The calm and mature Lounge standards discussion thread ( not a "post pics" thread)

randycaver said:
bowdenta: a way with words? i spoke with her too, and in my opinion, she was even crazier in PM than on the board. i don't know of anybody else but you who spoke with her on PM that found that she made sense. it was like talking to a brick wall.

I dont mean eloquent, Im saying when she wants to crticize something she goes at it, and the sheer volume of text is astounding. talking to a brick wall is about the best analogy you can to describe trying to convince her of something she doesn't accept.

listen she was a freakin groupy, she knows about drugs and has been an "online whore" for many many years. I think if she had been able to handle things better, she would have been a good contributor

oh and para, she was def modding DS for a while all last summer, but she isn't anymore

also wishing the speedy death of her dying father wasn't really kosher either.

^ better than wishing him a long lingering, painful death- we arent all that heartless around here! :D

bowdenta said:
listen she was a freakin groupy, she knows about drugs and has been an "online whore" for many many years. I think if she had been able to handle things better, she would have been a good contributor

oh and para, she was def modding DS for a while all last summer, but she isn't anymore

According to a post on the other page that was edited (it's just before my last post) she's modding OD at the moment, under a new name. That's OD on BL, for the avoidance of any doubt. Could be true - if ya take a look at LID's profile, and the profile of the only female mod in OD, there are certain similarities (like living in the same state, same age, same comment about the 'gender' field in the profile.....).

Why am I even posting this? Why do I care?

Not to mention their writing styles are identical.

OMFG we uncovered the mystery. She would have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for us meddling kids.

DarthMom said:
bc kandy was massively hated and rejected by you "peeps" but after she did just that, nudes, she was wonderfully accepted.

just wondering.

no way, i still have a ton of haters, and to be honest those pics made a lot of the members only hate me more. you cant care about what they say though, you just gotta keep doing your own thing. dont ever hide your real self

Yeah, I honestly think it was her staying power and not her nudes that gained her some measure of acceptance here.

Another example: laceyk - who never posted nudes.

^ are you serious? For real? I suppose it makes sense- look at what happened to the former mod of MNI and the current troll-mod Healthy living.... both of them seemed to quit the useless postwhorage after they got their badge.

can I just say Ive known the identity of LID since before she even became a mod. this has been burning to get out

I would periodically give her advice and we came upon the consensus that the day she stepped foot in the lounge would be the day she needs to figure out how to use proxy servers

^ Why didnt you say anything? More to the point, why the hell was she not spotted before she became a mod?

*scratches head*

OD needs people who actually know what the hell they are talking about, maybe people who have been around for years and have a proven track record of drug knowledge, who are most definately NOT former trouble makers.

Surely there are some people that have been active on the board for a number of years who are good mod material?

thats the whole point zeph. shes not a real troll despite what you beleive.

it was for this reason that she made mod. she knows what shes talking about when it comes to the drugs discussed in OD

actually OD needs mods that are just more active

^ I just looked, shes not a mod anymore...why would that be if shes so good at it?

IMO, anyone who has been banned previously should never be a mod....the serious forums especially need to be run by someone with credibility. She lacks that. Her posts that I have read seem absolutely useless.

But I am biased about this as I do see her as pretty much worthless- if thats the standard of mod for OD then that forum is pretty much doomed anyway.

Bring back PDX!!