! Ill drink some more shots lol

hm okay its good shit man, took like 0,1 an hour ago and still buzzin hard

lmao....

I did a shot, and went to grab my lemonade to chase, and accidently grabbed my big cup of vodka instead and took a fat gulp

oh well I feel good now. How the fuck does cocaine get up to the Neverlands?

well its 5 in the morning monday morning around here. it was just a spontaneous idea. coke is awesome dr0gz for that man... casual stimulant ftw

Yeah Ill give you that. Not worth the gamble around here though, so Ima wait till my homie gets those big rocks

but yeah pretty much every other drug I would buy before coke

Yeah but shit Id by anything from your country before mine's poop

acquiring cocaine is no problem for llamas and alpacas. the issue comes in getting the money. i'll probably finally get round to having some later this year in a monf-or whatever but thats cause i'd be with someone and they'd get it.
i dont caer to save up 60 dolla (which is hard for me) and blow it on that shit so long as i can get other drogs.
specially since glass is back online, should ne getting a sample of a dig's product at some point, and then if its good, furthering bidness wif the dig, sorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.